Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
If someone could make me home and away shirts for a club I'm creating that would be great.

Team: fuddledfoxFM FC
Kit Manufacturer:Adidas
Sponsor:no sponsor
Colours: HOME predominantly yellow with dark blue AWAY dark blue with some dark red (Barcelona esque)
Extras/Notes this is the club badge
View attachment 1103176

Thank you in advance

Here's your Fuddle Fox kits :)

PT40CtF.png
UBTKxqu.png

Hi Guys,

I'm just wondering if someone can do me a quick Nottingham Forest kit. Im in 2020 and the current kits are getting stale. I'm just looking for an Adidas sponsored kit, with either Fly Emirates or Canon as centre sponsors (your choice). Home kit red/white, away black/gold and the rest is your creative choice.

Thanks a lot.

and here's your Nottingham kits :D

5xbez1s.png
t7xqOZm.png

Team: Edinburgh City
Kit Manufacturer:Adidas
Sponsor: Scots Rail logo
Colours: Home Kit - Swap green for black / Away Kit Swap red for black and green for yellow

Thanks guys...

I had go through all available Umbro kits template available in my disposal, seems none of them similar with your home kit design. Worry that you might have to wait longer to get your request done

Or can you give clearer picture for that design?

Last edited:
hello, I am "new" and wanted to ask if it is possible to also have 3d kits and logos in addition to ss kit

AX was the kit design from the templates. Dont worry too much about that part. :D

thanks for all @zinedine zaiddin but for the SS kit who can I ask?
For SS kits style, I can help to handle them. As you can see there's been a number of requests related SS kits style I had done in previous pages.

let me know if you would like to have one too :D

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Team: Sporting 2000
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor:
at your discretion, what do you think could get better on their shirts
Colours: Home
View attachment 104651 awayView attachment 104650 ThirdView attachment 104649
Extras/Notes:
this patch on the left sleeve View attachment 104646 this on the right sleeveView attachment 104645
if you can put it on the left side of shirt this is the club logo View attachment 1104187this at centreView attachment 104644This at cente but under the lastView attachment 104643in this wayView attachment 104642

if there is any problem you see how to do

Re-Request

could i have some Liverpool kits with the brand as Adidas and the sponsor as amazon. the home kit should be red and white and the away should be similar to this years current away but with more red instead of silver and the third kit would be like the one that leaked a well ago that was like the old dark green but with like this years third green colour for writing and badge I would like them to be SS kits please. I really hope someone can do this for me thank you I also left some smart shirt designer designs I made for an idea of what i mean if you could just improve on them,pleaseView attachment 1091985View attachment 1091984View attachment 1091983
I made the above request a while back and someone made them in FB style but I would prefer they be in SS, thanks

Also it would be nice if someone could make some Barcelona kits with Rakuten as their sponsor

Last edited:
Too bad my monitor screen failed to start, keep looking for visual source, and once they found the correct source, it will show my computer display promptly, then turn black screen

Sorry lads, I don't know how long it will take to fix - most probably I had to fork out my savings to get new monitor. Until then, I'm unable to take requests.

Hopefully other forumer will take up the task

Sorry :(

Arnhem Place

Hi guys I saw that this might take a while due to a broken monitor but whenever youre back could you make
Portsmouth home, away and third
Home: standard Pompey blue
Away Black with a really small amount of the orange colour in the logo.
Third: Creators choice
Sponsor: SAMSUNG
Manufacturers: preferably Adidas
Extra:
If possible to add the premier league logo on the sleeve.

No worries @ Zinedine Zaiddan. Just out of interest what software do you use to make kits? Might have a go myself if your out of action for a while :)

No worries @ Zinedine Zaiddan. Just out of interest what software do you use to make kits? Might have a go myself if your out of action for a while :)
Got few options - GIMP, Paint.NET or Photoshop. Obviously if you have Photoshop it would be the best. GIMP and paint.NET few recommended free options.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Back