How long am I out for mate?

You are out until the end of January.

More news: Gueiporla Mafoleni has also retired as a professional footballer as he fails to find a club. Again, I don't know why, but it's rather annoying that two players have gone after 6 months. Also, Kieran Lynch has made a £1.6m move to Liverpool and has even made his début for them by playing in the FA Cup and even scoring a goal!

He retired probably because he couldn't find a club. The BaP's usually go to a club in one of their nations, hence why any with obscure nations sometimes don't find clubs and retire.

Ah that makes sense then :)

You are out until the end of January.

More news: Gueiporla Mafoleni has also retired as a professional footballer as he fails to find a club. Again, I don't know why, but it's rather annoying that two players have gone after 6 months. Also, Kieran Lynch has made a £1.6m move to Liverpool and has even made his début for them by playing in the FA Cup and even scoring a goal!

goal on my debut for Liverpool .. canny beat it :D

January '11 - May '11

Nottinham Forest accepted a £4.1m offer from Chelsea for JordanK. However, the young footballer has decided to stay at Forest and signed a pre-contract deal for the club.

View attachment 187696View attachment 187697View attachment 187698View attachment 187699View attachment 187700View attachment 187701View attachment 187702View attachment 187703View attachment 187704View attachment 187705View attachment 187706

This was written after a certain player's first match :p
View attachment 187707

And the following players managed to make it into their clubs season best XI:
Danny Newton, GK (Middlesbrough). JordanK, sun (Notts Forest). Ashley Baldry, RB (Sheffield Wednesday).

Internationally:

JordanK has been part of Ireland's U21 squad as they participated in the U21 European Championships. Unfortunately for JordanK, he was brought on in the 25th minute of the first match against Spain and managed to get injured. Sidney Leigh was also part of this squad and has so far played in 3 matches for Ireland U21. Junior was part of the Spain U21 squad, but is yet to play for them. Pele Two has played his first match for Brazil's U20. Kieran Lynch has been a big part of Scotland's U21 team this year, having played for them 5 times and even scoring once for them. Greg is part of the Italian U19 squad which are competing in the Euro U19 Championships. Blake, Danny Newton, Andy Smith and Ashley Baldry are all part of the English U19 squad also in the Euro U19 Championships, who managed to win the competition.

Think that'll be all for today :)

Well fuckyou very much Hogan! "Model Professional, Level Headed" + ......Lazy Tart! Should have had him as English :(

Burnley, meh, not bad! don't like my Eccentricity being so high though, I am an old fashioned keeper :) but we will see!

England took BOTH keepers to the U19's? LOL.

Of course, I'd be 1st choice...

July '11 - Dec '11

This transfer period has been generally quiet, however Chelsea and Liverpool have been monitoring JordanK and have both made bids for the young striker, which were accepted by Nottingham Forest, but each time he opted to sign a pre-season contract with Forest...this has now been 4 times that he'd prefer to stay than go to a top team. Kieran Lynch, whilst helping the Scotland U21 squad try to qualify for the U21 Championships has torn a hamstring in August keeping him out of action for 2-3 months. As we just about get into January, Ashley Baldry broke his leg in a match against Bournemouth and is out for 4-5 months.
In terms of 1st team appearances, Sidney Leigh has again played mainly for the youth team but has started one match for Wolves, as has Andy Smith for Birmingham. Kieran Lynch is still waiting for his league debut for Liverpool as well as Joe Millar for Aston Villa and Pele Two for Bolton. JordanK has featured in 13 games for Nottingham Forest's first team, which includes one goal. Out of the three goalkeepers, Blake has made the best debut by only conceding two goals for Burnley, whilst Junior is yet to start this season. Danny Newton though seems to now be 1st choice keeper for Middlesbrough as he has played in cup and league a total of 21 times, only conceding 24 times and keeping 3 clean sheets. Greg is still playing for Bari U20's and Ashley Baldry had played 14 times for Sheffield Wednesday before he got the injury keeping him out for the rest of the season.

Hmm.......not part of the England U19 squad and winning the competition like all other English players did. I'm actually not that bad :(

Alright then.... looks like Gueiprola Mafoleni is cursed. He has retired in one of these games at the age of 15 and can only play at club level at 18 y/o in another game.