Request Your Kits Here!

Loool great job mate
Right, this one's a bit more sensible, gone for an Italian style. But still bright and colourful. Ok i'm moving on from Sutton United third kit now :LOL:
Sutton_utd_third3.png

Hello! Could you make some Farnborough kits?

Team: Farnborough FC
Kit Manufacturer: Nike or Adidas or Puma or Admiral
Sponsor: Visit Hampshire (Home) Singapore Airlines (Away)
Colours: Yellow and blue stripes (Home) White and Blue Stripes (Away)

View attachment 512303View attachment 512304
Really enjoyed making these home kits, very slight differences either with or without shoulder stripes and sleeve stripe detail.
Farnborough_home1.pngFarnborough_home2.png

Hi mate is there any chance you working your magic on these manu home and away and third kits and same for wolves I don't mind having same sponsor and manufacturer in real life just want these old kits modernising and the more creative the better aha :) also I need a home and away and third for Burton Albion different sponsor and manufacturer to in real life please if possible and also put in pictures of Leeds and Nottingham forest in there heyday and was wondering if could have different sponsor and manufacturer to in real life but same as wolves and manu like modernise these old kits please :)
First thoughts on United home. Still not entirely sure what you're after but hopefully it's something like this. Have added some modern touches like the subtle pinstripe and the black/gold badge but tried to keep the main part of the shirt uncluttered.
MUFC_home1.png

First thoughts on United home. Still not entirely sure what you're after but hopefully it's something like this. Have added some modern touches like the subtle pinstripe and the black/gold badge but tried to keep the main part of the shirt uncluttered.
View attachment 512525
That's about right mate can I just have the whole collar black and also change Chevrolet to Vodafone buddy ?

Looks spot on pal
Buzzing. Let me know if you want to keep the charity patch for the other ones as well. Just thought it'd be a nice touch. Off to work now so will carry on tonight.

Buzzing. Let me know if you want to keep the charity patch for the other ones as well. Just thought it'd be a nice touch. Off to work now so will carry on tonight.
Yes please mate that be great

Hi, could someone make these kits in CPv style for me?

Team: Bangor City
Manufacturer: Puma
Sponsor: Bangor University
Home: Blue
Away: Red

Other than the base colours, do what you want with the kits they can be as weird and wonderful as you like.

Thanks.