Rizka - just quick update regarding your tactic

Season 2017-18 with Chelsea ( first season using your tactic

Starting 11: Ruffier, Chygrinskiy, Luiz, Shawcross, olsson, Ramires, Moura, Kadlec, Mata, Hulk, Fierro

won:
Community Shield
World Club Championships
League Cup
Premier League
Champions Cup ( smashed Barca 6-2 - Fierro 5 goals )
FA Cup final - lost to Man City 4-1 ( aguero scored 3 goals in first 13 mins )

Wond Champions Cup and PL second time in a row as i used other tactic before.

I've moved to Palermo in November they are 10th in League. I will let You know how i'm doing.

Cheers

PS. i didn't change anything in Your tactic ( 12.1.1 )
Great mate.

Love to hear more from you.
Cheers.

Second season with Parma.Budget 8 milion euros.

Have a look at Bressan, Sigurdsson, Eriksen. SOrry, I've probably missed loads, but that was just off the top of my head.

Quick update for you Rizka, I took your advice and dropped Friedel for Gomes which worked well, i sold Aaron Lennon to bring in Willian who is really good. Doumbia came into some good form finally as i think he finally learned English. I got Sakho too. Tactic worked really well for me although I had a spell managing Ireland and it wasn't as good. Thanks for the advice
View attachment 217306View attachment 217307View attachment 217308

Quick update for you Rizka, I took your advice and dropped Friedel for Gomes which worked well, i sold Aaron Lennon to bring in Willian who is really good. Doumbia came into some good form finally as i think he finally learned English. I got Sakho too. Tactic worked really well for me although I had a spell managing Ireland and it wasn't as good. Thanks for the advice
View attachment 217306View attachment 217307View attachment 217308
Thats stunning result mate. Good winning streak.

Cheers. :)

Have a look at Bressan, Sigurdsson, Eriksen. SOrry, I've probably missed loads, but that was just off the top of my head.[/]

are these player gd on the 12.4 cause need player for my leeds save thanks

ps how do a get ppm?

You're using the same database, so they'll be exactly the same :D

"Tries killer ball" is a player preferred move, you can ask your coaches to train a player this if he doesn't already have it. I think he's saying it's nice if they have it, but not essential for the tactic to work.

muhammadrizka, do you have any idea if you're going to released a updated version for 12.1, and if so, any time frame?

muhammadrizka, do you have any idea if you're going to released a updated version for 12.1, and if so, any time frame?
Not sure for the time mate.

Been busy right now with lot of assignment IRL, so maybe next month if everything under control, it'll be released :)
Sorry make you waiting guys.
Cheers.

I have to say this is by far the best tactic i have used. I am currently using this with my Rochdale team and i am 2nd in League 1(Expectations to avoid relegation) i have not had the run like some of you have had unbeaten for 10+ games i think the best i have done is about 4-5 games. I have hit a bad patch at the moment and i was wondering if any 1 could have some advice for me.

lads,

noticed: if You are playin at home ...

team talk..
before match
assertive ( team ) - expect win
Assertive (each formation ) - i have faith

if you are winning
assertive ( whole team ) - good work , keep it up

if losing
agressive ( whole team ) - im not happy

this really works

still struggling with talks when playin away - mostly using assertive - expect winning,
hope this helps.

( after 5 games with palermo won everything - was 10th now its 5th place )
great tactic

Last edited:
I have to say this is by far the best tactic i have used. I am currently using this with my Rochdale team and i am 2nd in League 1(Expectations to avoid relegation) i have not had the run like some of you have had unbeaten for 10+ games i think the best i have done is about 4-5 games. I have hit a bad patch at the moment and i was wondering if any 1 could have some advice for me.

Well i got the bullet from Rochdale finished 7th in the league (Expectations to avoid relegation) the team just fell apart from January onwards i think i wont about 5 games. Just wondering if any 1 has any ideas why the team moral nad every thimg went south i was having a storming season untill Christmas.

I am now at Yeovil still going to use the tactics because it is really amazing. will post back

Well i got the bullet from Rochdale finished 7th in the league (Expectations to avoid relegation) the team just fell apart from January onwards i think i wont about 5 games. Just wondering if any 1 has any ideas why the team moral nad every thimg went south i was having a storming season untill Christmas.

I am now at Yeovil still going to use the tactics because it is really amazing. will post back
Great result mate.

Ive no real problem using just 1 tactic for whole season as AI will adapted with our tactic. So the things you should do, just looking with team complacent (team talk, press conference, etc) and make little tweak on january-february, when something going bad in-match. And after you find the tactic working well again. That's what I always do.

Goodluck with your Yeovil, keep me update.
Cheers.

Update

Rizka Just a quick update for u.

Tactic is unstoppable at the moment only lost 1 game so far, Only lost 3 (2 cup games and 1 leauge) games 2 of which i should have won. I think the main problem with my Rochdale save was i was not doing the team talks like u said on OP now i hvae started using them the team is playing really well moral is up every thing is going great (fingers crossed)

.View attachment 218211View attachment 218212View attachment 218213View attachment 218214View attachment 218215
As you can see from the Screen the losses really wound me up because we had the possession and the chances but they just cannot finish.

Thanks for taking the time to create and post this tactic :):)

Rizka Just a quick update for u.

Tactic is unstoppable at the moment only lost 1 game so far, Only lost 3 (2 cup games and 1 leauge) games 2 of which i should have won. I think the main problem with my Rochdale save was i was not doing the team talks like u said on OP now i hvae started using them the team is playing really well moral is up every thing is going great (fingers crossed)

.View attachment 218211View attachment 218212View attachment 218213View attachment 218214View attachment 218215
As you can see from the Screen the losses really wound me up because we had the possession and the chances but they just cannot finish.

Thanks for taking the time to create and post this tactic :):)
Great Taylor.
Yeah sometimes this tactic need much luck also :)

Thanks for feedback bro, appreciate it ;)