doing great there mate!

still a good away point for brentford (H)

I was total favourite for this clash, so YES it is. Last game i was playing in league 1 with Brighton, also Charlie McDonald scored goals for the Bees. Cant stop him in my games againts bees:p

End of the septembre update

HUDDERSFIELD : STOCKPORT COUNTY 2:0 (Tyson, Rhodes)
Early goal from Tyson gave us a advantage for the game. Stockport were responsible in defence so it was a tight game. At the star of the second half Rhodes scored and game was over. Stockports attack simlpy wasnt at Galpharm. Good win !

WALSALL : HUDDERSFIELD 1:4 (Rhodes 2, Wotton, Tyson)
Goals from Terriers trio. Rhodes was outstanding today! Easy win, nothing much too say here. We overpassed struggling Walsall!

So end of september we are at the top of the table, 6 points ahead of Swindon!

Once again Simon Kodrič was named Manager of the Month!

Last edited:
Im going skiing tomorrow for a few days, so maybe I will update Octobertoday or then next week! Cheers!

Last edited:
End of october update:

COLCHESTER : HUDDERSFIELD 1:1 ( Kay)
Even match, most of the possession in midfield. Fair score! Kay was good!

HUDDERSFIELD : BURY 1:0 ( Simpson) JPT 2ND round
We were attacking the whole game, but the ball didnt want to go in. Lucky for us, Robbie Simspon managed to do that later in the game. Through to the next round where we will play against Carlisle!

HUDDERSFIELD : EXETER 0:1
Ouer recent form wasnt so great and Exeter managed to pull out in this clash. We were simply not good enough for nothing. They have deserved their win.

CHARLTON : HUDDERSFIELD 0:2 (Elsner, Rhodes)
Another poor match but we have managed to score from set piece. Wotton s free kick to Elsner who scored 1st goal since arrival. Then we ve managed to get another one in in second half. Charlton were poor. After the game, Parkinson was sacked!

HUDDERSFIELD : LEYTON ORIENT 1:0(Robinson)
It was really hard home clash. They were pressing very high in midfield. We couldnt play our game. 1 st half was all by the Os. But in secoand half we ve managed to score. Theo s great counter made it 1:0. Then they pressed harder but defence was very solid. Elsner is proving his money!

So we have managed to get some points this month but in truth our performances were really not so great. But we are top at the table, 4 points ahead Swindon with one game in hands!

So it is though month ahead of us, firsth game againg Oldham away and then FA Cup and JPT Trophy, so we have to get to work immediately!

So end of November:

OLDHAM : HUDDERSFIELD 2:1 (Elsner)
We were better throughout the game, but 2 counters from The Latics were enough to lose this game. We have tried and tried but we simply werent good enough to convert all the opportunities to at least a draw. So media claimings were right?

ALTRINCHAM : HUDDERSFIELD 0:2 (Robinson, Wotton) FA Cup 1st round
We have controled the game, Theo Robinson scored fantastic long ranger to gave us a lead early in the game. It was pretty boring match with Paul Wotton s fantastic free kick sealed the final score. So win for Terriers who will face Wrexham in the next round of FA Cup.

HUDDERSFIELD : CARLISLE 0:0 (pen) JPT 3rd round
So we were better opponent, but leately we have problems up front of the goal and this game was no exception of all. Nathan Tyson s form is very poor, also Simpson and Rhodes are no better. So without goal at the end of the 90 minutes! Tyson s missed 5th penalty sealed the deal for The Cumbrians who will face our rivals Leeds in emi finals. I am a bit dissapointend to be knocked out, but now we can focus to winning promotion from League One!

HUDDERSFIELD : WYCOMBE 3:0 (Goodwin, Tyson, Wotton)
We had to win this game to gave morale back who was pretty low after some bad results. We were attacking from the fristh whistle but firsth half was scorelless. I thought it is happeing again, a lot of opportunities but no goals. But in second half my squad proved me wrong. Powerfull strike from Jim Goodwin gave us a lead. Then Theo doubled the lead from half counter. Paul Wottons great free kick secured us 3 points which were badly needed. I hope this wins gave us inspiration for the upcoming fixtures!

