Request Your Kits Here!

As requested. Download files here.

attachment.php

You're an absolute champion mate! Thanks so much.

Widzew Lodz

Hi guys,

I am starting a youth challenge with Widzew Lodz and was wondering if there is a kit for them?

Much appreciated!

Greetings,

Perre

Team: Harchester United (Logo http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1958)
Kit maker: Nike
Sponsor: Qatar Airways
Colours: Purple (home), similar to the Roma 3rd kit last year (https://www.skygoal.se/product/as-roma-third-kit-soccer-jersey-2018-2019/) Yellow (away) Sky Blue (third)

Thanks a lot, there are some great designs on here at the moment!

I used a slightly different badge, still the same image, but better quality and more of a football club badge, from the famous RocheyB! The Roma third kit has a map of Rome as the texture and since Harchester is fictional, I used a kind of crack texture which I still think looks ok. Wasn't sure if you wanted that texture through out each kit so mixed it up a bit. I actually quite like the third one better!
Download here.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I used a slightly different badge, still the same image, but better quality and more of a football club badge, from the famous RocheyB! The Roma third kit has a map of Rome as the texture and since Harchester is fictional, I used a kind of crack texture which I still think looks ok. Wasn't sure if you wanted that texture through out each kit so mixed it up a bit. I actually quite like the third one better!
Download here.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Incredible! Thanks a lot!!

Hi

i requested these a few messages back and wondered if it had been missed or that?

Thanks

Hi

Could someone please make these tops for me in SS style? If possible, please put the old style adidas logo on? white one on green top, green one on white top? Thanks in advance

attachment.php
attachment.php

Change of colours needed

Hello. I'd appreciate it if someone could change colours on these two kits:

Kit Number 1: It's Aalst from Belgium. Red colour needs to be changed to DodgerBlue3 (R=24, G=116, B=205). Everything else on that kit remains the same and doesn't need to be changed, i.e. white fields should remain white.
attachment.php

Kit Number 2: VW Hamme, also from Belgium. Its current shirt is all white. It needs to be changed in this way: the sleeves need to be all black, while the rest of the body needs to be changed from white to DodgerBlue4 (R=16, G=78, B=139). The current black symbols on the shirt (the crest, brand name, letters, sponsors) need to be changed from black to white.
attachment.php

I think this is not a big deal for those who use Photoshop on a daily basis.
Thanks in advance.
Regards

Team: St.Polten
Kit manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Swarovski
Colours: Home - yellow & Blue.
Away - Red
Extras: could you also make 2 kits for the Austrian national team by any chance ?

Sorry, been away for a bit. These any good?

attachment.php
attachment.php

Hi guys,

I am starting a youth challenge with Widzew Lodz and was wondering if there is a kit for them?

Much appreciated!

Greetings,

Perre

I can make you some shirts in the style I use, but need some more info such as colours, sponsors, kit maker etc, perhaps some links.

What templates/styles do you use?

Just like the styles I have been posting recently, over the last couple of pages. The ones that are a bit more realistic looking. I don't do the SS or FC12 templates anymore. But, if it's those that you want, there are other people here that would do it in those styles.

Just like the styles I have been posting recently, over the last couple of pages. The ones that are a bit more realistic looking. I don't do the SS or FC12 templates anymore. But, if it's those that you want, there are other people here that would do it in those styles.

These are superb, would you be able to do my requests in this style?

These are superb, would you be able to do my requests in this style?

The reason I didn't consider your request was because you asked for SS style, which I no longer do. The template they are on is the style I use, the more realistic style and I quite like them. Would also be hard to replicate as I looked into this before. The left hand side (as you look at it) of the shirts are all the names of people who paid to have their names put on the shirt...that would be a lot of typing!!

I can stick an adidas logo on the pictures you already have, but I think that's probably all I could do. Someone else may be able to reproduce them on the SS template though.

The reason I didn't consider your request was because you asked for SS style, which I no longer do. The template they are on is the style I use, the more realistic style and I quite like them. Would also be hard to replicate as I looked into this before. The left hand side (as you look at it) of the shirts are all the names of people who paid to have their names put on the shirt...that would be a lot of typing!!

I can stick an adidas logo on the pictures you already have, but I think that's probably all I could do. Someone else may be able to reproduce them on the SS template though.

i would never expect to type all those names out, theres over 400 on there :/ lol would love the kits to be in FM though. If you could do them that would be great, no need for the names to legible or that, as you look at the shirts on here it looks like a different shade so could that be an option?

Team: SV Türkgücü Ataspor München
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Turkish Airlines
Colours: Home Red/white/turquise , Away White/Tourquise
Extras/Notes: I don't want any stripes on the kit

Had another go at these as I didn't really like the turquoise colour too much so only used it subtly this time. Still may not be to taste, but let me know:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Leicester City

Team: Leicester City
Kit Manufacturer: Addidas
Sponsor: King Power
Colours: Blue Home, Grey Away, White Third
Notes/Extras: Something a bit different, inspired by but not the same as they have IRL

[FONT=&quot]Could someone please create some kits in SS format for me for Notts County.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm looking for the home kit to be identical to Juventus' new home kit with the sponsors being Adidas and Vodafone.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For the away kit I'd be looking for this to again be identical to Real Madrid's home shirt, white and gold with the same sponsors as above.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks in advance![/FONT]

Please

Hello friends, as you can see I am new to the Forum.
I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I would like to ask a user to perform this two kits of "River Plate".
Here is a recent pictures:
Many thanks and I hope that someone can perform this kits.

View attachment 4437
View attachment 4436