Request Your Kits Here!

Brill mate sorry to be a pain last thing cause you've put them as Ee can you just change these please to different sponsor from we for ferencvaros also can you do your magic on gremio also with different sponsor and work your magic on these radcliffe Olympic ones too buddy
And also need the inter Miami ones doing with similar sponsors bud please
But ferencvaros are from Turkey... Why would they not be able to have ee...

Team: Arendal Football
Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor : Carlsberg
Home: Dark Blue and White
Away: White and Blue
Third: Turquoise
Hope you love these as much as I do
Arendal_2.pngArendal_1.pngArendal_3.png

Name: Whitstable Town FC View attachment 513740

Kit Manufacturer: Admiral

Sponsor: Shepherd Neame Brewery
sheperd-neame-logo.png
In the centre of the kits (possibly with a black outline on the away kit? - your judgement)

Colours: Home = Red with white triangle/bar combo shape thing on the left side (see picture, wasn't sure how to describe that) and white trim on sleeves
Away = All yellow
Third = There's no official third kit, so some sort of wild nautical theme would look awesome! (don't have to though, just an added bonus)

Extras/Notes:
1597776757563.png
As close as possible to this current kit would look fantastic, I'm fine with any template too.

Thanks very much in advance!

Attachments

• 5103807.png
    5103807.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 76
Anyone need any kits doing?

Hey, could I get a few kit request please for Radcliffe Borough FC? I am currently doing a FM career with them and had downloaded a kit pack from Sortioutsi. Unfortunately, Boro have a third kit but it is set as a generic kit so doesn't look very good. With the next Boro kits now released in real life, I would like to get this upcoming seasons kits into my game for a bit more realism.

Team: Radcliffe Borough FC
Kit Manufacturer: Not sure who they use
Sponsor: LIGHTSAVE LED
Colours: As below
Extras/Notes:
Below are the 20/21 season kits for Radcliffe Boro, taken from their club shop. I don't know how to format them into FM so this would be massively appreciated if you was able to help me! :)

Attachments

• rc1.jpeg
    rc1.jpeg
    663.3 KB · Views: 64
  • rc2.jpeg
    rc2.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 63
  • rc3.jpeg
    rc3.jpeg
    152.6 KB · Views: 73
Hey, could I get a few kit request please for Radcliffe Borough FC? I am currently doing a FM career with them and had downloaded a kit pack from Sortioutsi. Unfortunately, Boro have a third kit but it is set as a generic kit so doesn't look very good. With the next Boro kits now released in real life, I would like to get this upcoming seasons kits into my game for a bit more realism.

Extras/Notes:
Below are the 20/21 season kits for Radcliffe Boro, taken from their club shop. I don't know how to format them into FM so this would be massively appreciated if you was able to help me! :)
I can give them a go this evening but the designs will be a challenge! Particularly that crazy away kit :LOL:

Not much of a worry about the crazy designs mate, anything better than the generic FM kits!! :LOL:
So do you want exact replicas or fantasy versions with the same colours? Also, do you want me to put any league sleeves / patches on them?

So do you want exact replicas or fantasy versions with the same colours? Also, do you want me to put any league sleeves / patches on them?

If it is easier for you to do fantasy versions then please go ahead with that, don't want to be making things complicated for you. I am a couple of seasons in so kit changes are not a problem. No league sleeves or patches.

I can give them a go this evening but the designs will be a challenge! Particularly that crazy away kit :LOL:
There is a template in the PR pack with yellow camo design on, can't think of the manufacturer though.

Can you save this one ->
Name: Whitstable Town FC...
For me? I've got ideas for that one and I'll get onto it after I've done @Readey recent requests

Extras/Notes:
Really happy with the kits :) Hopefully you are.....
radcliffe_1.pngradcliffe_2.pngradcliffe_3.png

Brill mate sorry to be a pain last thing cause you've put them as Ee can you just change these please to different sponsor from we for ferencvaros also can you do your magic on gremio also with different sponsor and work your magic on these radcliffe Olympic ones too buddy
And also need the inter Miami ones doing with similar sponsors bud please
Gremio_Home.pngGremio_Away.pngFerencvaros_home.pngFerencvaros_away.pngFerencvaros_third.pngInter_Miami_Home.pngInter_Miami_Away.png
Redone Ferencvaros cos why not - Just a little confusion on the Radcliffe ones, I'm pretty sure that badge is 'Radcliffe FC' formerly known as Radcliffe Boro - Olympic are a completely different team, just checking which one it is you're after?

View attachment 513807View attachment 513806View attachment 513804View attachment 513803View attachment 513805View attachment 513809View attachment 513808
Redone Ferencvaros cos why not - Just a little confusion on the Radcliffe ones, I'm pretty sure that badge is 'Radcliffe FC' formerly known as Radcliffe Boro - Olympic are a completely different team, just checking which one it is you're after?
Radcliffe Borough is the one he wants. Matches the badge of the request I just did. Play in the 7th tier