Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
It will be better if you can provide your team logo as well mate ;)

Hi, If someone could do this I would be so happy!!

Team: Northbourne Athletic - my created team
Kit manufacturers: Kappa
Sponsor: Jagermeister
Colours: Home: Yellow with a Diagonal Black stripe
Away: Teal with very thin Brown stripes
Third: Pink

Team: Hillingdon FC - my created team
Kit manufacturers: Adidas
Sponsor: Vodafone
Colours: Home: Red and Black Stripes
Away: Blue and Black Stripes
Third: Lime Green

Badge -
View attachment 1100353

Here they are. Hopefully it suits you well :D

1mct185.png
RMvI3Nu.png
3GpksIY.png

It will be better if you can provide your team logo as well mate ;)

Here you go :)

Badge:
1100487d1485451150-rocheybs-custom-logo-creation-thread-northbourne-athletic_180px.png

Hi please can a kit be created for this team

Team: Stretford United
Kit Manufacturer: Puma
Sponsor: Kelloggs
Colours: Thick Yellow and Black Horizontal stripes - Home shirt
Sky Blue and Purple verticle stripes - away shirt
Extras/Notes:

View attachment 1101016View attachment 1101017

Thank you

I don't know why, but your away shirt are the most calmest color combination of every kit request I had taken in so far. Best of luck for your FM journey, lad!

kIIvY8e.png
cEJJIbN.png

Here you go :)

Badge:
1100487d1485451150-rocheybs-custom-logo-creation-thread-northbourne-athletic_180px.png

The north remembers...

Jo9N3gh.png
s6rWUSk.png

If it's not too much of an inconvenience I would like to ask for a couple of kits if possible.

The first one is simply a recreation of Leganés third kit, as it doesn't appear in the game.

View attachment 1100547
The one in Black is Leganés third kit for the current season.

As for the other...

Team: Atalanta
Kit manufacturers: Nike (the one they have in real life)
Sponsor: SuisseGas (Once again the one they have in real life)
Colours: Half yellow, half red (like Bergamo's flag, the city where Atalanta is from), I'm unsure if the sleeves would look better with the kit chosen colours or would look better in black (like Basel's kit), that's something I leave completely to the maker's finest judgement.

View attachment 1100550
Bergamo's flag.

Once again thanks in advance and accept my apologies for any possible inconvenience this request may cause.

Usually if kit's not appear, especially third kit, I will check few things:

1- does in your FM version, the club supported third kit?
2- does the XML file map your kit pic correctly to correct club code?
3- does the pic file saved in .png format?

etc etc etc

Nevertheless, following kit for Atalanta as per your request! :D
KnJBkb1.png

Usually if kit's not appear, especially third kit, I will check few things:

It does not appear because the club had to create in real life in order to play against certain teams during the season (such as Betis that has green as a base in both home and away kits for instance), that's why I asked for it, because it exists but SI didn't add it to the database (which I can't blame them since not even the real club had intention to don a third kit in the first place...they were forced to).

I guess I explained things pretty poorly here...^^U

Thanks for the Atalanta kit, it looks great, and sorry for my poor explanation on the other one.

I don't know why, but your away shirt are the most calmest color combination of every kit request I had taken in so far. Best of luck for your FM journey, lad!

kIIvY8e.png
cEJJIbN.png

Absolutely amazing mate, thank you very much indeed, will enjoy using these kits

In that case, it means SI did not add the third kit to display by default. You can setup third kit to display for Leganes in FM Editor...but I guess your editing will only visible in new saves :S

It does not appear because the club had to create in real life in order to play against certain teams during the season (such as Betis that has green as a base in both home and away kits for instance), that's why I asked for it, because it exists but SI didn't add it to the database (which I can't blame them since not even the real club had intention to don a third kit in the first place...they were forced to).

I guess I explained things pretty poorly here...^^U

Thanks for the Atalanta kit, it looks great, and sorry for my poor explanation on the other one.

In that case, it means SI did not add the third kit to display by default. You can setup third kit to display for Leganes in FM Editor...but I guess your editing will only visible in new saves

Yeah, I know that and I already added a third kit slot for both Leganés and its "B" squad.
However, since SI did not add it to the database no kit maker has added it to their Liga Santander kit packs... That's why I asked if someone would be kind enough to do one.

Yeah, I know that and I already added a third kit slot for both Leganés and its "B" squad.
However, since SI did not add it to the database no kit maker has added it to their Liga Santander kit packs... That's why I asked if someone would be kind enough to do one.
Ahh I see. Okay, give me clearer picture..I'll work on it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Thanks and sorry for being such a bother...^^U

Are these images good enough to use a as base? If not I'll try to look for something better.

View attachment 1101283
---
View attachment 1101284
These belong to the first squad
---
View attachment 1101285
And this is the third for the "B" squad (for some reason they have different sponsors).

Had to reconstruct the Fly Royal Jordanian logo and MBuzz Sports, but I just take it as a challenge to improve my Photoshop skill ^^,

Qx42FhV.png
H8tfYHg.png

Back