Rinus Michels - Total Football - by kun (Erik ten Hag's version)

Rinus Michels - Total Football - by kun (Erik ten Hag's version) 21.2.2 - 4231 + 433 - Rinus Dominance

is there any info as to how effective it is with different striker roles?
Hi Lewis07, I don't know. I never tried a different role for the striker in this tactic because I need it like a deep-lying forward, moving around, to hold up the ball and behind him a shadow striker to occupy the empty space.
May also be effective a False 9, or a Trequartista, but didn't try that.

The image below is in portuguese, sorry for that, but is to quickly show you my Ajax performance in UEFA Champions League this year (3rd season).
I never thought I would manage to win UCL this year, eventhough I know I have a strong team and I could rest players in Eredivisie, to be perfectly fit to the most import UCL phase (knockout round). Below you can also find my squad. Fantastic!

AFC Ajax_ Encontros.png

AFC Ajax_ Jogadores.png

20210213104901_1.jpg

Really liking this tactic so far, Barcelona hardly had a shot :)

Reactions: kun
Seems pretty good. Which one is that? The last version of 4231?
Yes, it's the latest version of the 4231. I started using using if halfway through the season and resulst ahve been good so far:

20210213201220_1.jpg

Not Bad, but not good enough for me :(
Good job by the way ! :)
Strickers don't score enough goals i think.

Capture d’écran (81).png

Capture d’écran (82).png

Capture d’écran (83).png

Last edited:
Is it me or this tactic is even better since the update?
I don't know. I'm trying to develop a 3232 with 2 strikers goal galore, so I don't have been trying this one. But if you are and you are getting some good results, that's terrific. :)