Reviving Goal of the Month?

Propagandalf

Reaction score
Hi guys ^^)

I was wandering if the Goal of the Month "competition" cold be "revived"??
I thought it was a great idea, and i loved to see the awesome goals from others, here on FM-Base :) i also think i would be nice, now, because of the new demo :D
-
zun-zun

I liked the goal of the month comp. maybe it should get revived :)

A competition where everybody (who wanted to) posted their goals (with an attachment) n' then Sean (i think) managed to make the goals watchable... Then you voted and the winner won a cup or something like that :D

nope, on FM... After a match is done, you can save it... Then attach the file (match file) to a post, here on FM-Base, and Sean (or who it was) took care of the rest...

Yeah! :) Actually, i don't really care about the prize for the winner, i just think its a lot of fun, to watch the goals and the discussion about why one is better than another... :D

Could be something to look into. I have asked him what he thinks so watch this space. :)

I would like to do it again. It's just quite a lot of work doing it. I think if I can get a few FM 10 goodies though I will have a few competitions over the first few months of FM 2010.

It's just not worth my time to do it just for fun though I'm afraid.

Although if anybody here is handy with applications like Fraps or Wink then they could help me.

Ok guys, apologies, I'm not quite sure as to how we would go about this. Say we scored a goal we thought was worthy, how would that then make its way on to FM-base? Perhaps someone like Sean could shed some light on this for me please?

Well you upload your goal, and Sean would choose the top 6 or something, then the other members get to view the goals and vote for their favorite in the poll.

Ok guys, apologies, I'm not quite sure as to how we would go about this. Say we scored a goal we thought was worthy, how would that then make its way on to FM-base? Perhaps someone like Sean could shed some light on this for me please?

Yeah what you can do is save a match you have on FM. You would then upload that match file. I would then download and watch it in my FM. I would then capture it and convert it into a video file and upload on here.

Although if anybody here is handy with applications like Fraps or Wink then they could help me.

I would really like to help, but i don't know how to use these apps... :p
I have enough time to do it (i'm 14 years and are bored in my sparetime ;)) so if i learned these "tools" i would defenitly give it a go... :)

Yeah what you can do is save a match you have on FM. You would then upload that match file. I would then download and watch it in my FM. I would then capture it and convert it into a video file and upload on here.

Even A Hypercam for example?

Ok, ill download it and learn to know it, and then maybe later i can make the goals :)