I have him for Bolton. I signed him in my second season on a free, he was absolutely amazing in the trial I offered him in preseason. So I offered him a contract worth around 11,500 pounds but he is performing really bad. Avg rating of 6.5 and no goals, 1 assist.

if you sign him for a small club like hull or stake you could use him as man utd use ryan giggs now...keep him for the big games like liverpool arsenal chelsea...in other games use him as an impact sub or play him for the 1st half of matches because his stamina is low

Simply no, He has rubbish stamina so he cannot cut it!

I would say yes, for 2 seasons.I used him as backup, and also had him tutoring one of my AM prospects, turned out brilliant. He retired and joined my coaching staff, ended up being best youth coach in the game...

he's a kind of beckham player i'd imagine, his legs wont last for 90 mins, bring him on lasy 20 mins though to take a few free-kicks and bam

hes been amazing for me, very consistant, 9(3) games 6 goals 8 assists as a trequartista

perfect for one or two seasons if used mainly as sub with a few starts here and there, he seems to pick up too many knocks to play a proper season anyway

I reckon he'll be a useful backup for one of the 'underdog' teams e.g. Wolves, Birmingham.

wow wow wow... we are not as bad as Wolves ^^)

i think he could do the Super Kevin Phillips role for a number of clubs in the Prem, last 5-10 minutes super sub to provide some quality in the final third, other than that...