rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Nah stuff it. Was happy with my Everton team. Actually built it up. Can't be arsed now. Cheers

Only just managed to get online for the past week and really liking the idea of the mystery prizes! Cant complain with an additional £20 Million.

As i said i before i am on holiday for another week or so, and will therefore unlikely be able to make much transfer activity (if any) with Leicester City. I will have to put my faith in Tuchel to strengthen the squad, so could you please give him £20 million transfer budget and leave the wage at whatever it is. Thanks.

I have also updated the manager list on the OP and believe I have it correct as of now, with Brighton being the only available side. Let me know if anything needs changing.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...e-chairman-game-fm16-edition.html#post2933629

Only just managed to get online for the past week and really liking the idea of the mystery prizes! Cant complain with an additional £20 Million.

As i said i before i am on holiday for another week or so, and will therefore unlikely be able to make much transfer activity (if any) with Leicester City. I will have to put my faith in Tuchel to strengthen the squad, so could you please give him £20 million transfer budget and leave the wage at whatever it is. Thanks.

I have also updated the manager list on the OP and believe I have it correct as of now, with Brighton being the only available side. Let me know if anything needs changing.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...e-chairman-game-fm16-edition.html#post2933629

Consider it done!

Thanks a bunch for keeping that list. Saves me a lot of effort :P

Whaaaa... I don't understand how West Ham only have £20m? In January I left them with £25m? TV rights not kicked in? Unless they have spent big already.

Whaaaa... I don't understand how West Ham only have £20m? In January I left them with £25m? TV rights not kicked in? Unless they have spent big already.

Now that you have said it I just realised that I would have lost a lot of money if I hadn't got the injection so I'm not sure but, I would guess it hasn't

View attachment 166961

Aguero joins Chelsea

Chelsea football club are delighted to announce the world record* signing of Sergio Aguero from Manchester City. Chelsea have agreed to pay £55 million, plus Diego Costa, Cesar Azpilicueta and Morgan Schneiderlin moving the other way to join City.

View attachment 166958

"This is a massive day for the football club" Said Co-Chairman Felicity Smoak. "We felt that in order to take the next step and compete for multiple trophies, we need a top top striker, and we now have that in Sergio. We have been prudent with out spending for a while now and have the club on a good and stable platform, now is the time to push forward"

*You will have to correct me if I am wrong, I dont know what Arsenal paid for Pogba. I dont know how it works, but adding player values onto the cash its in excess of £120 million I believe.

If you want any Wolves players first check that you really do then if you decide that you really do PM me

*You will have to correct me if I am wrong, I dont know what Arsenal paid for Pogba. I dont know how it works, but adding player values onto the cash its in excess of £120 million I believe.

103 million pounds for Pogba to Arsenal. And if it gives you the satisfaction, then yes, it is the world record signing :P

The following players are up for sale at Everton. Please PM me if interested:

Aaron Lennon
Steven Naismith
Tom Cleverly
Kevin Mirallas

Clearly i Over valued some of the players so here ive adjusted them
Transfer list -

Quick note as done on may update some of these players may already be sold

Youssouf Mulumbu asking price 15mill
Great defensive midfelder for any club I just need the money so sadly have to let him go.
Asking price is below his curent value

Nathan Redmond asking price £32mill
England international on the game and is a great Winger who can play on both wings and even play a shift at cam

Gabriel Paulista 12MIll
Brazilian Center Back who is a great center back who should slot right into any team

All the following is avalivlbe for 100k
Jake Kean
Sébastien Bassong
Alexander Tettey
Matt Jarvis

All players are available at a price so plz ask

And all under 21 and under 18s are avalible for a loan

Rish can you update all of these on the save plz thanks

Back