Richy25 Deep 4-2-4 & Untested Deep 4-2-3-1

well done though mate, maybe try it next season. I'm starting an emulation thread what team shall I do first

richy25;

Would your deep 4-4-2 work even with lower ranked in their respective league?

Ex, Crystal Palace, Hull, Yeovil, Doncaster etc etc..

cheers

richy25;

cheers

yeah ok mate no worries just doing a Manchester united thread now, then i'll do though's teams

richy25;

cheers

sorry misread your question yeah it should do buddy

sorry misread your question yeah it should do buddy

Was a bit misleading reading your first answer but then saw your answer at the bottom :)

Okey, will start a new save with probably Hull now then and come back with some feedback!

Edit;

Anything i should think of when coaching a lesser team?!

Last edited:
what I mean is I got the players to how I want they to play, but players in your Napoli squad may have different roles

Ah yeah, i know what you mean, i noticed that when i saw the tactic layout. You have that limited defender role which i assume was made for vidic and i noticed the right winger is a winger role (a valencia type player) and the left side is an inside forward (young nani). I've had a good pre season with napoli so far so its working ok. Watched the united game yesterday and now im sly tempted to start a save with united again (even though ive already done a long term save with them) so i might end up using this tactic with them lol

I'll upload screenshots of napoli in a sec, having breakfast

Ah yeah, i know what you mean, i noticed that when i saw the tactic layout. You have that limited defender role which i assume was made for vidic and i noticed the right winger is a winger role (a valencia type player) and the left side is an inside forward (young nani). I've had a good pre season with napoli so far so its working ok. Watched the united game yesterday and now im sly tempted to start a save with united again (even though ive already done a long term save with them) so i might end up using this tactic with them lol

I'll upload screenshots of napoli in a sec, having breakfast

i'm doin a united thread, which i'll be posting up in abit. keep a look out for it. After that i'm doin a Barcelona 1

Should i also change the roles for my Hull squad you think?

And what should i change if so?

Also, changing anything away from home?!

there you go

Okey, Thanks!

Why should i change it anyway?

The uploaded Tactic would fit Hull also right?

Could i change Sagbos role to AF you think?!

Edit;

Playing with a transfer update so have booth Livermore and Huddlestone!

cheers

Okey, Thanks!

Why should i change it anyway?

The uploaded Tactic would fit Hull also right?

Could i change Sagbos role to AF you think?!

Edit;

Playing with a transfer update so have booth Livermore and Huddlestone!

cheers

you have to play the roles to their strengths, you should get good results with that setup

you have to play the roles to their strengths, you should get good results with that setup

Okey, get what you mean of course! For me it seems that the tactic uploaded on the front page would fit Hull very good :)

Should i go for your tweaked setup for Hull or can i use the original one! I especially wanna use a fast player upfront, AF or Poacher type of player !

What do you think?!

Just got January on the Madrid save, I'd say considering I'm Madrid, it's not doing considerably well.

As I said, to say I'm Madrid, and being 3rd, 10 points behind Atletico and 10 behind Barca, not really good enough I'm afraid.
xvpVawO.png

Fixtures went as follows..
LaqRzeN.png

Stand out player has to be Di Maria, his goals and assists from the right wing are impressive.
CS9D7oZ.png

Also Ronaldo, he was on the left as the IF, but all he did was shoot and wasn't helping the team, switched him up front as the AF and performances improved drastically.
eKG44nf.png

Gotta say though, when it clicks, like it did against Valladolid and Leverkusen, it's beautiful to watch, but most of the time, it just doesn't go as planned, the tactic seems to be good when you're heavy favourites, but when it's against someone who's equal to you, it just goes pete tong unfortunately.

Will continue until the end of the season and see what happens, will come back at the end of the season!

Last edited:
the reason it ain't playing well mate coz you ain't done the roles for the players. The tactic I uploaded was for united players

the reason it ain't playing well mate coz you ain't done the roles for the players. The tactic I uploaded was for united players

I dunno, I'd say I have, centre halves I've got Ramos, Varane, Batth (really like him lol, who's a perfect LD), FB/WB I've got Carvajal, Arbeloa, Coentrao, DM I've got Lucas Romero, Alonso, Khedira, Wings I've got Di Maria, Morata, Isco, Oxlade Chamberlain, Modric, and up top I've got Kaka, Benzema, Morata and Ronaldo.

Just got January on the Madrid save, I'd say considering I'm Madrid, it's not doing considerably well.

As I said, to say I'm Madrid, and being 3rd, 10 points behind Atletico and 10 behind Barca, not really good enough I'm afraid.
xvpVawO.png

Fixtures went as follows..
LaqRzeN.png

Stand out player has to be Di Maria, his goals and assists from the right wing are impressive.
CS9D7oZ.png

Also Ronaldo, he was on the left as the IF, but all he did was shoot and wasn't helping the team, switched him up front as the AF and performances improved drastically.
eKG44nf.png

Gotta say though, when it clicks, like it did against Valladolid and Leverkusen, it's beautiful to watch, but most of the time, it just doesn't go as planned, the tactic seems to be good when you're heavy favourites, but when it's against someone who's equal to you, it just goes pete tong unfortunately.

Will continue until the end of the season and see what happens, will come back at the end of the season!

I think it's possible for the madrid players to fit nicely into this tactic, all it would take is moving pepe into the LD position and then find an out and out winger to replace di maria on the right.

However, that said this is clearly a united tactic. I do feel the original and first tactic uploaded was a much better tactic all round for most top teams, whilst this latest version is tailored to united, you might even find it does better with united than the original does with them.