Reviving Goal of the Month?

Um Sean, i can only manage to put in pictures in Wink.... :p How do i put in the file from FM??

You need to record an area of the screen (Your FM Window) with Wink.

Ah.. :) Ok :D

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Ok Sean, ive created the file but when i'm watching it, its placed at file:///users/(me)/desktop/Goal.htm (the last is just the file name/type)... How do i upload it to this website???

Last edited:

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Ok Sean, ive created the file but when i'm watching it, its placed at file:///users/(me)/desktop/Goal.htm (the last is just the file name/type)... How do i upload it to this website???
I would take a guess and say that it is the same as a screenshot.
Start a post and go advanced, click the paperclip icon, browse through your documents and find the file then upload the file. I think I've missed some details but hope that helps

There should also be a Goal.swf file.

That's the file you want to attach to a post to upload.