Right Back For Man utd

Jams54

Mar 12, 2009
Looking for a top class right back for man united. start of second season 83 million budget. play a 4-2-3-1 and won the league last year. thanks. any suggestions for other players would be appreciated aswell.

dishonered23

Jun 30, 2015
A bit of an unconventional option would be Mario Fernandes, he is the right-back for CSKA Moskova. I really like him in the saves I use him.

Doougii

Jan 14, 2015
You already have your answer in Rafael though. He gets an 8 rating each and every season from the second season onward for me. I refused big money for him and he's gone on to captain the side and become a club legend in under 5 years of me managing Man UTD.

I'll assume you sold him though :C . You have many options such as John Stones, Dani Carvajal, Danilio, Gino Peruzzi (more of a backup imo), Valencia retrained does OK, Callum Chambers (Fans don't like it at first as he comes from Arsenal), Clyne

May 19, 2012
Rafael u should of kept imo hes gonna retire at mufc for me in my save but gino Peruzzi/carvajal r only 2 I would really rate on par with Rafael

sry81uk

Jan 29, 2015
i have rafael and Danilio as my to first team right backs. Neither of them lets me down.

tommyd150

Jun 10, 2011
Seamus Coleman, John Stones, Peruzzi, K.Trippier, Mattia De Sciglio, Jon Flanagan, Carl Jenkinson.

xtremeRED

Nov 24, 2014
I'd go for the Brazilian Mayke...
or De Sciglio...

Walker is injury prone, Clyne not as highly rated in the game...

Mayke is the perfect fit for RB, RWB, & also RM if you play with those tactics..

De Sciglio is on another level as a full back!

mayankv

Sep 13, 2012
Azpilicueta.

Trust me, you wont regret it. He is the most consistent performer I have ever had.

Never lets me down. Rarely gets injured. Never complains.