Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Liverpool kit

Hi

Would anyone be able & willing to make the new 17/18 Liverpool home jersey please?

Many thabks in advance

Hi

Would anyone be able & willing to make the new 17/18 Liverpool home jersey please?

Many thabks in advance

Try Fmview for this/next seasons kits. They;ve started the FM18 kit packs already.

Hi Francesco,
The same template would be nice but for home and away and for third you can pick what you like. If is to complicated to use the template attached, i have no problem if you use other templates.
Thanks!

KIT PLEASE

Brighton

KIT manufacturer: Puma

Sponsor: OPPO

Colors:
Home Kit- Blue with striped sleaves (Blue & Gold)

Away Kit- Red and Black sort of put together like Juventus's third kit last year, if that is a bit to hard then like Barca's home kit last year

Third Kit- This should be half pink and half purple, with the bird on brightons logo big on the bottom half.

Notes The home kit should have like a zip like https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=z...UICygC&biw=1280&bih=703#imgrc=6E8wRZQNQrkPvM:

Away should be like a normal jersey

Third kit should have a collar on it
Thanks in ADvance

Hello, i would like you to help me with kits for my team
Team:
IFW
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: like foto atached
Colours: like foto atached for Home and Away and for Third pick what you like
badge: like foto atached
View attachment 1109811View attachment 1109812View attachment 1109813View attachment 1109814

Thank YOU!

Hi aquero77!
First of all, sorry if you had to wait all this time for your kits, but i had a very tough period, between my exams at university and technical issues with my pc. Anyway, your kits are here! I couldn't recreate the same templates, but i tried to get inspired from them for the home shirt. I hope you like 'em, or at least that you appreciate the try ;)
View attachment 90396View attachment 90395View attachment 90394

Last edited:
Hi aquero77!
First of all, sorry if you had to wait all this time for your kits, but i had a very tough period, between my exams at university and technical issues with my pc. Anyway, your kits are here! I couldn't recreate the same templates, but i tried to get inspired from them for the home shirt. I hope you like 'em, or at least that you appreciate the try ;)
View attachment 1120030View attachment 1120031View attachment 1120032
Thanks!

It looks great and i like the colour combination :)

Team - Barnsley
Kit Manufactor - Adidas
Sponsor - none
Coours - Home Kit - Red and White, can you please do the kits like this t-shirt https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=a...UICygC&biw=1920&bih=946#imgrc=sifqVwGK14WPfM:

And also the same style of kit for an away one
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=a...UICygC&biw=1920&bih=946#imgrc=kyxOKkjvODqs0M:

Thanks

View attachment 90333View attachment 90332

Oh i'm sorry, i just realised that i used the wrong colour for the collar in the away shirt, white instead of green! I'll correct it asap

Last edited:
Team- Swansea City
Sponsor- Mansion
Puma
colours- same as usual
away kit- navy blue with white stripe

thanks

Kit Request

Team: Eintracht Frankfurt
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Fraport
Colours: Home should be striped black and red. Away should be red and white but can be any design. Third kit should be Black and white but again any design is good.

Thank you!!!

Home Kit

Team: Panathinaikos F.C
Sponsor: Fly Emirates

Colours: Green , White & Black Small Details
Extras/Notes:
SS style

Away Kit

Team: Panathinaikos F.C
Sponsor: Fly Emirates
Colours: Black , Light Black & White
Extras/Notes: SS style

Examples :

This Green: View attachment 87896
This Logo : View attachment 87895

This Design :View attachment 1122840

Thank you :)

Team: Stuttgart
Kit Manufacturer: Puma
Sponsor: Mercedes
Colours: Home: traditional white and red, Away anything of your choice but Black and gold sounds nice, maybe a dash of white (optional, what you think is best do it)
Extras/Notes: I want the Mercedes to be the start of the show, maybe have one of their cars faded into their kits? Again, up to you.

Team: Manchester City
Sponsor: Etihad Airways
Colours: Home: Sky blue with white outline Away: White with Black circles (or vice versa)
Extras/Notes: The circles start from the badge then with every few Inch the circle repeatedly gets bigger and bigger. You can add a 3rd kit if you want.

Team: AJ Auxerre
Sponsor: Louault Remorque
Colours: Home: plain white (and darker shoulders, see below, Away : dark blue (the type of blue of the actual away kit in fact)
Extras/Notes: SS Nike template (the newest, the one with the shoulders darker of the rest of the kit, like England, France, Netherlands kits for example), and I would like the sponsor to be the same color of the actual kit^^

Thanks in advance :)

Back