HUDDERSFIELD : HARTLEPOOL 4:0 (Roberts, Robinson, Pilkington, Ricketts)
I was expecting nothing than 3 points today and my guys fully delivered it. So we came ahead in 45 minutes where great Pilkington cross was converted to 1:0 lead by Roberts. Paul Wotton s brutal foul was awarded by red card. So i had to take Tyson out of the game and brought Robinson in due to his pace. And thats was good decision. He scored in 60 th minute. Since then we were dominating the match and Pilkington scored late in the game. But thats wasnt all. Ricketts managed to score at the end of the game. So great win! Pilkington was outstanding today!

SWINDON : HUDDERSFIELD 2:2 (Tyson, Elsner)
Good away draw. We were up 2:0 by the firsth 30th minutes, but then it was all over for us. Swindon dominated till the end of the match and I am really happy to came out with a draw. Luka Elsner is proving a worth signing!

WREXHAM: HUDDERSFIELD 0:2 (Robinson, Goodwin) FA Cup 2md round
We havent raised any eyebrows during the game. Comfortable 2:0 win with reserve squad. I am happy we are through to next round where we face though but not impossible challenge against Sunderland.

HUDDERSFIELD : TRANMERE 3:1 (Rhodes 2, Collins)
We were 1:0 down but we have managed to convert it to 3:1 victroy. Jordan Rhodes was a class today!

very good form at the end of the month there mate, that will have helped you alot. keep up the good work and promotion is more than possible. :)

So another month has passed by in Coca Cola league 1, but Terriers still sitting at the top of the table, 6 points ahead of Swindon Town. At half way those 2 teams reamains main contenders for the tittle and promotion. Leeds, Norwich and Charlton who were main and only favourites for promotion to Championship currently lying in 14, 15 and 17 place! Phil Parkinson was sacked very early in the season from Charlton manager but his replacement Andy Rithie didnt do nothing great so far and they are battling against relegation. Norwich manager Paul Lambert is on a huge pressure from Canarie board, meanwhile Simon Grayson remains safe for now.

LEEDS UNITED : HUDDERSFIELD TOWN 0:1 (Pilkington)
Firsth derby of the season against arch rivals Leeds United. We were very optimistic before the match, morale was sky high, so we were looking forward to take all 3 points at Elland road. The game was pretty balanced but Anthony Pilkington s great powerful shot from 30 yards out put us ahead. The game remained balanced till final whistle and Terriers have been able to take 3 points at Elland. Leeds didnt deserve nothing in this game. I am delighted with the win, but the best thing here is that Leeds will probably have to suffer another season in League 1. Pilkington strike was choosen 2nd best of December!

HUDDERSFIELD : GILLINGHAM 5:2 (Nathan Tyson 3, Antony Kay, Peter Clarke)
So 2 : 0 ahead at the half time. We were better! But in second half they have managed to equalise. But then Robinson s great cross to Clarke made it 3:2 for the Terriers. To the final whistle we have managed to score 2 times. Great win against struggling Gillingham, Nathan Tyson grabbed his 1sth hat-trick in Huddys shirt!

NORWICH : HUDDERSFIELD 3:1 (Rhodes)
I was expecting a draw before the match or narrow win against struggling Norwich, but in the truth it was really bad day for us. Our defence wasnt strong enough. So we didnt deserve anything from that game but good thing is that we scored yet again! 3 points to Canaries, but i am not too dissapointed.

CARLISLE : HUDDERSFIELD 1:2 (Robinson, Rhodes)
Before the game I wanted to revenge for the JPT defeat and we have managed to do just that.We were better opponent throughout the match and deserved out win. Nothing else to say. I thinks Carlisle is starting to slip a bit after great start!

HUDDERSFIELD : MK DONS 1:0 (Rhodes)
So a clash betwen 1sth and 4th! The game was very unnattractive, both defences were oustanding! Firsth half enden scorelles. I second i put Tyson out for Rhodes and later in the game he managed to get one in with great header from Pilkington assist. Pilkington is showing his talent lately and he is turning in a great AM! Delighted with another 3 points.

