Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Please follow proper format before submit your request here. Or else kitmaker won't have enough info and details to help with your request.

Help us to help you, capiche?

Good night, I do not know much about kits, I know how to put the kits in the game, but I think that the format of the kit that you made lets you put directly into the game, am I supposed to do something? Put that kit in some template?

Calling all kit-makers! This is the one-stop shop for all your kit requests.​

In here, post your kit request using the following template, and the idea behind this is instead of posting in numerous request threads and waiting for that one user to complete your request, anybody who has the time can jump in and make the kit for you. There is a humongous list of kit-makers so, chances are, a request will never go unnoticed.

Please use this simple template when requesting a kit:

Team:
Kit Manufacturer:
Sponsor:
Colours:
Extras/Notes:

Also, please state if there is a particular template you wish to use, and any links to images that may come in handy.
CLICK HERE to see examples of templates.

*Donut came to me with this idea, so any thanks will go to him.*​

Please follow format as stated in first post, gents. It will be definitely helpful to everyone.

Team: Glasgow Rangers & Toronto FC
Kit Manufacturer: Nike - Umbro
Sponsor: BMO field (TFC) any for Rangers
Colours: Please see notes
Extras/Notes: Hi guys I am new to getting or asking for a kit. I play with both these teams and bugs me not having new kits.
I would love to find some Home & Away fantasy kits for both clubs one is in Scotland Rangers one is in MLS Toronto FC.
just curious if any one wants to create a few kits for me to switch it up after the season.

Team: Glasgow Rangers & Toronto FC
Kit Manufacturer: Nike - Umbro
Sponsor: BMO field (TFC) any for Rangers
Colours: Please see notes
Extras/Notes: Hi guys I am new to getting or asking for a kit. I play with both these teams and bugs me not having new kits.
I would love to find some Home & Away fantasy kits for both clubs one is in Scotland Rangers one is in MLS Toronto FC.
just curious if any one wants to create a few kits for me to switch it up after the season.

google is a great cheat for this, i use it for old created ones (as long as your club hasnt changed badge recently.).

View attachment 74437

You can usually find aload of previous created ones from other sites than can be used.

Toronto FC + Glasgow Rangers Fantasy kit help.

Hey, guys so I am one of those players who hate using the same kits over and over again. & as MLS keeps all clubs using Adidas I wanted to break that mould. I use both teams every season and usually my longest saves.
I was wondering if anybody made any fantasy kits for these clubs so every season I can switch up the kits.

I would love to see any ones work.

TFC can be any style kit but Addidas - must be the red and white the normal colours of the club. away kit anything but blue. Our rivals colours.

As for Rangers no rules.

just trying to spice my game up.

Thanks in advance

Retro Liverpool back of the shirt template

Team: LIVERPOOL 1994/95
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor:
Colours: Red
Extras/Notes: I’m looking for the back of the shirt rather than the front, wondering if there is anyone who could help me out.

Team: Forest Green Rovers
Kit Manufacturer:
Nike
Sponsor:
Virgin Mobile
Colours:
White (Home). Black with green (Away).
Extras/Notes:
Standard SS kit style would be good.

Thanks!

Back