Rets Possession Tactic 11.3 - 4231 ( Not Barca tactic )

retslagoon

Reaction score
Yeah I know you guys should getting bored with possession-tactic. Haven't tested on Barcelona or higher reputation yet. If you're looking for Xavi passes, Messi movement etc. I suggest you just close your tabs don't download my tactic because this is how my own team way to get high possession :)

IntervFiorentinaInter__Tactics.png

IntervBariAnalysis_Analysis.png

ParmavInterAnalysis_Analysis.png

JuventusvInterSplitView.png

RomavInterStats_MatchStats.png

ShakhtarvInterAnalysis_Analysis.png

ShakhtarvInterAnalysis_Analysis-1.png

IntervFiorentinaAnalysis_Analysis.png

IntervCFRClujStats_MatchStats.png

FCInternazionaleInter_Fixtures-2-1.png

SerieATIMInformation_LeagueTable.png

PITCH SIZE : MAXIMUM
MATCH PREP : TEAM BLEND ( PRE-SEASON ONLY ) AND ATTACKING MOVEMENT ( WHOLE SEASON )
NO OI

THE KEY IS ON YOUR MIDFIELDER, TRY TO GET BETTER PLAYER WITH HIGH PASSING AND DECISIONS ATTRIBUTE

Download Link
Version 1 ( Possession Dominan ) HERE
The only one problem is sometimes your team struggle to get a score. So If you can tell me any advice, it would be appreciated :)
Version 2 ( More attacking ) : HERE
Not sure you'll get clean sheet as well as version 1 did
Wanna try my skin ? Here : HERE

DeoRetsNews_Inbox.png

==================================

p.s. sorry for my bad English :p

Happy gaming (H)

Last edited:
Thanks for the tactic. Will test it with Arsenal.
Do you use any opposition instructions (OI)?

i'll give it ago with liverpool and see if i can sort that scoring thing , however those possesion stats look fantastic

Looks nice but can you show us the attributes of your main playmaker?

I mean't the one that makes the most passes.

You have everyones mentality on defensive, thats why it's sometimes hard to score I think

What are the main player attributes needed? Is the striker ok to be a target man or what?

I don't think that is the main problem since they got higher creativity

Well I think so, I've tested the tactic out for a few games and sometimes you have 0 CCC
Thats because with the defensive mentality most of the time they will always go for the safe pass

It's a good tactic possession wise

Well I think so, I've tested the tactic out for a few games and sometimes you have 0 CCC
Thats because with the defensive mentality most of the time they will always go for the safe pass

It's a good tactic possession wise

I'd like to see my team go for the safe pass and try to through ball if necessary. That's why I give some players high creative freedom. In this case, decisions and creativity are more important attribute. Anyway, thank you for your feedback mate.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Full season result :

IntervLyonSplitView-1.png

IntervPalermoSplitView-1.png

IntervLyonAnalysis_Analysis-2.png

FCInternazionaleInter_Fixtures-2-2.png

FCInternazionaleInter_Fixtures-3.png

DeoRetsNews_Inbox-2.png

Champion League Final
IntervRMadridStats_MatchStats.png

I'm not surprised to see defensive mentalities, in my own attempts at this sort of thing I found having low mentality settings vital in attaining consistently high possession stats.

Good tactic, although it almost certainly will require a team with the potential to win the Champions' League to get good results.