It was great month for us managed to get 4 wins from 5 matches.

Lee Peltier has left the clubs and has joined Shrewsbury for fee of 150 k.

Gavin Rae has joined the club on a 1 year deal for a fee of 95.

Michael Collins could left the club due to his poor performances and the club also need money!

Thanks Deano. I think my team is capable even win the league. Performances they are showing are outstanding. I didnt expected to be leading the league after half way. I also put top half finish at season expectations so i am delighted how things are going. So Deano tell me about Rhys Murphy? How was he at the beggining in your story! I am thinking to sale Simspon and buy Murphy.

Last edited:
excellent story there mate, i've managed huddersfield a few times just couldnt get the most out of the players. how are the finances going i was losing about 200k a month without signing any players

Here is the same about 300k a month no mather what I am doing. I hope this gets better with promotion:) Thanks

i have played in L1 many imes and live on the doorstep ov huddersfield. Despite this I am a Leeds fan through and through but still like Hudders and i can recomend a few signings including Rhys Murphy upfron. How is Jordan Rhodes for u???

Yes I am also in pursuit for Rhys Murphy at the end of the season. Jordan is doing good for me: Here you have screenshot. I am too tired today to post an update for january and february. So tomorrow.

So another month is around, Terriers still remain POLE! It was a though month this January ( as always in my games) but we have managed to grab some valuable points escpecially against Saints away. Gavin Rae proved himself. With Wotton in the middle, we are very strong there. The problem is defence beacuse my chairman accepted 1,1 million offer from Cardiff for Luka Elsner without asking me. I was furious beacuse that happened on the last days of transfer window. Thanks god that Wotton and De Laet can play in CB position!

HUDDERSFIELD : SUNDERLAND 1:2 ( Tyson) FA Cup 3rd
We have played very well, we have shown everybody that we can play with the teams with higher reputation. It was all aquare at half time at 1:1. Etuhu s powerful strike gave them the edge just at the begining of second. It was an even match, and I am very delighted with the teams performance.

SOUTHAMPTON: HUDDERSFIELD 0:1 (Robinson)
We have dominated the match. We have had about 20 shoots on target, but managed to score only once. Theo Robinson again. Kelvin Davis was simply outstanding today, but a win is a win. Deserved 3 points against promotion rivals. Great debut for Gavin Rae.

HUDDERSFIELD : BRISTOL ROVERS 2:0 (Blizzard og, Clarke)
We have shown today that we are very good at set pieces. Both goals go to Clarke s oustanding headers in 6 yard box. We could have won by bigger margin, but our striker wasnt in the mood for scoring. Another 3 points, it s fantastic.

HUDDERSFIELD : SOUTHEND 0:1
I was clarly expecting a win today, but thats football. We were attacking and attacking and attacking but they scored. Our recent form up front of the goals is awful, too many missed 100% chances. We will have to work harder. Dissapointed with the result, but still in safety position at the top of the table!

BRIGHTON : HUDDERSFIELD 1:1 (Robinson)
Brighton were in excellent form lately and i was clarly hoping to ruin their good form lately. We have been behing pretty early, but managed to equalise later in the game. We also could have won it, but out strikers seems to be on vacation. Also Rhodes is injured. Good away point though.

YEOVIL : HUDDERSFIELD 1:1 (Rhodes)
So even firsth half, ended all square. Except that part, we were man less. Paul Wotton again! In second half we have managed to score on counter, Jordan Rhodes s classy shoot. In dying minutes they have managed to equalise from nothing. Undeserved draw, but I am happy that struggling January is over, and we have managed to stay at the top of the table!

