arsnby

Reaction score
logo.png

Hi everyone,
I want to give u my second skin. I created it for CM-Revolution and use it as one of presents for community member for celebrate their community birthday. Hope u enjoy this :)

Cek it here

small_275278775.jpg

small_1827674561.jpg

small_865563105.jpg

Very nice, I like the background. What I didn't like are those stars in the training but hey, thats my personal preference :)

1) Can someone please confirm that that is Ryan Giggs on the Original Fm cover?
2) looks good mate, I am hoping the background drop down box can be closed or is it permanently open
3) might give it a go, even though I am loving Elegans 2 at the moment :)

This skin looks quite sexy, though as someone said, I hope the BG dialogue isn't open all the time.

Can someone please confirm that that is Ryan Giggs on the Original Fm cover?

I'd wager it's not, looks nothing like him...

Very nice, I like the background. What I didn't like are those stars in the training but hey, thats my personal preference :)

Aren't they the default stars? Unless you mean you don't like the default stars tied in with this skin

The BG box is not always open, it's only to show u that it's one of the feature of this skin :)

It is Ryan Giggs I promise you... I have asked all of my mates and the 1st person they said it was when I asked them after 1 second was "Ryan Giggs" they dont play Fm

It is Ryan Giggs I promise you... I have asked all of my mates and the 1st person they said it was when I asked them after 1 second was "Ryan Giggs" they dont play Fm

I guess it Ryan Giggs too, but there's still no information from Sports Interactive. Maybe u can create a thread about it Raikan007 :)

..is that proof though? It can't be RG, a) it would be known and b) I still maintain it looks nothing like him.

looks incredible :p

ryan giggs ? where ?

it does look like him, for the last 3 years I have been saying it :) its the same mystery as the Stig from Top Gear :) I would really love to know as it has been bothering me for years....

On topic:

please post a players attributes page as this is the make or break screenie for me... thanks

I would agree that its Ryan Giggs.

Skin looks good, like Raikan though, waiting for player attributes screen