Jams54

Reaction score
Looking for a top class right back for man united. start of second season 83 million budget. play a 4-2-3-1 and won the league last year. thanks. any suggestions for other players would be appreciated aswell.

A bit of an unconventional option would be Mario Fernandes, he is the right-back for CSKA Moskova. I really like him in the saves I use him.

You already have your answer in Rafael though. He gets an 8 rating each and every season from the second season onward for me. I refused big money for him and he's gone on to captain the side and become a club legend in under 5 years of me managing Man UTD.

I'll assume you sold him though :C . You have many options such as John Stones, Dani Carvajal, Danilio, Gino Peruzzi (more of a backup imo), Valencia retrained does OK, Callum Chambers (Fans don't like it at first as he comes from Arsenal), Clyne

Seamus Coleman

Go for Seamus Coleman from Everton... He's been brilliant for me!

Rafael u should of kept imo hes gonna retire at mufc for me in my save but gino Peruzzi/carvajal r only 2 I would really rate on par with Rafael

i have rafael and Danilio as my to first team right backs. Neither of them lets me down.

Seamus Coleman, John Stones, Peruzzi, K.Trippier, Mattia De Sciglio, Jon Flanagan, Carl Jenkinson.

I'd go for the Brazilian Mayke...
or De Sciglio...

Walker is injury prone, Clyne not as highly rated in the game...

Mayke is the perfect fit for RB, RWB, & also RM if you play with those tactics..

De Sciglio is on another level as a full back!

Azpilicueta.

Trust me, you wont regret it. He is the most consistent performer I have ever had.

Never lets me down. Rarely gets injured. Never complains.