Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Mewoo

Apr 9, 2021
Team Name: Corinthian Spirit
Year: 1882
Colours: Black, White, and Pink, same shade as Inter Miami
Badge shape: Sheild or ANY
Features: More Modern, and have London written on it. And the logo from the image attached.
Other info: Must have

Attachments

Last edited:

Zippy85

Apr 10, 2021
Hi Rochey,
I've not played football manager for a few years but just starting to get back into it.

I created my own club once for the village where I live and created my own logo. It was OK for something generated in Paint but nothing like what I see you create.

Was wondering if I shared it would you be able to clean it up?

Pete

emmerson444

Oct 31, 2013
Team Name: Corinthian Spirit
Year: 1882
Colours: Black, White, and Pink, same shade as Inter Miami
Badge shape: Sheild or ANY
Features: More Modern, and have London written on it. And the logo from the image attached.
Other info: Must have
I am learning a new program to make badges saw this and thought id have a go.

Attachments

Mewoo

Apr 9, 2021
I am learning a new program to make badges saw this and thought id have a go.
WOW that's perfect, only thing I could recommend is make the inside circle black and the logo white, but that is overall REALLY GOOD. What does the thing at the bottom say?

emmerson444

Oct 31, 2013
WOW that's perfect, only thing I could recommend is make the inside circle black and the logo white, but that is overall REALLY GOOD. What does the thing at the bottom say?
Ill get that changed when I get in tonight, the bottom saying means something like "show courage against the opposition" Just thought it was add something extra

Domnoble7

Oct 24, 2018
Hello mate looking for a couple of standard red bull badges and not sure if you have made these ones before.

Red Bull Bolton
Red Bull Amsterdam
Red Bull Barcelona
Red Bull Rome

Also do you have any red bull kits I could use? Cheers

Domnoble7

Oct 24, 2018
Hello mate looking for a couple of standard red bull badges and not sure if you have made these ones before.

Red Bull Bolton
Red Bull Amsterdam
Red Bull Barcelona
Red Bull Rome

Also do you have any red bull kits I could use? Cheers
And a Paris one if possible

TheAiO

May 8, 2020
Hi, guys!
I was working on updating/redesigning the badge for my FM/Real Life team however, I put my project on hold with the reason being that I couldn't decide how the new badge should look like. It would be much appreciated if any of you guys here could give it a try. You can do it however you want, I'm just looking for a futuristic/ minimalist look like the Juventus, Nantes or Palermo badges. The main issue on my end is I can't decide how to integrate the name to the futuristic look. Can't decide the font and etc. for the nickname FC Evo (or simply Evo). So it would be amazing if I can get your help.

Club Name: FC Evolution/ FC Evo
Year Founded: 2017
Badge Shape: Shield/ Futuristic look (kinda like this)
Colour Scheme: Red and Black like in the link above, they are perfectly matching my preference
Elements Required: Preferably a Lion Head (like those: Lion1 or Lion2) however if it is impossible to combine the minimalist look with it, it's no biggie.
XML and Unique ID: I can do them myself.

It won't be a problem if you send me only the Photoshop/ Illustrator project.
Hit me up if you need additional info.

Thank you in advance, guys and keep up the amazing work you do here!

AiO

Zbow37

Apr 23, 2021
Oregon
Hey Everyone
I've made a custom team with the pregame editor and I would love some help making the team logo. I'd really appreciate the help. The team is named Olympique Loches-Indre but you can put Loches-Indre or OLI as the name on the logo, I've placed them in the third tier of French football and I want to do a save where I take them to being a top club. The team is based in Loches France on the Indre river.

Team Name: Olympique Loches-Indre
Colours: Blue and Grey/Silver are the primary colours for the Indre river and the caste of Loches
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): preferably a shield shape as Loches is known for it's castle but feel free to make some other options
Features: maybe a castle tower
Any other info:
Config/XML/Unique ID:
I will handle myself

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

wertousek

Dec 27, 2020
Hi, guys!
I was working on updating/redesigning the badge for my FM/Real Life team however, I put my project on hold with the reason being that I couldn't decide how the new badge should look like. It would be much appreciated if any of you guys here could give it a try. You can do it however you want, I'm just looking for a futuristic/ minimalist look like the Juventus, Nantes or Palermo badges. The main issue on my end is I can't decide how to integrate the name to the futuristic look. Can't decide the font and etc. for the nickname FC Evo (or simply Evo). So it would be amazing if I can get your help.

Club Name: FC Evolution/ FC Evo
Year Founded: 2017
Badge Shape: Shield/ Futuristic look (kinda like this)
Colour Scheme: Red and Black like in the link above, they are perfectly matching my preference
Elements Required: Preferably a Lion Head (like those: Lion1 or Lion2) however if it is impossible to combine the minimalist look with it, it's no biggie.
XML and Unique ID: I can do them myself.

It won't be a problem if you send me only the Photoshop/ Illustrator project.
Hit me up if you need additional info.

Thank you in advance, guys and keep up the amazing work you do here!

AiO
I tried to make something, let me know, if it's good. I made two variants

Attachments

TheAiO

May 8, 2020
I tried to make something, let me know, if it's good. I made two variants
Hi Wertousek,

It looks really good, I've never thought of doing it that way. Thanks for sharing your ideas with me. It really helps a lot. I really appreciate it.

Best wishes,
AiO

Frednerd

Aug 26, 2020
Hi All,

I’m currently in the process of creating a custom/fantasy nation database in FM21 (feel free to get involved at r/OsseanFM on Reddit).
The initial database has 32 teams, therefore, I’m looking for people to help create logos and kits for the 32 teams. I have plenty of ideas I just don’t have any idea about making good graphics.
So far I’ve managed to get others to create a few graphics but I’m still a long way short of having all the teams done. Any help would be appreciated, feel free to contact me on here or via Reddit (r/frednerd2)

Thanks in advance :)

Louismw3

Jun 7, 2021
Hi could you possibly create a log for Red Bull London (RB London)
This team has taken over Tottenham in my FM save so could the logo have hints of Spurs in there but mainly a new Red bull crazy look

Team Name : RB London
Founded : 2020
Badge colours : Red White Blue

thankyou in advance .