Richy25 Deep 4-2-4 & Untested Deep 4-2-3-1

I think it's possible for the madrid players to fit nicely into this tactic, all it would take is moving pepe into the LD position and then find an out and out winger to replace di maria on the right.

However, that said this is clearly a united tactic. I do feel the original and first tactic uploaded was a much better tactic all round for most top teams, whilst this latest version is tailored to united, you might even find it does better with united than the original does with them.

Don't really fancy moving Di Maria as he's been fantastic, always popping up with a goal, and an assist, I do rotate him with Ox but he's been pretty much useless! Don't like Pepe, he's been **** for me as well, not to mention he's a thug lol.

Oh yeah I do realise that, just thought that this tactic would work with them, just not as good as I'd thought it would have been, my own stupid expectations though!

EDIT: BTW, I don't mean to bash the tactic if that's how it's coming across Richy! Just posting an update for you that's all so you know how it does for other teams, so my apologies if it is coming across like I'm slagging it off.

Last edited:
Don't really fancy moving Di Maria as he's been fantastic, always popping up with a goal, and an assist, I do rotate him with Ox but he's been pretty much useless! Don't like Pepe, he's been **** for me as well, not to mention he's a thug lol.

Oh yeah I do realise that, just thought that this tactic would work with them, just not as good as I'd thought it would have been, my own stupid expectations though!

EDIT: Don't mean to bash the tactic if that's how it's coming across Richy! Just posting an update for you that's all so you know how it does for other teams, so my apologies if it is coming across like I'm slagging it off.

Sweet, fair enough! Come to think of it di maria plays on the right and doesn't always cut inside anyway in real life so he must have a decent right foot to play as a winger.

Did you ever try the original btw?

Sweet, fair enough! Come to think of it di maria plays on the right and doesn't always cut inside anyway in real life so he must have a decent right foot to play as a winger.

Did you ever try the original btw?

In game his right foot is reasonable, so could be why he's doing so well on the right wing maybe?

Yeah I did, but had completely the wrong players for it and I was in League 1 with Wolves so didn't really perform that well, you think I should try that with the Madrid side?

In game his right foot is reasonable, so could be why he's doing so well on the right wing maybe?

Yeah I did, but had completely the wrong players for it and I was in League 1 with Wolves so didn't really perform that well, you think I should try that with the Madrid side?

Yes! I used it with madrid in a network game and i was banging goals in. Tested it with united and was doing the same thing.

Yes! I used it with madrid in a network game and i was banging goals in. Tested it with united and was doing the same thing.

Is it anywhere on the thread? Looked on OP but it's not there, or I couldn't see it :p

i'll upload it now mate

Very much appreciated mate, will give that a go for the second half of the season and see how it goes.

Is there much difference between the 2 bar some positions (IF/W and WB/FB)?

I fell the tactic is very good but sometimes inconsistent for instance I beat Juve, Barca, Galatasary and Bayern at home and Bayern away and draw to Juve away but then draw stupid games to weak opposition and loose to weak team away and also i always seem to concede 1 goal when I win, done results:
Roma 2-1 Barca
Roma 3-0 Juve
Roma 4-0 Galatasary
Roma 3-1 Bayern
Bayern 0-1 Roma
Juve 2-2 Roma

Also topped the group with Bayern, Marseille and someone else and just drew Spartak Moscow so should be threw

Why did you pull the plug on the 4-2-3-1?I have been using it all season and I'm dominating games and scoring a lot of goals with it.

Why did you pull the plug on the 4-2-3-1?I have been using it all season and I'm dominating games and scoring a lot of goals with it.

I ain't pulled the plug on it mate, working on tactics now. Don't want to release it to soon though

Richy I remember playing your deep 4-2-3-1 (AP) tactic and getting very good results with that (BESIKTAS) and being champions with the tactic. Now I would like to use the original tactic again, but see you removed it... Which I cannot understand.... but whatever.....

And a few weeks I ago you said something about uploading a newer version (which is not needed if you ask me, it was already good as is).

Well make a long story short, please link the (original) tactic.