Giving this a try with my new career save ( patch 12.1.1 ) starting off in the Blue Square Premier with Darlington.

Will update as I progress.

It would be better if you put the BWM, but I think it's okay with one AP. :)

Well, that's weird mate.
What kind of the tactic who can't working with city?

Okay, just give me more details, maybe I can help.
Cheers.

It is the defense that's the weak link :/

UPDATE :
TESTING WITH TOTTENHAM

EnglishPremierDivisionOverview_Stages.png

View attachment 215516
View attachment 215517
View attachment 215518

Using the tweaks I mentioned before. But for the FB setup, I decided to go back with the original one as the new tweak seems inconsistent.

Cheers.

Is this with 12.1.1 or the old 12.0.4?

Giving this a try with my new career save ( patch 12.1.1 ) starting off in the Blue Square Premier with Darlington.

Will update as I progress.
Great. Looking forward your feedback.
Let me know how good the tactic with 12.1.1.
Cheers.

It is the defense that's the weak link :/
Ah right. You know, my career with WBA and tried with tottenham is ALWAYS conceded less than 10 at the halfseason.
Your team conceding with through ball, cross ball, set pieces or sumthing? And you sure the tactic similiarity is full?

I'll give the best effort to fix that for sure. :)
Is this with 12.1.1 or the old 12.0.4?
Still the old one mate :)
Feel free to take this, because some people say these tactics work well with the latest patch.

Great. Looking forward your feedback.
Let me know how good the tactic with 12.1.1.
Cheers.

Ah right. You know, my career with WBA and tried with tottenham is ALWAYS conceded less than 10 at the halfseason.
Your team conceding with through ball, cross ball, set pieces or sumthing? And you sure the tactic similiarity is full?

I'll give the best effort to fix that for sure. :)

No the similiarity is on the level right under "full/fluid".. does it make a big difference if its on full instead of the level right under? And it looks like its the oppoents wings that runs in to the box from the side and then with through ball and it looks like my CB's are getting outsmarted

Last edited:
Hi,

What is the best setting for FBs?

- Changelist :
- FB to untight man-marking OR tight zonal-marking.

Sorry if you're not following mate, little tweaks.

Changelist :

- FB to untight man-marking instead tight zonal-marking.

MANY THX!

Pacey players would be good. And didn't have PPM shoot from distance.
Looking forward for your feedback. :)

Do you use special trening schedlue for each position or just leave them on standard schedlue?

so is it best to tick "hold up ball" for AMC, AML and AMR?

Hi,

What is the best setting for FBs?

- Changelist :
- FB to untight man-marking OR tight zonal-marking.
For now I think still with the original one, tight zonal-marking.

With the new tweaks, the defence looks inconsistency. One time you can get clean sheet, and other you can conceded with 2 goals and more. So, I prefer to back with zonal still be best.
Do you use special trening schedlue for each position or just leave them on standard schedlue?
No, I didn't mate. My focus only with the tactics even I added with my team talk and other stuff, but not with training.

I think many thread around this who talking about training? :)
so is it best to tick "hold up ball" for AMC, AML and AMR?
Yap, that really improve the attack, at least with tried this with tottenham. :)

Must say that with the tweaking with the 3 midfielders to hold on to ball my results are better than the original one.. And thats for the defensiv as well.. dont know if anybody els have the same.. Just one thing i have thought about, i no there are people ho have twisted ideas for this but what is the best in the two i will call them def mids.. good tackling, marking, passing and so or is the tackling and marking not that important and just have two creative mids instead or one og each.. Personal in my game and my players i have i think its best with the ball winning types.. Please bring on some ideas folks..

Must say that with the tweaking with the 3 midfielders to hold on to ball my results are better than the original one.. And thats for the defensiv as well.. dont know if anybody els have the same.. Just one thing i have thought about, i no there are people ho have twisted ideas for this but what is the best in the two i will call them def mids.. good tackling, marking, passing and so or is the tackling and marking not that important and just have two creative mids instead or one og each.. Personal in my game and my players i have i think its best with the ball winning types.. Please bring on some ideas folks..
I use one of each.. A defensive and a normal/playmaker type on the midfield

The tactic isnt at full "fluid level" yet but im satisfied! :) I've used your "hold up the ball" tweaks and then i moved the "defensive line" 2 notches to the left and i think it helped a bit so my players arent getting out runned/out smarted as much
Btw. In the picture where it says "venskabskamp" it means friendly matches :)

View attachment 216151

Unfortunatly this tactic no longer works for me on patch 12.1.1 even with the tweaks added :(

Hopefully Rizka, you can update it for patch 12.1.1 soon?

Steve

I like 4-2-3-1 but I can't use, because Galatasaray not available, but i will try 2. season... I need cheap AML and AMR!!!!

Rizka - just quick update regarding your tactic

Season 2017-18 with Chelsea ( first season using your tactic

Starting 11: Ruffier, Chygrinskiy, Luiz, Shawcross, olsson, Ramires, Moura, Kadlec, Mata, Hulk, Fierro

won:
Community Shield
World Club Championships
League Cup
Premier League
Champions Cup ( smashed Barca 6-2 - Fierro 5 goals )
FA Cup final - lost to Man City 4-1 ( aguero scored 3 goals in first 13 mins )

Wond Champions Cup and PL second time in a row as i used other tactic before.

I've moved to Palermo in November they are 10th in League. I will let You know how i'm doing.

Cheers

PS. i didn't change anything in Your tactic ( 12.1.1 )

The tactic isnt at full "fluid level" yet but im satisfied! :) I've used your "hold up the ball" tweaks and then i moved the "defensive line" 2 notches to the left and i think it helped a bit so my players arent getting out runned/out smarted as much
Btw. In the picture where it says "venskabskamp" it means friendly matches :)

View attachment 216151
Great. Keep me updated mate :)

Unfortunatly this tactic no longer works for me on patch 12.1.1 even with the tweaks added :(

Hopefully Rizka, you can update it for patch 12.1.1 soon?

Steve
Yes I will. Soon as possible.

I like 4-2-3-1 but I can't use, because Galatasaray not available, but i will try 2. season... I need cheap AML and AMR!!!!
What do you mean with can't use?

Alex Texeira, Willian, Adam Johnson, etc.