Request Your Kits Here!

Hi guys, got a fairly simple request, it's just the 2019/2019 official kit for EA Guingamp. Thanks to whoever takes it on, you're a legend!

Team: EA Guingamp
Kit Manufacturer:
Umbro
Sponsor:
Servagroupe
Colours:
Red, White and Black
Extras/Notes:
For the third kit, could you please just make a black version, following the same style as the home and away? Thanks again!
attachment.php

Any chance someone could please make man utd kits 1990 - 2015 many thanks

Team: SV Türkgücü Ataspor München
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Turkish Airlines
Colours: Home Red/white/turquise , Away White/Tourquise
Extras/Notes: I don't want any stripes on the kit

Team: Leeds United
Kit maker: Adidas
Sponsor: 32 red
Colours: white home, yellow and blue away, dark blue and pink third

Not sure if you'll like these as I went a bit mad instead of plain, but let me know either way. Download files here.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
Those Leeds kit are AMAZİNG :wub: Can't see the download link tho

Last edited:
Team: SV Türkgücü Ataspor München
Sponsor: Turkish Airlines
Colours: Home Red/white/turquise , Away White/Tourquise
Extras/Notes: I don't want any stripes on the kit

I know you said no stripes.....
Download files here.

attachment.php

Team: Harchester United (Logo [FONT=Tahoma,Calibri,Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif]http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1958)[/FONT]
Kit maker: Nike
Sponsor: Qatar Airways
Colours: Purple (home), similar to the Roma 3rd kit last year ([FONT=Tahoma,Calibri,Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.skygoal.se/product/as-roma-third-kit-soccer-jersey-2018-2019/) Yellow (away) Sky Blue (third)

Thanks a lot, there are some great designs on here at the moment!
[/FONT]

St.Polten

Team: St.Polten
Kit manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Swarovski
Colours: Home - yellow & Blue.
Away - Red
Extras: could you also make 2 kits for the Austrian national team by any chance ?

Team: St.Polten
Kit manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Swarovski
Colours: Home - yellow & Blue.
Away - Red
Extras: could you also make 2 kits for the Austrian national team by any chance ?

Link to the right badge please?

Team: Le Havre/Havre AC HOME
Sponsor: Blank
Colours: Navy and sky blue (happy for it to be played around with)
Extras/Notes: Big fan of these request a kit style's. ONly request is Le Havre badge is made white, pretty much free reign.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Hi guys, got a fairly simple request, it's just the 2019/2019 official kit for EA Guingamp. Thanks to whoever takes it on, you're a legend!

Team: EA Guingamp
Kit Manufacturer:
Umbro
Sponsor:
Servagroupe
Colours:
Red, White and Black
Extras/Notes:
For the third kit, could you please just make a black version, following the same style as the home and away? Thanks again!

As requested. Download files here.

attachment.php

@damo547 hey man I can't get to work that Ataspor away kit in-game do you know how to make a config file? I think I made it right but only home kit is shown in-game

Widzew Lodz

Hi guys,

I am starting a youth challenge with Widzew Lodz and was wondering if there is a kit for them?

Much appreciated!

Greetings,

Perre

Team: Harchester United (Logo http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1958)
Kit maker: Nike
Sponsor: Qatar Airways
Colours: Purple (home), similar to the Roma 3rd kit last year (https://www.skygoal.se/product/as-roma-third-kit-soccer-jersey-2018-2019/) Yellow (away) Sky Blue (third)

Thanks a lot, there are some great designs on here at the moment!

I used a slightly different badge, still the same image, but better quality and more of a football club badge, from the famous RocheyB! The Roma third kit has a map of Rome as the texture and since Harchester is fictional, I used a kind of crack texture which I still think looks ok. Wasn't sure if you wanted that texture through out each kit so mixed it up a bit. I actually quite like the third one better!
Download here.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I used a slightly different badge, still the same image, but better quality and more of a football club badge, from the famous RocheyB! The Roma third kit has a map of Rome as the texture and since Harchester is fictional, I used a kind of crack texture which I still think looks ok. Wasn't sure if you wanted that texture through out each kit so mixed it up a bit. I actually quite like the third one better!
Download here.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Incredible! Thanks a lot!!

Hi

i requested these a few messages back and wondered if it had been missed or that?

Thanks

Hi

Could someone please make these tops for me in SS style? If possible, please put the old style adidas logo on? white one on green top, green one on white top? Thanks in advance

attachment.php
attachment.php