brillhull

Reaction score
can the legend rivaldo handle the premier league still wiv his stats let me know what you think?

Maybe for a season. I am not sure though.

Only for a season i think he would last there i wouldnt really sign him unless your poor and need a better striker

Physical attributes are lousy, he'll start dropping by mid-season. Also, the rest of his stats will probably go down drastically.

no, he wont buy ronaldo or van nistelrooy if your on a budget and need a goalscorer

No.

I signed him for Blackburn and in all the games he played which i think was around 28 he got a Av R of 6.11 :D

100,000! That is quite a lot...

I brought Rivaldo in 2nd season to Liverpool as a back-up AMC and he is doing wonders, he scores from free-kicks, got very precise shot and is good at assisting but he will only be saw for a moment or two in whole game cause he cant cope with physical toughness of Premier League.

Might b alrite as an impact sub if you need him to whip a few corners/free kicks etc in and create chances...apart from that I wudnt botha signing him

I reckon he'll be a useful backup for one of the 'underdog' teams e.g. Wolves, Birmingham.

mite do a job for a season but is too old take a look at martin palermo hes 35 but stats are excellent for his age should be good for a couple of seasons and will cost just over a million

In the case of Ronaldo, that may be literally true.

probably for a season, with stoke or bolton