Rise of the Hammers? A West Ham United Story

Since this is a West Ham story I think that this screenshot fits perfectly here! My biggest success in all my Football manager years !! (being playing since 1998). Just happen in my West Ham save !
View attachment 952076

That's an incredible result mate!!! Winning the CL is good enough in itself but that scoreline is ridiculous!! What year are you in?

That's an incredible result mate!!! Winning the CL is good enough in itself but that scoreline is ridiculous!! What year are you in?

Thanks mate ! I am in year 2027 now. Only Oxford has left in the team from the present team. All the others are regens. This is the second I 've reached the ECL Final with West Ham. The first was a loss fron Man Utd. When I started playing the final with Bayern I had the feeling that I was going to win. Certainly did not expecting that !!

September 2017

View attachment 224774

Considering some of the players that we're missing at the minute, it's been a superb month! The win against Chelsea was a perfect end to and almost perfect month, we let ourselves down against Partizan at home in what should've been a banker, so we've already made life difficult for ourselves in the CL. The result against Everton was probably my favourite result this month when you see who was injured for the game...

View attachment 224770

View attachment 224769

A perfect start to the campaign, let's see if we can remain at the top for the rest of the season!

Player of the Month

View attachment 224768

I've been really impressed with Mane since he's signed, he's a real goalscoring threat from the wing so hopefully he can stay fit!

October 2017

View attachment 224238

A brilliant month in the league but we're still struggling in the CL worryingly. They were both tricky away games though and we're playing well so I'm confident that we'll still qualify. Beating United 3-0 was particularly pleasing, we look to be getting better and better against the big sides every season so we should be in the mix for every trophy from now on.

View attachment 224229

View attachment 224228

We've maintained our perfect start to the league but there's still some tough games to play yet so we'll do well to continue it.

Player of the Month

View attachment 224227

A great performance by the team this month and he's been central to everything, he's starting to form a great partnership with Clasie.

November 2017

View attachment 223828

Another fantastic month marred by one little slip up against Villa. The most pleasing thing is that we've finally beaten Spurs! That's the first time we've managed it strangely. We also demolished Liverpool, they've changed their tactics since they hammered us in the Community Shield which means there's no place in the side for Sterling and Depay which is ridiculous because they've taken us to pieces every time we've met.

View attachment 223820

View attachment 223819

Top of the league still and we've qualified for the CL knockouts after the slow start, we can't come top though so we'll probably be facing one of the big boys knowing our luck. Only Mane makes any of the PL's top charts, you can probably tell how well Liverpool have been playing by seeing the average ratings.

Player of the Month

View attachment 223817

Walcott's taken his chance really well since Ocampos got injured... It's given me a real selection headache now they're both in contention.

Other News

View attachment 223816

Lacazette's become my first player to make the Ballon d'Or shortlist. He's hardly got a chance of winning but it's nice to see that we're getting the recognition we deserve now.