Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi guys I saw that this might take a while due to a broken monitor but whenever youre back could you make
Portsmouth home, away and third
Home: standard Pompey blue
Away Black with a really small amount of the orange colour in the logo.
Third: Creators choice
Sponsor: SAMSUNG
Manufacturers: preferably Adidas
Extra:
If possible to add the premier league logo on the sleeve.

View attachment 104372View attachment 104371View attachment 104370View attachment 104369

there you go

@Principleskinner.... If you have time can you ahve a go at my Camberely Town Kit request?

They look ace. One change, can you make the black of the logo lettering darker so it stands out more?

Request

Team: Liverpool
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Amazon
Colours: Home Red/white Away Black/Red/White Alternative Dark Green/Illuminous Green
Extras/Notes: Made this request a couple times but just as text and thought maybe the kit makers were just skipping over it. Someone also made them in FB style but I wanted them in SS style

Here are the images they made I do like them they just don't fit my style preference feel free to make a few adjustments

View attachment 103772View attachment 103771View attachment 103770

Request

Team: Barcelona
Kit Manufacturer: Nike or Adidas you choose
Sponsor: Rakuten
Colours: Whatever you think is good
Extras/Notes: Just wanted some kits since Barca got a new sponsor. SS Style, please

View attachment 103767

Team:Lokomotiv Plovdiv (from Bulgaria)
Kit Manufacturer:Joma
Sponsor:efbet
Colours: Black shirt and white pants for home , All blue for away
Notes:White trims and colours for both , and there are some more details that can make the kits look super cool, but i cant explain cuz im not really good at english :( I will be happy if yoy made theese tho :)

request

Please use this simple template when requesting a kit:

Team: Liverpool
Sponsor: Redbull
Colours: Home Red Away Black and 3rd grey
Extras/Notes: fc template. how do i put this in the game

Team: Stamford AFC Home and Away
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: None
Colours: Dark red and gold (home), gold and black (away)
Extras/Notes: A simple design would be ace, maybe with the outline of a lion on the shirt in the same style of Torino?

Also I know this is a kit request thread but if anyone could have a go at making a logo for Stamford I'd love you forever. In the style of the Salford logo. I understand if this isn't possible though!:)

Extras/Notes: A simple design would be ace, maybe with the outline of a lion on the shirt in the same style of Torino?

Also I know this is a kit request thread but if anyone could have a go at making a logo for Stamford I'd love you forever. In the style of the Salford logo. I understand if this isn't possible though!:)

We have a logo maker thread as well - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/club...tom-logo-creation-thread-107.html#post3076063

Got a logo! Please use this one :)View attachment 102300

Team: San Marino
Sponsor: you can add any you like
Colours: Light Blue and white (Home), Red and a little bit of white (Away), Dark Blue (Third)
Extras/Notes: Nothing really.

Thanks in advance :)

View attachment 101810View attachment 101809
hope these are ok

Back