6 prem win with my barnsley so far enjoying it ;)
Good result mate. :)

Well i have to say that this formation does produce some good results. I do have a problem with the big teams though. They seem to slice through the defence at will. Conceded 7 v Manu, 8 v Arsenal, 6 v Liverpool. Do you use any OI against these bigger teams?
What team you're using?

And you say your team conceded 8 goal in 1 match? Really?
I never use any OI for whole season with WBA. I thought this tactic have stronger defend than other tactic I ever made.
Could you upload some pic?
Thanks in advance.

The OP looks much better now. I am still asking though if those results where with 12.0.4 or 12.1.1?
The reason I ask is that if it was with 12.1.1, then you have "broken" the game whilst if was with 12.0.4, then it was just à really good result( due to the 4 bugs in the ME making the game unplayably easy)
Cheers
This still tested with 12.0.4,
the new one still out of my hand :p

If I'm not wrong from what you say, so the 12.1.1 really that bad mod?

Good result mate. :)

What team you're using?

And you say your team conceded 8 goal in 1 match? Really?
I never use any OI for whole season with WBA. I thought this tactic have stronger defend than other tactic I ever made.
Could you upload some pic?
Thanks in advance.

I am using Wolves at the moment. Defence is RB - Romario, CB - Rafael Toloi, Christophe Berra, LB - Elokobi

This still tested with 12.0.4,
the new one still out of my hand :p

If I'm not wrong from what you say, so the 12.1.1 really that bad mod?

No, the 12.1.1 is really good.
12.0.4 was poor. It was too easy due to some bugs in the game. One could win the league with almost any team.

I am using Wolves at the moment. Defence is RB - Romario, CB - Rafael Toloi, Christophe Berra, LB - Elokobi
Your defence is enough I think, must be there is something wrong as your team conceded too much.
You're using 12.0.4? Or 12.1.1?
No, the 12.1.1 is really good.
12.0.4 was poor. It was too easy due to some bugs in the game. One could win the league with almost any team.
Oh right I've got your point :)

Looking forward if anyone be able trying the tactic with the latest patch. :)

since i been using this tactic for my barnsley 12.0.4 v i have played 17 games wid it won the lot now sitting top 3 points above man city

tactic is 10/10 best by far its for v.12.0.4 i kick ***

will do later as its my career im 4 season in me team is ok not the best but in champs league beat real madrid n ac milan in group stages tactic is the best one so far i also put corner trick with the tactic summit stupid like 22 games unbeaten wid barnsley will upload later

what best for the AML/R , left foot right side and right foot left side or the opposite ?

i have left on left n right as right my striker is fast aswell niang i have gotze left n shaqiri on right n tevez amc but i also rotate alot n still kick *** try it for a few games let ur *** manager do team talks n the mtch prep i dont do no o.i

Im testing on V12.1.1 with Chelsea and it's working wonders for me, even though i am Chelsea. 12 played 12 Won.

Is there some glitch or something for free kicks though? Terry cannot stop scoring from indirect free kicks. he got a hat-trick v newcastle! He has 10 games played 7 scored in the Prem.
View attachment 214475

You also said the tactic is not about possession but im getting over 60% most of the time
View attachment 214476View attachment 214477

All in all brilliant tactic mate! Thank You.

will do later as its my career im 4 season in me team is ok not the best but in champs league beat real madrid n ac milan in group stages tactic is the best one so far i also put corner trick with the tactic summit stupid like 22 games unbeaten wid barnsley will upload later
Great. Would love to se that ;)
what best for the AML/R , left foot right side and right foot left side or the opposite ?
Free to choose, just if you put right foot player in the right side, then the player will be looking for crossing often. Otherwise, when vice-versa the player looking for through ball often.

Im testing on V12.1.1 with Chelsea and it's working wonders for me, even though i am Chelsea. 12 played 12 Won.

Is there some glitch or something for free kicks though? Terry cannot stop scoring from indirect free kicks. he got a hat-trick v newcastle! He has 10 games played 7 scored in the Prem.
View attachment 214475

You also said the tactic is not about possession but im getting over 60% most of the time
View attachment 214476View attachment 214477

All in all brilliant tactic mate! Thank You.
Thanks for feedback mate :)

Glad its working for you. And with the new patch as well.
Let me know if there's annoying issue about this tactic with 12.1.1.

Cheers.

Rizka

Will you be updating your FM to patch 12.1.1 so you can test it also?

Yeah, hopefully you can get it tested, maybe even make it better on the 12.1.1 patch. Right now it has been going pretty well for my FC Twente team:

Also i'm playing completely 'Plug and Play', so thats NO OI at all! And my assistant manager handles team talks and match prep.

Steve

Yeah, hopefully you can get it tested, maybe even make it better on the 12.1.1 patch. Right now it has been going pretty well for my FC Twente team:

Also i'm playing completely 'Plug and Play', so thats NO OI at all! And my assistant manager handles team talks and match prep.

Steve
Yap, I hope so mate.

Success with your twente :)