Robin Van Persie - RVP.

Really sorry Afcryn maybe you can ask craig01 for it, anyway but JDY has a very good point

In all honesty its not a easy job picking a starting eleven for arsenal its the by far the hardest out the top four all of our players in midfield are all fantastic going foward and most of the players play in the same position which makes it even worst take a look at the players i'm going to list and ill put down their peferred position aswell and what they do eg - attacking minded and defensive minded.

Nasri - Atacking mid - attacking minded
Arshavin - Attacking mid - attacking minded
Rosicky - Attacking mid - attacknig minded
Fabregas - Central mid - attacknig minded
Diaby - Unknown - but imo hes definately a attacking minded that defensive minded
Denilson - Central mid - attacking minded
Walcott(who was originally a foward) - Right winger - attacking minded
Eboue(originally a right back) - right winger - attacking minded
Song(originally a centre back) - defensive mid - defensive minded but still comes foward alot

Its soo hard to pick a starting eleven its almost impossible but my pick would be.

Almunia
Sagan(DR)
Gallas(RCB)
Vermaelen(LCB)
Clichy(LB)
Eboue(RM)
Nasri(LCM) The anchorman role
Fabregas(RCM)
Arshavin(LM)
Eduardo(LS)
Persie(RS)

Last edited:
mine would be
almunia
sagna
gallas
VERMAELEN
clichy

Song ( DM)
Theo RM
Arshavin (LM)
Nas (DM/CM)
Cesc (Cm/AM)
Eduardo/RVP

Gk. Almunia
Rb. Sagna
Lb. Clichy
Cb. Gallas
Cb. Vermaelen

Dm. Denilson( Nasri for all home games)
Cm. Fabzie
Aml. Arshavin
Amr. Rosicky (If fit)
Amc. RVP ( i think he will flourish there, playing off the frontman)
St. Eddy

Walcott = Impact sub

just heard rvp will be out for several months with an injury that he pick up for holland!!:'( just our luck first walcott now rvp!

Last edited:
Big blow for Arsenal. Just when they were playing really well, getting some good form and looking like title contenders, this happens. I really want Arsenal to win something this year aswell :'(

Man, ffs that why i hate international break someones always get injured..time for eduardo or vela to step up now seriously.

Terrible news. We need somebody to really step up now. He hasn't had a bad game all season...

i think hes a good player, but adebayor loss has hit them in a way

Hopefully Vela will get his chance. Weve seen glimpses of his potential, maybe nows the time to fulfil it

I don't know about Vela fulfilling his potential quite yet, but he can certainly play well and score a couple of goals.

I know but you get what i mean though. I dont know why Wenger neglects so much though?

What's wrong with Bendnter is that he's injured.

i know but a few of my friends support arsenal and all they say is how **** he is, i think hes pretty good

He used to be ****, he still isn't great. He is just improving and that's it.

All three should be given a run of games if im honest, Eduardo should of course start the most but vela and bendtner should be given a chance aswell.

Hopefully rvp will have a steedy recovery.

He is a new age forward kind of like rooney who is expected to do everything but as a old fashion centre forward whose main aim is goalscoring there are few and rvp aint one.