Rinus Michels - Total Football - by kun (Erik ten Hag's version)

Rinus Michels - Total Football - by kun (Erik ten Hag's version) 21.2.2 - 4231 + 433 - Rinus Dominance

hey Kun i always waiting for your tactics:) maybe you have some good tiki taka tactic for fm 21?:)

Bem-vindo ao FM 21, meu amigo. Sempre bom ter você por aqui. :)
Ola Elcomandante92. Obrigado! :) Este ano vou ver se consigo desenvolver umas táticas porreiras (estas duas têm tido bons resultados), mas sobretudo quero voltar a fazer uma tática baseada no TIKI-TAKA, como fiz em 2014. :) Vamos ver.
[EN]
Hi Elcomandante92. Thanks! :) This year I'll try to develop some good tactics (this two have been solid for me), mas mostly I want to recreate the one I did in 2014, TIKI-TAKA. :) Let's see.

hey Kun i always waiting for your tactics:) maybe you have some good tiki taka tactic for fm 21?:)
Hi Lopata19104, Thanks for your reply. Indeed this year, I don't have too many SS for this two tactics, because I'm trying to recreate that awesome tactic I did in 2014. Let's see the time I have to play FM and to develop it.

Hi Lopata19104, Thanks for your reply. Indeed this year, I don't have too many SS for this two tactics, because I'm trying to recreate that awesome tactic I did in 2014. Let's see the time I have to play FM and to develop it.
Great i am waiting for this good luck 😀

my favorite tactic last year
Hi Florsca,
Nice to hear that. Small changes, mostly on offensive corner with three different routines both sides. :)
Hope it's enjoyable to you, as it's been for me. ;)

Kun! Amigo, ainda me lembro da fabulosa em 2014! Estava à tua espera para este :D //

Kun! Friend, I still remember the fabulous in 2014! I was waiting for you for this: D

I’m going to test these two now, I’ll come by later to give feedback. Hug.

Kun! Amigo, ainda me lembro da fabulosa em 2014! Estava à tua espera para este :D //

Kun! Friend, I still remember the fabulous in 2014! I was waiting for you for this: D

I’m going to test these two now, I’ll come by later to give feedback. Hug.
I'll never build such good tactic like that one. Was outstanding! ANyway, like I said before, I'm developing a tactic, more based in possession (4231 as well), with tremendous results on Athletic (2nd place, Valencia was 1st :O), Leça FC (an historical club here in Portugal where I am) and I got promoted "easily" when it was not predicted and other on Dartford from Vanarama National League South (last playable league in England) where I got promoted (in fact it was requested by board), but possession and team stats were really great.
(On all these three tests was 100% on holiday mode, as you can see on image below as well)
Vanarama National League South_ Team Detailed.png
Vanarama National League South_ Team Detailed-2.png
Vanarama National League South_ Team Detailed-3.png
Vanarama National League South_ Team Detailed-4.png
Teste teste_ Overview.png

I'll never build such good tactic like that one. Was outstanding! ANyway, like I said before, I'm developing a tactic, more based in possession (4231 as well), with tremendous results on Athletic (2nd place, Valencia was 1st :O), Leça FC (an historical club here in Portugal where I am) and I got promoted "easily" when it was not predicted and other on Dartford from Vanarama National League South (last playable league in England) where I got promoted (in fact it was requested by board), but possession and team stats were really great.
(On all these three tests was 100% on holiday mode, as you can see on image below as well)
View attachment 537579View attachment 537580View attachment 537581View attachment 537582View attachment 537583

When will you release this new tactic and will you make a tactic like Truly Tiki Taka?

*****4231 TEST with AFC WIMBLEDON (3th tier of English Football) - 100% Holiday Mode*****

Test made on AFC Wimbledon. This test is on 4231 tweaked version mostly focused on possession (by the time of this post, not launched yet).
For those who doesn't know, AFC Wimbledon is 23rd media prediction. We managed to be the team with most possession, most goal scored and best goal difference. Very good attacking stats on League One details, which is quite impressive, considering our fragile side compared to others.
Again, this was 100% holiday test.

AFC Wimbledon_ General.png

Sky Bet League One_ Stages.png
Sky Bet League One_ Team Detailed.png
Sky Bet League One_ Team Detailed-2.png
Sky Bet League One_ Team Detailed-3.png
Sky Bet League One_ Stages-2.png
Game_ _The Dons__ Status.png

*****4231 TWEAKED TEST with US CRÉTEIL-LUSITANOS (3th tier - last playable league in France) - 100% Holiday Mode*****
Hi guys,
There it goes another 100%holiday test. This time, I took charge of US Créteil-Lusitanos of French Championnat National (3rd tier).
1st season - Finished 1st, and got promoted to tier 2. (Media prediction was 10th)
2nd season - Finished 7th, (3pts to playoff promotion). (Media prediction was 19th)

We manage to be both seasons the team with most possession and the team with more expected goals. Just check it out some SS:

1st season SS
US Créteil-Lusitanos_ General.png
Championnat National_ Stages.png
Championnat National_ Team Detailed.png
Championnat National_ Team Detailed-2.png
teste teste_ Overview.png
Game_ _4231 tweaked - US Créteil-Lusitanos__ Status.png

2nd season SS
US Créteil-Lusitanos_ General-2.png
Ligue 2 BKT_ Stages.png
Ligue 2 BKT_ Team Detailed.png
Ligue 2 BKT_ Team Detailed-2.png
teste teste_ Overview-2.png
Game_ _4231 tweaked - US Créteil-Lusitanos__ Status-2.png

*****4231 TWEAKED TEST with US CRÉTEIL-LUSITANOS (3th tier - last playable league in France) - 100% Holiday Mode*****
Hi guys,
There it goes another 100%holiday test. This time, I took charge of US Créteil-Lusitanos of French Championnat National (3rd tier).
1st season - Finished 1st, and got promoted to tier 2. (Media prediction was 10th)
2nd season - Finished 7th, (3pts to playoff promotion). (Media prediction was 19th)

We manage to be both seasons the team with most possession and the team with more expected goals. Just check it out some SS:

1st season SS
View attachment 537769View attachment 537770View attachment 537771View attachment 537772View attachment 537773View attachment 537774

2nd season SS
View attachment 537775View attachment 537776View attachment 537777View attachment 537778View attachment 537779View attachment 537780
Can you give the tweaked one please🙂

This tweaked is been a great pleasure to test!
Check it out this 1st half of second season with Ajax against the allmighty Liverpool, for UCL Quarter-Finals. Just crazy!
Ajax v Liverpool_ Relatório.png

Ajax v Liverpool_ Field.png

Hi guys,

1st season SS
View attachment 537769View attachment 537770View attachment 537771View attachment 537772View attachment 537773View attachment 537774

2nd season SS
View attachment 537775View attachment 537776View attachment 537777View attachment 537778View attachment 537779View attachment 537780

Great job! Can u upload the tactic?

Thx!

Great job! Can u upload the tactic?

Thx!
Hi,
To be honest, I'll upload it soon. ;) Just trashed Inter in UCL semi-final. Will meet Chelsea in the Grande Finale.
Hope I can upload it in about 4 hours.

is there any info as to how effective it is with different striker roles?