Revolutionised Newcastle United?

and he is currently on loan at the worst club in the world.

You havent exactly gave him enough time to prove you lot wrong though. I, personally, would love to see him join :)

I would quite like to see how Bradley Orr would perform in the Prem, he's been pretty good at Bristol city the last few seasons, and suprised no one has taken a gamble on him yet.

I can't see him breaking into PL Standards (Hutton). No offence, but that's why you relegated last year, just bought some overrated and outplayed players and sold some good ones. :-S

As far as I know Alan Hutton's agent has been talking to us for 2 or 3 days and a deal is hoped to struck before the opening of the transfer window. Also Juan Angel Albin has alledgadly accepted a contract and is will wait until 1 July for a work permit. THESE RUMOURS ARE NOT FROM ME (Head over to www.nufcblog.com)

Hutton would be a good signing, the only thing that puts me of is that he plays for the scum. Albin is a quality winger, and would be brilliant, as I just dont see Routledge working in the Prem.

I have a feeling Fraser Forster will be big in the future aswell....

I also have to say, Ashely needs to give Hughton a longer contract. He has been outstanding, and has took the club from the brink of meltdown, got rid of the ****, and built a team that are playing at their best.

Newcastle should never have been relegated, I have no doubts they will stay in the premiership for years to come, however progressing beyond that to challenge for top 6 finishes they cannot do with out some serious money being spent.

Forster will get atleast 20 appearences next season i think, he is showing great potential. Hughton deserves to be on 100k p/w man lol. I hope he handles the next transfer window like January just gone cos he did what he needed to do and that was BUY BUY BUY

I also have to say, Ashely needs to give Hughton a longer contract. He has been outstanding, and has took the club from the brink of meltdown, got rid of the ****, and built a team that are playing at their best.

But what if we get to the prem and he buckles under the pressure, then we would have to fork out millions in compo that we could spend on players, I say see how he does, and if he can attract some big name players, well bigger than Simpson and Leon Best..., then fair play to the lad, he has done well this season, but to be honest we shouldn't have done any worse than win that league with the team we have.

I like Hughton, just find him a bit bland and boring, a bit like Coppel or Pulis.

I can't see him breaking into PL Standards (Hutton). No offence, but that's why you relegated last year, just bought some overrated and outplayed players and sold some good ones. :-S

Thats partly true...we should have cashed in on Owen, who turned out to be our biggest, most expensive flop in history. A lot of last seasons problems were caused by Ashley, which in turn affected the players.

But what if we get to the prem and he buckles under the pressure, then we would have to fork out millions in compo that we could spend on players, I say see how he does, and if he can attract some big name players, well bigger than Simpson and Leon Best..., then fair play to the lad, he has done well this season, but to be honest we shouldn't have done any worse than win that league with the team we have.

I like Hughton, just find him a bit bland and boring, a bit like Coppel or Pulis.

Big name players have backfired on Newcastle...(cough....Owen....cough). Hughton looks like the type of man who will dissect everything, and methodically put it together. He is a calm bloke, and I can see him doing wonders. Hes been given a chance, and has thrived.

Known names in world, please. :$

Ah,buying biger names like Owen is one of the reason they're in this mess.You'd have thought they'd learn from that and buy quality, not famous-er players(H)

Loaning in Delph and Delfouneso isn't a bad idea.

I think it will very intresting to see who he sells. For example Shola Ameobi has had a great season, but lets face it he is pants. At least now we will be able to get £2-3m for him sooo...

Big name players have backfired on Newcastle...(cough....Owen....cough). Hughton looks like the type of man who will dissect everything, and methodically put it together. He is a calm bloke, and I can see him doing wonders. Hes been given a chance, and has thrived.

Owen, you can't base all future transfers on one crocked player. We have signed players like shearer when he was a big name player, we have had the likes of Ginola, Ferdinand, Cole, even players like Emre and Martins are big name players compared to what we have now.

I am not saying lets go out and buy players who have a massive rep but nothing to hold to it from the past 5 years, we just need to bring in better players, and better players, unless we buy them when they are 12 years old from sweden or soming, will have a higher rep than most the players we have atm.

A few years ago we wouldn't even have thought about looking at players like Carlton Cole, Zamora and Nugent, but these days these players wouldn't likely look at us.

Our main appeal is that we have a ******* awesome stadium, and an awsome set of supporters, I just hope that CH can bring in players from the continent or what ever, because I am sure alot of them havent heard of him, If we had someone like Shearer in charge, it would be a different matter.

I am not against giving CH a chance, because yes, hes got us promoted, but even with all the **** around the club at the start of the season, we still have Argentinian Internationals playing for us, we still have proven prem players playing for us, for us not to have been promoted this season would have been a joke, I think there are alot of managers that would have loved to be where CH was this season, considering the team we already had, he got to spend in Jan, what did he get, Leon Best on a 2 and a half year contract, and Routledge on the same. I just don't see the logic in that, I could see why you would bring them in on loan, but neither are Prem standard imo, Wayne has tryed with so many clubs, and it has never come off for him, maybe it's because he isn't good enough for the league.

anyway, thats just my opinion on the matter. :)

Not the most well-known player,but i think Rob Hulse would do a job at NUFC.Carroll is a similar player,but it would take the weight off his shoulders, then a smaller speedier striker.

Owen, you can't base all future transfers on one crocked player. We have signed players like shearer when he was a big name player, we have had the likes of Ginola, Ferdinand, Cole, even players like Emre and Martins are big name players compared to what we have now.

I am not saying lets go out and buy players who have a massive rep but nothing to hold to it from the past 5 years, we just need to bring in better players, and better players, unless we buy them when they are 12 years old from sweden or soming, will have a higher rep than most the players we have atm.

A few years ago we wouldn't even have thought about looking at players like Carlton Cole, Zamora and Nugent, but these days these players wouldn't likely look at us.

Our main appeal is that we have a ******* awesome stadium, and an awsome set of supporters, I just hope that CH can bring in players from the continent or what ever, because I am sure alot of them havent heard of him, If we had someone like Shearer in charge, it would be a different matter.

I am not against giving CH a chance, because yes, hes got us promoted, but even with all the **** around the club at the start of the season, we still have Argentinian Internationals playing for us, we still have proven prem players playing for us, for us not to have been promoted this season would have been a joke, I think there are alot of managers that would have loved to be where CH was this season, considering the team we already had, he got to spend in Jan, what did he get, Leon Best on a 2 and a half year contract, and Routledge on the same. I just don't see the logic in that, I could see why you would bring them in on loan, but neither are Prem standard imo, Wayne has tryed with so many clubs, and it has never come off for him, maybe it's because he isn't good enough for the league.

anyway, thats just my opinion on the matter. :)

I think you are right, but I really can see CH doing the job. I don't think NU fans would like another relegation.

I think you are right, but I really can see CH doing the job. I don't think NU fans would like another relegation.

Yeah I mean, I hope he could prove me wrong, cos I like the bloke as a person. He's got some good qualities, but as a manager I want someone more arrogant and confident.

All the best to him, the tides of football turn quickly, you can easily go from 'Greatness' to 'GTFO our Club ***!' in a few months depending on results, and with Newcastle highly unlikely to be challenging for the top half next season, it will be intresting to see how CH handles the pressure, I think he will handle it well, but you can't say for definate.

Meh, I don't know, beggars can't be choosers, and considering we are hardly one of the top 10 teams in the UK anymore, I think it would be hard to attract a big name, I think Shearer is the only 'Big Name' we could get atm, and we all saw what happened last time, although he wasn't really given the best chance to start his managerial carrer off was he! ;)

Back