Hei mate.. i can see that your wingers and att mid scores alot.. I cant get mine too do that.. playrd 20 games so far with this tactic and all my attacking players have scoret nothing compares too yours.. can you tell watc wrong

Hei mate.. i can see that your wingers and att mid scores alot.. I cant get mine too do that.. playrd 20 games so far with this tactic and all my attacking players have scoret nothing compares too yours.. can you tell watc wrong
AMR did has less goal scoring than AML and FC. In my AMC case, I think Jonathan Viera behaviour helping to scoring goal a lot. He have PPM get into opposition area, and places shot.

Who are the players that you put in that position?

Edit :--------------------------------------

You put vice-versa on foot in winger side?
Try to put right foot on right side and set crossing to far post, do the same with the left side also. That will increasing your winger crossing.

Last edited:
I have rooney (trained him too AMC ) and willian.. Also the amount off clean sheet you got i cant reach.. My tactic bar is just almost reach blue i know but again i cant get that results..

I have rooney (trained him too AMC ) and willian.. Also the amount off clean sheet you got i cant reach.. My tactic bar is just almost reach blue i know but again i cant get that results..
The tactic is plug & play, but sometimes when in match not going well, tweaking is needed.

Usually I always drop the two MC to be DMC when my team leading. Or increase MC mentality when my team need to scoring, etc.
So is this working as well on 12.1?
Haven't tested for the new one mate.
Some people said its works, and mparry8 with his Chelsea. So if you deciding to trying the tactic, let me know if it work. :)

how do i download it? when i click download it comes up save file or open with:... which one do I choose?
I am QPR and have lost the first 5 games and really need help.
Also how do you know which version you are using? Sorry I am kind of a FM noob.

how do i download it? when i click download it comes up save file or open with:... which one do I choose?

You save the file. Have à look in the sticky thread at the top of the forum for more info about downloading tactics.

What version you mean? If the game version, you can find it in game status. Or just take a look into your FM.exe installed.
Cheers.

im also intrested in seeing a screen on which transfers you made with WBA

thanks i got it now. Won my first game against wba 2-1. However I can't make changes to the tactics for some reason. Is it suppose to be like that. I am NOT able to do shouts or change the philosophy or strategy. How do I fix this?

im also intrested in seeing a screen on which transfers you made with WBA
As you wish mate :)
WestBromTransfers_History.png

thanks i got it now. Won my first game against wba 2-1. However I can't make changes to the tactics for some reason. Is it suppose to be like that. I am NOT able to do shouts or change the philosophy or strategy. How do I fix this?
Yes, cause this tactic in classic mode. Philosophy and kind of stuff is available in modern tactical creator.
But the both of this just give the same effect with different way.

I mean you still can make a change in tactic, just tweak the sliders. :)

Very good soo far! By far the most consistent :) i've won 6 out of 6 so far! Me verryy happyy!

best tactic so far .. very, very solid ... this is about how team should play. Keep it up , dude ..

This is certainly the BEST tactic I have tried so far, although I;am conceeding about 1 goal a game, which I don't like, as I have a pretty goot defence.

Steve

Very good soo far! By far the most consistent :) i've won 6 out of 6 so far! Me verryy happyy!
Glad it working for you mate :)

best tactic so far .. very, very solid ... this is about how team should play. Keep it up , dude ..
Thanks the support. So theres any story about this tactic with your team? :)

This is certainly the BEST tactic I have tried so far, although I;am conceeding about 1 goal a game, which I don't like, as I have a pretty goot defence.

Steve
Cheers Steve. :)

If I'm not wrong, you say the defence not too good Steve?

_______

And now I've made little changes to improve the fullback and attack.

Changelist :
- FB to untight man-marking instead tight zonal-marking.
- AMR/L, AMC, and FC tick to hold up ball.

So if there's any input, just please feel free to post :)
I'll post some screen with the tweak later.

Cheers.

you say AMR/L, AMC, and FC tick to hold up ball.

but should i tick sometimes or often ?

There is no sometimes or often for holding up the ball. You either have the box ticked or unticked

Riska

The defence is good, I think the whole tactic is pretty solid, just i'am conceeding about a goal a game, so maybe once you update to patch 12.1.1 you could check it out and see if any tweaks can be applied to the centre backs.

Steve

First result using the tweaks you mentioned above Rizka:

Really happy with the result, and I think it would have been more if I had a decent striker! All my first team strikers are injured, so had to use a guy from my young team who only has 2 star potential.

Steve