rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

By my watch it is currently 7:40 pm in London, so you guys have about 3 hours left to get your picks in. They will be analyzed by tomorrow, and the transfer window will open shortly after that!

View attachment 1034199NEW OWNERSHIP AT FULHAM FOLLOWING PROMOTION View attachment 1034199

To the surpise to most people following Fulham's promotion to the premier league, Shahid Khan has decided to sell on the club to none other than the criminal mastermind Raymond Reddington. This could be very interesting for the premier league and how things will be run at Fulham. Somehow Reddington has managed to get the purchase over the line despite the background causing rumours that he has something over one of the premier league bosses.

"I look to build Fulham into a world force by whatever means possible." Reddington said.

View attachment 167531

Mystery Box Results

And now, it's time to unveil all the mystery box picks!

For the chairmen who didn't pick, I randomly assigned numbers. Then, I picked the remaining number.

[TABLE="width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]CLUB[/TD]
[TD]PICK(S)[/TD]
[TD]PERK(S)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Arsenal[/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]14: No compensation for manager change[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Brighton[/TD]
[TD]21[/TD]
[TD]21: Facilities upgrade[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Chelsea[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]7: Additional transfer[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Everton[/TD]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]9: Additional transfer[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Fulham[/TD]
[TD]12[/TD]
[TD]12: Facilities upgrade[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Hull City[/TD]
[TD]17[/TD]
[TD]17: Additional transfer[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Leicester City[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]6: 20 million addition to balance[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Liverpool[/TD]
[TD]1, 11[/TD]
[TD]1: 50 million addition to balance
11: No compensation for manager change[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Manchester City[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]2: Stadium expansion[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Manchester United[/TD]
[TD]22[/TD]
[TD]22: Create a wonderkid[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Newcastle United[/TD]
[TD]19[/TD]
[TD]19: 20 million addition to balance[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Norwich City[/TD]
[TD]13[/TD]
[TD]13: Facilities upgrade[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Queens' Park Rangers[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]5: 50 million addition to balance[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Southampton[/TD]
[TD]20[/TD]
[TD]20: Create a wonderkid[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Stoke City[/TD]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]8: Stadium expansion[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sunderland[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]10: 20 million addition to balance[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tottenham[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]4: No compensation for manager change[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]West Bromwich Albion[/TD]
[TD]16[/TD]
[TD]16: Stadium expansion[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]West Ham United[/TD]
[TD]15[/TD]
[TD]15: Create a wonderkid[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Wolverhampton Wanderers[/TD]
[TD]3, 18[/TD]
[TD]3: Guaranteed transfer
18: 20 million addition to balance[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

All newly promoted teams will get a 25 million addition to finances irrespective of what perk they get (this will be in addition to the perk if they get an addition to their balance).

How picks were assigned: I entered all 22 perks onto a random list generator I found online and randomly sorted it.

Last edited:
We're just joking btw Rish ;) Can't wait for the window to start!

Let me know if someone is thinking about doing a manager change. I am probably not!

Was the one box I wasn't really wanting to be honest but if i am gaining 25 million then that's not too bad, would have been nice to have received the 50m also haha.

So what did you say about the stadium expansion? Could I pay money for a bigger expansion or what? :) I want to know how much cash I need to splash...;)

Same. How do I go about creating the best player the world will ever see? :P

Window will open within the next two hours. Will last until 11pm BST on Monday. We'll have the second chance window after that.

If you have the wonderkid perk and want to use it, send me a PM with the position you want your player to be. I will find a random ****** 15 or 16 year old playing that exact same position and make him a wonderkid using FMRTE.

In future seasons, I'm considering allocating a certain number of total points to use while filling out stats. This is likely to be extremely time-consuming however, and as such it won't be this season. Let me know if this is something you guys would like to see.

Back