ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Hi,

I was looking in the logo request thread and saw you have provided a few club badges of late. Are you able to work up two French ones for me, please? The two clubs in question are Calonne Ricouart and Billy Montigny -- I have provided their current identities via links here.

In terms of design, I am not looking for drastic changes -- mainly something a little more modern. Calonne Ricouart's appears to be influenced by RC Lens while I am happy for you to get creative with Billy Montigny, if you wish.

In terms of inspiration, FC Rouen is probably one of the better French rebrands I have seen lately and both clubs are based in a former mining region. Bolder colours and a more discreet 6 for Calonne Ricouart would be great, please.

Big and small sizes would be ideal, please, so that the logos show up in league tables as well as on the clubs' information pages. Also, can you please deliver the files in a folder so that I can just drop it into FM22's Graphics?

I hope that is clear enough. The idea is to combine these badges with custom kits as it is a nightmare finding anything for clubs this far down the pyramid! Let me know if you need any further information or have any questions.

Cheers,

JJ

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CALONNE RICOUART:
Tried to keep the main colourway togther.
1977 and no6 a lot smaller.
Added ball from what is in th old badge.
French heradly added from what FC Rouen badge is like.
Sword added to represent coat of arms for region.

BILLY-MONTIGNY:
Tried to keep the main colourway togther.
Soccer player added from what old badge is like.
Lion added to represent coat of arms for region.
Stars and line for decoration

Ive changed sizes to correct ones however I do have then config generator anymore to create them ingame ready.

Attachments

• BILLY-MONTIGNY Normal.png
    BILLY-MONTIGNY Normal.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 35
  • BILLY-MONTIGNY Small.png
    BILLY-MONTIGNY Small.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Calonne Ricouart Normal.png
    Calonne Ricouart Normal.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Calonne Ricouart Small.png
    Calonne Ricouart Small.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 51
Team name: Briswall National FA
Colours: See flag below
Year Established: 1957
Badge shape: Shield or Roundel, optional
Features: Flag below, need something representing South-West England, if possible - put the coat of arms of the flag in the centre if possible
Briswall Rep..png

Team name: Briswall National FA
Colours: See flag below
Year Established: 1957
Badge shape: Shield or Roundel, optional
Features: Flag below, need something representing South-West England, if possible - put the coat of arms of the flag in the centre if possibleView attachment 596155

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 52
It's too small mate, can you enlargen it, but I need the emblem and suspension bridge swap places, also if possible try to add the Eden Project into the logo?

It's too small mate, can you enlargen it, but I need the emblem and suspension bridge swap places, also if possible try to add the Eden Project into the logo?

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    99.6 KB · Views: 51
Hello,

Could you, please, help me doing a new modern logo of my team ?

I would love to have a round crest, with the letter F in it.

Colour: Navy Blue, White

If you can use that little quote and wheat ear along the logo would be great.

I would like it to look super modern with college football aspects. Hope you can help me, you're doing great things.

Thank you!

Attachments

• fratia.jpg
    fratia.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 36
Hello,

Could you, please, help me doing a new modern logo of my team ?

I would love to have a round crest, with the letter F in it.

Colour: Navy Blue, White

If you can use that little quote and wheat ear along the logo would be great.

I would like it to look super modern with college football aspects. Hope you can help me, you're doing great things.

Thank you!

Attachments

• badge.png
    badge.png
    189.6 KB · Views: 62
Hi, Can you make me the Red Bull Manchester logo? The logo is exactly like RB Leipzig just change the name to. Thank you Red bull Manchester

Hi, could you please make this logo usable in FM please. Happy for it to be changed up a bit if you wanted to @Heppy91. Thanks
Screenshot 2022-10-19 at 15.35.28.png

Team name: Loucos Livres
Colours: Golden and White
Year Established: 2022
Badge shape: rounded, circle
Features:the color of the golden border with another circle in the middle, and the name of the team between one and the other in the center circle, a canary that is the team's mascot. Sorry if it wasn't easy to understand, I don't know how to speak English. Thanks

Team name: Loucos Livres
Colours: Golden and White
Year Established: 2022
Badge shape: rounded, circle
Features:the color of the golden border with another circle in the middle, and the name of the team between one and the other in the center circle, a canary that is the team's mascot. Sorry if it wasn't easy to understand, I don't know how to speak English. Thanks

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 25
any chance you add a third star to my fmg logo silver star would be nice

btw keep up the great work

Attachments

• 1952.png
    1952.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 1952.png
    1952.png
    979 bytes · Views: 27
  • KK_Partizan_logo.svg.png
    KK_Partizan_logo.svg.png
    25 KB · Views: 25
hey guys I'm looking for a logo for my team waltham rangers would love to incorporate the dog tracks logo with my team name instead or a logo with a greyhound and when my team was founded i will add some refrences below thanks

team: Waltham Rangers
founded: 1989
colours: #9E1E62 and #26276B
style: circle badge

Attachments

• E0gCfuqVcAI-hf5.jpg-large.jpg
    E0gCfuqVcAI-hf5.jpg-large.jpg
    724 KB · Views: 29
  • Walthamstow_Stadium,_Chingford_Mount_Road,_Waltham_Forest,_England.jpg
    Walthamstow_Stadium,_Chingford_Mount_Road,_Waltham_Forest,_England.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 29
  • images.png