ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Fc nottingham

Hi rocheyb

you did a request for me a few months ago, wondered if you could do another request, I would like the initials FCN like the Glasgow rangers scroll logo please.

keep up the top work!

cheers

Sorry but your image is too low resolution for me to edit it — when you zoom in close, those stripes are a bit messy. I searched online but I couldn't find anything better.

I could create a new logo with a similar theme but it will be a slightly different shape and (given that they are a pig to work with) I will likely do away with the banner section at the bottom. Would that be OK for you, or does the Juniors logo have to match the Senior side's? I could do a new one to cater for both teams, of course.

Click the big image for a larger preview:
attachment.php
attachment.php
Icon 25x18px:
attachment.php
/ Icon 18x18px:
attachment.php

INTERSPORTS JUNIORS
Different approach — I scaled it up and drew around the pixellated image to create a wireframe and then coloured it in.

Team Name: London Lions Football Club
Colours: Navy Blue and White
Year Established: 1899
Badge shape: up to you
Other features: Basically like Hull KR's badge, but navy blue

attachment.php
attachment.php
Icon 25x18px:
attachment.php
/ Icon 18x18px:
attachment.php

LONDON LIONS F.C.
I can make text go straight and I can curve it but I can't do both at the same time so I copped out and went with FC at the bottom, rather than Football Club around the sides. Given the name of this team, the three lions made more sense in the middle than the three crowns.

attachment.php
attachment.php
Icon 25x18px:
attachment.php
/ Icon 18x18px:
attachment.php

THAMES A.F.C.
An older one, re-posted here for a request via Twitter.

Rocheyb, if you can listen to me, I use Paint.Net as my main program.

Team Name: Real Ballers
Colours: Black, White and Red and maybe others if they fit well
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): The flaming basketball as the main shape if not squared.
Features: The New Era written on the badge somewhere. A flaming basketball as the main bit of the logo. Bent highlighted text with a black shadow if possible.
Any other info: The only text I want on the logo is "Real Ballers" and "The New Era"

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I want a youtube logo as a football badge

Basically i want my yt logo to be like a football badge, i want it to look like a new modern badge

My youtube name is called NorthStander, i want it to look like the pics attached

i want to have a football stadium in the middle and maybe with fans in it.

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
Icon 25x18px:
attachment.php
/ Icon 18x18px:
attachment.php

GREATER MANCHESTER F.C.
I tried to do it with stripes in the bottom section of the shield, as request, but the rose didn't show up against that backdrop; it's much stronger using the Blackburn Rovers style half-and-half motif.

Thanks a lot for this!

Regen Rovers

Not necessarily a request, as I'm sure someone else has requested it before, but is there a Regen Rovers logo in here, a la Golden FM? The black and gold style would be ideal as it suits the database I have, but if not I'll take anything.

Thanks bois.

Hey awesome work with the logos, I'd like to request one as well!

Team Name: Shanghai City
Colours: Black and red, with preference of red on black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you
Features: The english words "Shanghai City" somewhere, and also if possible the chinese characters for it “上海市”

Any other info: It would be cool if it was more modern/futuristic looking like a tech company or esports team logo. Also, it would be great if it was an original design.

Hello, it's me again.

After your excellent work for the Pattaya United badge, I would like to request another custom badge from you:

Team Name: Bangkok City FC
Colours: an inverted version of the Man City badge (basically the Man City badge with Melbourne City colors)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2019
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): rounded (just like the Man City badge)
Features: an image of the Bangkok skyline (attached to this post) in place of the golden ship (in which coloration it's up to you) and the Thai flag replacing the flower and the blue background below it.
Any other info: the upper half of the badge has the words "Bangkok City FC" and the lower half of the badge has the words "Krung Thep," while the 1894 in the Man City badge is replaced with 2019.

Thanks in advance!

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
Icon 25x18px:
attachment.php
/ Icon 18x18px:
attachment.php

BANGKOK CITY F.C.

Hi mate, you do great work. I have a request if possible?

Team Name:
Royal London

Colours:
Black & Gold (same color pallette as the LAFC Logo if possible ->
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1132532758562009088/8o-1u4e2_400x400.jpg

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Happy to give you free reign, minimal if possible

Features: A crown maybe?

Any other info: If possible could you keep it minimal, and "royal" looking - if you know what I mean?

Thanks!

attachment.php
attachment.php
Icon 25x18px:
attachment.php
/ Icon 18x18px:
attachment.php

ROYAL LONDON F.C.

Hi there it would be great if you could make a logo for my team

Team Name:
Bovrup United

Colours:
Black, Red and White

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield

Features: A crown/viking helmet, with some Wiking axes crossing other and viking horns at the buttom

Any other info: viking warrior style

attachment.php
attachment.php
Icon 25x18px:
attachment.php
/ Icon 18x18px:
attachment.php

BOVRUP UNITED F.C.
Viking shields were circular and often featured this quadrant design in the centre. Contrary to popular myth, they did not have horns on their helmets so this character here has had them removed. Crossed axes feature left and right and I've used a silver metallic trim with dark grey roundels to represent the bolts that keep the shield together.

Hi rocheyb

you did a request for me a few months ago, wondered if you could do another request, I would like the initials FCN like the Glasgow rangers scroll logo please.

keep up the top work!

cheers

Click the big logo for a larger preview:
attachment.php
attachment.php
Icon 25x18px:
attachment.php
/ Icon 18x18px:
attachment.php

F.C. NOTTINGHAM

Rocheyb, if you can listen to me, I use Paint.Net as my main program.

You've posted that a few times but I'm not familiar with Paint.Net and I don't know what you expect me to do with that information. Are you asking me to do something?

Team Name: Real Ballers
Colours: Black, White and Red and maybe others if they fit well
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): The flaming basketball as the main shape if not squared.
Features: The New Era written on the badge somewhere. A flaming basketball as the main bit of the logo. Bent highlighted text with a black shadow if possible.
Any other info: The only text I want on the logo is "Real Ballers" and "The New Era"

Thanks in advance.

attachment.php
attachment.php
Icon 25x18px:
attachment.php
/ Icon 18x18px:
attachment.php

REAL BALLERS

Basically i want my yt logo to be like a football badge, i want it to look like a new modern badge

My youtube name is called NorthStander, i want it to look like the pics attached

i want to have a football stadium in the middle and maybe with fans in it.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Click the image for a larger preview:
attachment.php

NORTHSTANDER

Not necessarily a request, as I'm sure someone else has requested it before, but is there a Regen Rovers logo in here, a la Golden FM? The black and gold style would be ideal as it suits the database I have, but if not I'll take anything.

Thanks bois.

attachment.php
attachment.php
Icon 25x18px:
attachment.php
/ Icon 18x18px:
attachment.php

REGEN ROVERS F.C.
Not my design — just fished from the internet and re-formatted for FM.