• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 4K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Football star Rio Ferdinand has lost his High Court privacy action over a story about an alleged affair in the Sunday Mirror.

More...

I don't understand why footballers get married..

Isn't this the reason he sent that DM to Oliver Holt on Twitter a few months back.. I think it's old news.

Pointless story imo.
So what if Ferdinand has *** with a few women at once, all I care about is if he can play football or not.
Same goes for Terry, Rooney, Cole etc...

To be fair, his wife is pretty ugly, can't say I blame him for cheating.

Pointless story imo.
So what if Ferdinand has *** with a few women at once, all I care about is if he can play football or not.
Same goes for Terry, Rooney, Cole etc...

Ashley Cole spends half his England career getting booed..... because he cheated on Cheryl Cole

There is something very wrong with this nation

Ashley Cole spends half his England career getting booed..... because he cheated on Cheryl Cole

There is something very wrong with this nation

It's especially ironic when you consider that he's the only England player who regularly reproduces his club form at international level, and has been that good for over half a decade. I would never boo an England player - never - but the fact that Cole is the one being booed makes it even MORE ridiculous.

Whilst I couldn't give a **** what any football/celeb does, the fact that they're public figures means they're role models to the younger generation, whether they like it or not.

And if he wants to sleep around, he shouldn't get ******* married in the first place. Especially to that dog.

It seems footballers are the lowest of the low when it comes to morals and brains.

And if he wants to sleep around, he shouldn't get ******* married in the first place. Especially to that dog.

See, you were climbing the hill to the moral high ground, and then with that one last sentence there you managed to cut your legs off and fall all the way back down. ;)

Whilst I couldn't give a **** what any football/celeb does, the fact that they're public figures means they're role models to the younger generation, whether they like it or not.

It seems footballers are the lowest of the low when it comes to morals and brains.

Talk about a massive generalisation

Also i wonder role models some parents set when they go to a game and hurl abuse at a player

Talk about a massive generalisation

Also i wonder role models some parents set when they go to a game and hurl abuse at a player

It was like when the whole Rooney 'sweargate' saga was in the papers, some guy on here said that it was totally unacceptable that Rooney swore down the camera as he is a role model to children.

Then he admitted going to a game with his kid and singing "Arsene Wenger is a ******* paedo."

Just what the ****, seriously.

See, you were climbing the hill to the moral high ground, and then with that one last sentence there you managed to cut your legs off and fall all the way back down. ;)
Well since her looks were brought up as an excuse for him cheating I thought i'd offer my opinion on her. Not like she deserves any respect, just another useless wag sponging off phat footballer wages and being treated like a mug. The least she could do with all that money is look good ;)

And on another note, I wasn't really taking the moral high ground on footballers there. Anyone who managed to get a GCSE in something other than P.E. have already done so.

It was like when the whole Rooney 'sweargate' saga was in the papers, some guy on here said that it was totally unacceptable that Rooney swore down the camera as he is a role model to children.

Then he admitted going to a game with his kid and singing "Arsene Wenger is a ******* paedo."

Just what the ****, seriously.

The hypocrisy is ******* staggering at times

To clarify:

c-image-3-271233846.jpg

That's the kind of face only a mother and Joel' could love.

To be fair to the wife....it's not like Rio is some kind of *** symbol either lol. :D

But yeah, looks like a woman who does a job in the kitchen, but not sure about the bedroom.

But something is wrong with footballers nowdays if banging Cheryl Cole isn't enough to satisfy the needs.

And why is all these cheating cases lately by United? Rooney, Giggs and now Rio. Coincidence?

Last edited:
And why is all these cheating cases lately by United? Rooney, Giggs and now Rio. Coincidence?

No. All United players cheat on their wives. All Chelsea players **** each others wives. All Sunderland players are rapists. All Liverpool players beat their wives.

Simple.

hur hur hur

Back