Last edited:
So lets go on with the Februar. So 9 points clear of Swindon after not so good January. This month was better. We have started po play better, maybe our defence is not so storng as it was but I am still happy with performances and i honestly think we will gain promotion this season. I have signed Jonjo Shelvey from Charlton with the money of Luka Elsners s transfer and he will be joining our squad at the end of the season. He is a great talent and I thinks great prospect for the future and even for now. Roberts is simply not good enough for my squad at his recent form. He is making too many mistakes on the wing, so I had to look for solution here. Lets focus on moth overwiev now!

HUDDERSFIELD : CARLISLE 2:0 (Kane OG, Tyson)
So we have started the game very well. Came in the lead very early. Great cross from Roberts from the corner, De Leat header hit Kane and it was 1:0 for Terriers. Then we pulled ourself a bit back, controled the match and in 76 th minute Tyson scored from great assist of Pilkington. So final score 2:0. Good performance, I am happy that Tyson finally scored.

HUDDERSFIELD : SWINDON 2:1 (Tyson, Timlin OG)
So pretty even match at the start, but then we have dominated firsth half. In 31sth minute Tyson scored. Great assist from Roberts, who is showing better form lately. Couple of minutes later Joe Skarz s cross hitted Timlin and it was very very bizzare own goal. 2:0 at the break. In second half we have played a bit defensively and they managed to score. Billy Paynter was the scorer. But we were good enough at the back to hold the lead and won the game against promotion rivals. Delighted ith the win!

HARTLEPOOL:HUDDERSFIELD 2:1 (Rhodes)
We have controled the match in the 1th half. Great play from Tyson who managed to steal the ball and assist to Rhodes! He eventualy scored. But it was all downhill from then. Our defence was making to many mistakes and they have managed to grab a victory. It is a good victory for Hartlepool. They are showing some good shows and i think they will stay in the league. Nothing tragical for us.

TRANMERE : HUDDERSFIELD 0:0
Tranmere s new manager Keith Alexander has done some good work lately at the club, and they are playing better. It was very even match, both defences was great and the match ended scoreless. Deserved tie for both sides. It is still good away point.

So we are 10 points clear ate the top of the table. We are maintaining this difference, so I am fully confident that we can also win the league.

So next game follows against our arch rivals Leeds.

Special report from Galpharm stadium. One of the higlight of the season, the game is very important for both sides, especially for Leeds who are way behind. They simply have to win the game if the want keep dreaming of promotion. But Huddersfield manager Simon Kodrič is keen to win thins game and put Leeds in misery. Huddersfiled are the favourites, but everyone opinion is that Leeds will revenge for the early season loss at the Ellland Road.

And the game has started, aboth sides are playing very precaucious. Nobody wants to risk to much. It looks like they are playing for a draw!

22nd minute
A big mistake by Clarke, Beckford managed to steal the boal, he shoots ande he scoreeeeeeeeees! jermaine Beckford is the man of the moment. Leeds are 1:0 up. Can Terriers respond to the early lead of the Peacock?

42 minute
Huddersfield started to play a little bit more offensive and yes there it is Tyson on the breakaway, he shoots and he socreeeeeeeees! It is all level now before the half time. Great Play by Pilkington and Tyson. deserved equaliser.

Second half started again very preacucious, netiher team didnt want ro risk nothing.

65th minute
Foul by Kisnorbo at the edge of the penalty area. Wotton steps too the ball, he shoots and he scores. Powerful free kick by Wotton and thats 2:1 for the Rising Terriers. What a free kick. awasome!!!!!

Then Leeds started to play all or nothing, but Terriers defence was like a wall!

85 th minute
Great counter by Pilkington, he is heading towards penalty area, he passed to kay, Kay shoots from penalty area and YEEEEEEEEEEES it is a goaaaaaaaaal. 3:1 for Terriers, the game is definetely over!!

After the game Kodrich said: It is a fantastic win for ous, and fantastic loss for Leeds, who will probably have to suffer in this league for another year. Great moment of the career.

After the game Kodrich was approached from Valencia s booard too take over the club as a manager, but Kodrich has refused the job offer IMMEDIATELY. He said: I have a lot things to do here, and I am not prepared to let go this dreams of promotion for terriers.

Board was delighted with his move!

Last edited: