Revolutionised Newcastle United?

Reaction score
I am a die hard Newcastle United fan. I am overjoyed that we have been promoted back to the Premier League, but I want to hear your thoughts and suggestions as to the plans and transfer targets of Newcastle United FC for next season. E.g Development of Youth System Similiar to that of Barcalona, Juan Albin, Alan Hutton.

Please Share Your Thoughts ;)

Sorry to **** on your chest but the only thing I have to say about Newcastle is well done on getting promotion, glad to see them back in the biggest league in the world.

I couldn't give two monkeys about everything else XD

Wrong section mate.

I aint a toon fan. but i think some younger players will help you alot. you have experience. but need some younger fitter lads. to play

If this could get moved to the Newcastle group thing, then it would be good.

I have an odd feeling you will buy David Nugent, and a bunch of players from the relegated lot,freshening it up. Oh and if Forest don't go up,i think you'll buy Chris Cohen.

I think you shall spend the money on youngsters, keep some key players, like Carroll, Nolan and try to sell most of the under performers. I don't know how you shall be doing, but definitely you need youngsters.

Ok. IMO we need a new keeper, Better creative midfielder, and Striker.

So, lets see, Rob Green when West Ham get relegated. Carlton Cole when West Ham get relegated. Tom Huddlestone, Season long loan thanks.

That would do nicely. Although even if West Ham went down, I bet there would be 100 clubs after Cole, so we would maybe have to go for someone like.. Altidore if we could get him on loan?

Ok. IMO we need a new keeper, Better creative midfielder, and Striker.

So, lets see, Rob Green when West Ham get relegated. Carlton Cole when West Ham get relegated. Tom Huddlestone, Season long loan thanks.

That would do nicely. Although even if West Ham went down, I bet there would be 100 clubs after Cole, so we would maybe have to go for someone like.. Altidore if we could get him on loan?

Unfortunately, i doubt you'd get Huddlestone, **** i'd love him at Liverpool!:$. Like to see Huddlestone and Nolan midfield though,that'd be immense.
He's important player for Spurs.

I feel there are still a lot of missing links, and gaps.
1 - Goalkeeper. Steve Harper has been tremendous for us, but now is getting on, and Krul is unproven.
2 - Defence. We have the best defence the club has seen in years, but as we have seen this year, one or two injuries leaves us F***ed. Wee need another CB or two, and some good cover for Simpson and Enrique.
3 - Midfield. Wings are fine, although I dont know if Routledge will cut if in the Prem.....its risky to hope he does, because by the time you see if he passes or fails, it could be too late. Maybe some flamboyancy in the CM???
4 - Strikers. Carroll and Lovenkrands have done well this season, but we still need another striker or two. Really need a quick forward(Oba Martins???) to work with Carroll.
5 - More than anything Ashley needs to be prepared to part with some millions to get in Premiership quality players.

POSSIBLE SIGNINGS???
Juan Albin. Winger who would be a welcome addition.
Oba Martins. I have actually seen a lot of rumours about him returning, apparently not settling in Bratwurstland.
Per Skjelbred. Many times, he is linked with his favourite club, and may make the switch this season.
Joe Hart. Young, English, Great GK, and Man City would not hesitate to sell. Would shore up the weakest area.

There are more, but I cant think of them....

You just simply can dream, mate.

Yeah I know, but what a dream...

.. it's a wet dream baby!

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

Joe Hart. Young, English, Great GK, and Man City would not hesitate to sell. Would shore up the weakest area.

I don't think they would be rushing to sell him tbh, maybe loan him but not sell him.

I don't think they would be rushing to sell him tbh, maybe loan him but not sell him.[/QUOTE]

Maybe, but I would love to see him at St James Park. Rob Green is an interesting option, but thats if West Ham go down.

But, hey, a good keeper is Kasper Schmeichel, I saw few movies on YouTube with him, he's class, like Hart and I think he's less than 1M. :)

Maybe, but I would love to see him at St James Park. Rob Green is an interesting option, but thats if West Ham go down.

Yeah I would love him to come to us aswell, but just only see it happening on a loan basis, and if brum get European football next season, I am sure he would prefer to go there on loan!

Personally, I am not a big fan of Green, but, he is better than Harper, and is prem standard, and thats what we need.

I think most clubs in England would like Hart tbh, but i don't see the point loaning him to Newcastle this year, Harper's got another year in him yet,at least.

As far as I know Alan Hutton's agent has been talking to us for 2 or 3 days and a deal is hoped to struck before the opening of the transfer window. Also Juan Angel Albin has alledgadly accepted a contract and is will wait until 1 July for a work permit. THESE RUMOURS ARE NOT FROM ME (Head over to www.nufcblog.com)

I don't know what you guys have seen at Alan Hutton, he is far away from Premier League Standards. He didn't proved at Spurs.