been using it for an hour and i think im going to stick with it for a while its awesome

Personally don't like it , been put off by the banner going through the Football Manager.

busy downloading now, think I might take my favourite Street background from Elegans 2 and put it in here :)

thanks again and a good job mate :)

busy downloading now, think I might take my favourite Street background from Elegans 2 and put it in here :)

thanks again and a good job mate :)

Thank's mate, change backgrund as u want to make this as u like :)

Did you make this for FM10?, I have been looking for this for ages, TY (Y)

My computer is telling me this is not a valid "rar" file. Also, where do I put this once extracted?

this looks fantastic definately gonna give it a download

My computer is telling me this is not a valid "rar" file. Also, where do I put this once extracted?

Try to redownload mate, I think u've got failed download :)
After download, put it at My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\skins (create one of those folder if it doesn't exist) :)

Skin is my new favorite (H)

Am i right in saying i can't change my skin without starting a new game? i've invested alot in this promotion season.. :S

You dont need to start new game. Click on preferences (same menu as where you save game/add manager etc) then in preferences click on display and sound tab along top left. Then top left of that screen will be where you can change the skin, select skin so it is highlighted in that box and then click reload skin at bottom right of screen. Hope this helps

You dont need to start new game. Click on preferences (same menu as where you save game/add manager etc) then in preferences click on display and sound tab along top left. Then top left of that screen will be where you can change the skin, select skin so it is highlighted in that box and then click reload skin at bottom right of screen. Hope this helps

So simple XD Thanks

I try it soon, but it looks awesome!!!!!!!!!
Like the Dark skin, but now with a great design.

EDIT:
Love it, thanks!

Suggestions
* More (high-res) backgrounds
* Black & Red button version

Last edited:
this should be made available in the download section, its a beautiful skin :wub:

Nah mate, the default stars look like this:

attachment.php

See the difference?

Thats a player report, not a training page, the stars are default

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Anyone who thinks that that is Ryan Giggs needs to get down to spec savers and purchase some Ryan Geggs, Looks more like my mate Gaz.... And he's black!

Oh but very nice skin btw.