hes got an awesome name
Lol.

OT, good player. Can turn out very nicely in a few years. However you are supposed to follow this template when posting a player - but I think he is quite well known.

just bought him for £4.8m, scored a 25yard lob on his debut and got MoM. only one prob to be aware of, i didn't include him in my euro cup squad as he had the u21 icon and know he shows as ineligible. nice. only just bought him but he looks pretty good, i'll try nd keep you updated

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:13 PM ----------

played a couple of matches last night RVW currently has 1 goal in 3 starts, rating of 7.28 (i think) and won young player of the month. playing him as a complete forward on the righthand side of attack

dont know much about him, but I know we were linked to him at the beginning of this season

Was just gonna create a thread on this guy......... Yeah dubbed the ''new Ruud van Nistelrooy''

Is good in real life and is good in the game as well!

I am currently in contract negotiations for a risky £6m bid. IUs it wort it? And if so, where should I play him?

Ok, so I have Wolfswinkel now, but how do I play him? And more importantly, what role should his strike partner have to get the best out of him?

Play him as poacher and make sure the person next to him is either deep lying forward support or attack or target man

Play him as poacher and make sure the person next to him is either deep lying forward support or attack or target man

Any particular side of attack? And would Carlton Cole be ok as the target man, or even as the deep lying forward?

Last edited:
I'm playing him in a 4-2-3-1, he's doing ok, but I suppose he's better with a partner?

Any particular side of attack? And would Carlton Cole be ok as the target man, or even as the deep lying forward?

Ricky Van Wolfswinkel Poacher Left Hand Side Cole Target Man Right hand side thats how your get the best out of them...remember tho they will need a few matches.