i read on a few sites that Barca has him under their radar IRL
but hes also a very good player in the game

Ricky Van Wolfswinkel Poacher Left Hand Side Cole Target Man Right hand side thats how your get the best out of them...remember tho they will need a few matches.

Cole set to support or attack? You've been really helpful mate, cheers.

Either you want mate.

Yeah mostly, on the tactic screen where you select what role just see what duty he is better in support/attack.

Cole should really be attack very effective as attack

Just played his first match against Manchester United. Not showing signs of being a clinical finisher yet, missed two chances that the commentary said he should have scored.....

Just played his first match against Manchester United. Not showing signs of being a clinical finisher yet, missed two chances that the commentary said he should have scored.....

Yeah he was like that for me, he scored 2 in the first 2 months of the season, then I reverted to a 4-4-2 and now he's gone and now he's in some great form, he's my top scorer now with, 11, I think it. Keep at it he does get very good - did for me anyway.

Yeah he was like that for me, he scored 2 in the first 2 months of the season, then I reverted to a 4-4-2 and now he's gone and now he's in some great form, he's my top scorer now with, 11, I think it. Keep at it he does get very good - did for me anyway.

I'm just worried I'm not playing him and those around him correctly - how did you get the best out of him? (I am also playing 4-4-2)

And I'm also training him to pass the ball into the net in his preferred moves, is that ok?

Last edited:
Its not really how you play your players its whether you give them enough games to get used to your tactic and players around them, give him at least 6-7 matches before you judge him, he is always quality in my game.

Its not really how you play your players its whether you give them enough games to get used to your tactic and players around them, give him at least 6-7 matches before you judge him, he is always quality in my game.

Ok, I sound like some kind of distressed parent....

Love the guy - Liverpool sign him up!!!

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

I'm just worried I'm not playing him and those around him correctly - how did you get the best out of him? (I am also playing 4-4-2)

And I'm also training him to pass the ball into the net in his preferred moves, is that ok?

It just takes him a while to get settled in - in my liverpool save he was missing really easy chances when i first signed him but by the end of the season he had scored around 22 goals

Just make sure you've not got him running into channels etc, he does take time, but once he starts he doesn't stop.

Still not finishing prolifically yet - 3 goals, I'm at the end of October, and one of those was a penalty.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Still not finishing prolifically yet - 3 goals, I'm at the end of October, and one of those was a penalty.

Just bumping this.... Any help?

anyone got a screeny of this guy 3 or 4 years on?

never heard of this dude.
I'll contact my scouts right now;)