Great start to the season so far, Perreyra and Murillo are bargains! Hopefully you can secure that Europa League Football! :)

December

View attachment 316539

December was an amazing month for us, with six wins and two draws from our eight games. A solid 1-0 win against Huddersfield was a good way to start, before frustrating draws against Stoke and Southampton. However our form picked up again, with us beating Middlesbrough to qualify for the Capital One Cup semis and four consecutive wins followed, including impressive wins over Man City and Man Utd at the KC.

View attachment 316536

All those wins mean we climb to 5th in the table, just a couple of points of a Champions League spot. If this form keeps up I think we've got a chance of finishing there.

Player of the Month: Roberto Pereyra

View attachment 316537

Six assists and two goals meant I had to give this again to Pereyra, what a player he's turning out to be. It seems his form is bringing in interest from bigger clubs. It'll take a huge offer for us to sell though.

View attachment 316529

I also got the manager of the month, always good to get some recognition of good work.​

Last edited:
Great wins against the Manchester clubs, looking likely that you'll be challenging for the top 5-6!

Mate, i dont want to disturb your story but quick question... which skin is it? :)

January

View attachment 316505

After a successful December, January was a strange month for us. In our first game we beat Reading fairly easily enough, before we were absolutely destroyed by Chelsea, losing 7-1 at Stamford Bridge after going down to ten men early on. We had to put that behind us and won our next two games, against QPR and Villa, 3-0. Losses against Liverpool in the Capital One Cup semi finals sandwiched and FA cup draw against Southampton at St Mary's. We ended January on a High with a 4-0 demolition of Newcastle.

View attachment 316503

So unfortunately we lose out in the Capital One Cup, but our FA Cup hopes and our hunt for European qualification are both very much still alive. After an up and down month we sit in 6th, but a win in our game in hand will move us into 4th.

Player of the Month: Abel Hernandez

View attachment 316498

Abel had a great month for us, with six goals coming for him. However, as you can see, he isn't at the club anymore...

Transfers

View attachment 316497

That's because Dortmund came knocking on deadline day with a huge 28M offer I couldn't refuse. Tasked with finding a new striker to replace him, I went out and signed Romelu Lukaku for 33M from Everton, a deal I'm happy with, as he has scored 20 goals already this season compared to Hernandez's 12. Hopefully he can replicate that form for us.

Other arrivals are Oliver on loan from Atletico to provide cover in the AM positions, and Nicholas Ismat-Mirin on loan from Monaco to replace the outgoing Curtis Davies and Michael Dawson. Ince is the other departure, for 1M.

February

View attachment 315559

February was a good month for us, with some good results setting up a good end of the season for us. In the FA Cup, we won against Southampton and Wigan to set up a quarter final against Championship side Bolton. In the league we had a shaky 2-1 loss against Sunderland, but things improved with a draw against Arsenal and high-scoring 4-1 and 3-2 wins against Tottenham and Everton.

View attachment 315555

We now sit 6th, but we have games in hand on those above. Wins in those could move us to as high as third, so things are looking up for us in the league and cup.

Player of the Month - Andriy Yarmolenko

View attachment 315553

Five goals made February successful month for Andriy, now a year into his spell at the club and nearing 50 league appearances. His 25 goals in that time show how potent he has been for us.​

Still looking good for a top 6 finish, hopefully you can cement Hull City as a consistent European side.

Great season so far mate!!keep it up and hopefully get that top 6 finish at least!