Right Wingers

• Thread starter hensh
  • Start date
  • Replies 35
  • Views 16K
H

hensh

am leeds and need a tricky right winger for the championship and beyond.

any ideas ?

matias fernandez but you have to adapt him, cristian rodriguez, bosko jankovic david bentley, andoni iraola

Depends on how much cash you have and where you are now. I'm Toon in 2009/10 season and Lauturo Acosta is doing ok for me. He plays second fiddle to Valencia at the moment, but will be a quality winger. 22 and already has pace, acceleration and crossing of 18.

Have a look a Vladimir Yurkchenko if you can afford him, young and rated at two million. Just have a look at Belarus natinoal team, lots of right wingers in it and the majority are very young.

depending on what year your in there gabriel torje from dinamo bucharest

I would recommend Guiliano from Brazil U-21 he might be expensive but he is great.

coloccini amazing right back! argentina national player from Newcastle.

Goran Pandev.... If you train him to be right winger he will be as good as C. Ronaldo...

merged. Use the links thread or search in the future please

fabian delph also roddy charlesworth if you get him young (not sure if he is a re-gen).
Iago on the left.talented crosser of the ball and learns plenty of new skills.

attila filkor.can player on either wing with training and floats inside to pick up the ball and smash it home.also great at passing people and getting on the end of crosses.works hard for the team.

AMR needed

I've tried Marquinhos, Teixeira and Witsel but the clubs are refusing to sell within my budget.

Player needs to be under £13m and willing to come to a club attempting to avoid the drop from the Premiership.

Any ideas?

what season are u on? Alexis Sanchez mite ***?

giles barnes from derby is a future star if trained well injured as start but starts getting better and better after that.

3rd season, Sanchez isn't interested.

I know all about Barnes but he's so inconsistent and injury prone. I want someone who will play well throughout the season to keep me in the prem.