Request Your Kits Here!

Hearts need a new home and away and third kit to be sponsored by Instagram
Bradford Park Avenue need a Home and away and third kit to be sponsored by MasterCard

Bradford Park Avenue kits are trippy as **** man
Hearts_home1.pngHearts_home2.pngHearts_away1.pngHearts_away2.pngHearts_third1.pngHearts_third2.pngBPA_home1.pngBPA_home2.pngBPA_away1.pngBPA_away2.pngBPA_third1.pngBPA_third2.png

could you do the new rotherham utd home , away and third kits please

@Readey
Some progress has been made. Tigres kits are a nightmare please never ask for them again why would they need so many sponsors ffs :cautious:
Boavista_home1.pngBoavista_home2.pngBoavista_away1.pngBoavista_away2.pngBoavista_third1.pngBoavista_third2.pngHereford_home1.pngHereford_home2.pngHereford_away1.pngHereford_away2.pngHereford_third1.pngHereford_third2.pngBATE_home1.pngBATE_home2.pngBATE_away1.pngBATE_away2.pngBATE_third1.pngBATE_third2.pngTigres_home1.pngTigres_home2.png

Must be a proper broke team ?
Hope you appreciate I've levelled up my skills to include vector overlays, I especially like the panther on the Boavista third kit taking cues from the famous statue outside the ground. It's all in the details. Anyhow, here's where I'm up to I've got family coming over today so won't be able to carry on with the list until tonight mate. I am a big fan of the Loughborough foxes 2nd home kit i've done I must say.
Tigres_away1.pngTigres_away2.pngTigres_third1.pngTigres_third2.pngFerencvaros_home1.pngFerencvaros_home2.pngFerencvaros_away1.pngFerencvaros_away2.pngFerencvaros_third1.pngFerencvaros_third2.pngLoughborough_home1.pngLoughborough_home2.png

Hope you appreciate I've levelled up my skills to include vector overlays, I especially like the panther on the Boavista third kit taking cues from the famous statue outside the ground. It's all in the details. Anyhow, here's where I'm up to I've got family coming over today so won't be able to carry on with the list until tonight mate. I am a big fan of the Loughborough foxes 2nd home kit i've done I must say.
View attachment 512180View attachment 512181View attachment 512182View attachment 512183View attachment 512174View attachment 512175View attachment 512172View attachment 512173View attachment 512176View attachment 512177View attachment 512178View attachment 512179
Aha I do mate they am looking great and love the Loughborough kit mate do like kits where they have a graphic like that in the background

Team: Koninklijke HFC
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor:
FLY Emirates
Colours:
Blue/White main colours