Request Your Kits Here!

Hi could somebody do me a logo and three kits for Chester FC black and white home kit yellow and black away kit and then a blue kit as a third kit with this sponsor just the writing Bella Italia thank you
Looking at this, Chester FC already have a logo (it's like a wolf coming out of a crown or something) do you want a new logo/club crest creating?

I know you've still got forest to do but just thought I'd throw these up cause I've loved the modern take you've done on these other kits so just wanted a few more of fallen giants or big clubs doing please same thing again same as these just modernise them abit different manufacturers and sponsors to in real life and on the photos if possible please :)
Really happy with how the first one turned out. I love that kind of neon orange as a spot colour. I'll carry on tomorrow with the rest though I am out most of the day but over the weekend I should be able to get finished (y)
NUFC_1.png

Hi could somebody do me a logo and three kits for Chester FC black and white home kit yellow and black away kit and then a blue kit as a third kit with this sponsor
Looking at this, Chester FC already have a logo (it's like a wolf coming out of a crown or something) do you want a new logo/club crest creating?
Sorry just the kits please my apologies

Really happy with how the first one turned out. I love that kind of neon orange as a spot colour. I'll carry on tomorrow with the rest though I am out most of the day but over the weekend I should be able to get finished (y)
View attachment 512969
I'd actually buy this and I'm not even a Newcastle fan ? nice bud

Hi everyone, new here but forums look great!

I have managed to make some 2D kits for my fantasy club, but I was hoping somebody could magic them into 3D kits for me! The 3 kits are below Home, Away and 3rd
kit, aswell as the sponsor logo and the team logo. It would be a dream to have these kits in game so I really hope someone can help!

Thanks in advance =D

NottsAstro_1.png
NottsAstro_2.png
NottsAstro_3.png
Netflix-Logo.png
nastro.png

Newcastle2.png
Newcastle3.png
I had these done by someone a while back. Thought I'd post them just in case anyone wants to use.
Newcastle1.png

@itsAKDB Would you be able to add Premier League logo to the sleeves of these shirts please that I have made? Haven't got the hang of it yet
astonvilla_1.pngastonvilla_2.pngastonvilla_3.pngarsenal_1jamie.pngarsenal_2jamie.pngarsenal_3jamie.png

Last edited:
@itsAKDB Would you be able to add Premier League logo to the sleeves of these shirts please that I have made? Haven't got the hang of it yet
View attachment 513059View attachment 513058View attachment 513060View attachment 513061View attachment 513062View attachment 513063
just like this? In PS just add the patch image in the same layer as the logos, resize and drag it into position, it will clip itself (hopefully.)
Did you post the right size image of the shirts btw? 200x200?
astonvilla_1patch.png

Hi,

I have made my 2d kits for my local team in my tier 10 save, but the 3d kit process is driving me nuts! Could someone please create the 3d match engine kits as below. I'll add the club badge and sponsor logo in too as well as home / away / third kits.

Team: Swallownest FC
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Fuji X

Short Colour: Same as each shirt main colour
Sock Colour: Same as each shirt 2nd / slash colour.

Many thanks in advance.

Rob

Attachments

• 2082082578 away (2).png
    2082082578 away (2).png
    116.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 2082082578 Home.png
    2082082578 Home.png
    135.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 2082082578 Third.png
    2082082578 Third.png
    124.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 2082082578 logo.png
    2082082578 logo.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Fujifilm_X_series.png
    Fujifilm_X_series.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 53
Hi could somebody do me a logo and three kits for Chester FC black and white home kit yellow and black away kit and then a blue kit as a third kit with this sponsor just the writing Bella Italia thank you
How are these for you?
request01.pngrequest01b.pngrequest01c.png