ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
EXTREMADURA U.D.

Hello Rocheyb! I would like to ask you for a more modern logo of this Spanish clubs. For example, a shield change like Atlético de Madrid did. I leave you an image of the current shield. Thank you very much.

View attachment 46031
View attachment 46032

Last edited:
Hey Rocheyb, your work look absolutely amazing. If you have time, would you mind making a crest for my fictional team?

Team Name: Greenwood
Colours: Green & white (green is deep dark green)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): -
Badge shape (roundel / shape / up to rocheyb): See below
Features: a deer/stag
Any other info:
I would very much like a remake of this one for Slough Town.
Only I want the colourscheme to be deep dark green & white.
Rather than a star, I would like a little crown.
As for the name, I'm not sure if I want GREENWOOD | FOOTBALL CLUB like it is now, or just GREENWOOD, or GREENWOOD FC.

Again, thank you very much!

Team Name:
Arsenal United
Colours:
Red, Blue and Gold
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge)
:
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb)
:
Roundel
Features: I need the Ram from Derby County's crest into the middle as the name and year should be curved.

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 46003 View attachment 46002 View attachment 46001
ARSENAL UNITED F.C.
Derby County's ram looked too small in the middle of a roundel, no matter how big I made the inner roundel. So I decided to use just the ram's head coming in from the side, which allowed me to run the gold background through both. The use of a dark red contrasts strongly with the gold.

Team Name:
Northampton United
Colours:
Blue and Yellow​
Year Established
:
Badge shape
:
Roundel
Features: Please bend the text simpled from Newcastle United's old logo saying NUFC. Please add a small dog and put the year into the dog as possible.

View attachment 46000 View attachment 45999 View attachment 45998
View attachment 45793 View attachment 45792 View attachment 45791
NORTHAMPTON UNITED F.C.
A second version with the inner roundel yellow so the NUFC logo stands alone within the overall logo. The blue stars are a homage to the Newcastle Brown Ale sponsorship that featured on the shirts of Newcastle United around the time they used this NUFC badge.

Last edited:
Team Name: Throstles Albion FC
Colours: Blue/White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to RocheyB
Features: I would like the badge to be based on the throstle from the west brom logo
https://bit.ly/2lXqXpA. Can the name be displayed as "Throstles Albion Football Club" on the logo pls.

View attachment 45997 View attachment 45996 View attachment 45995
THROSTLES ALBION F.C.
A version of the West Bromwich Albion badge with a changed name and a bit more use of red.

Further 2 clubs

Team Name:
Plymouth City
Colours:
Green, Blue, Red and Yellow
Year Established
:
Badge shape
:
shield
Features: Please can you make sure to put the Gulls from Torquay United's Crest in middle as the name and the year can surround it. It must include the EST.

Team Name:
Sheffield City
Colours:
Red, Blue, White and Gold
Year Established
:
Badge shape
:
up to rocheyb
Features: Use the tree from Nottingham Forest's logo and spell it Sheffield on top and City and the year of the founding on the bottom.

Greatfield Lions F.C.

Hello rocheyb! Its me again, would it be possible if i could have a completely new badge for team "Greatfield Lions F.C.". Details are below. Thanks.

Team Name:
Greatfield Lions F.C.

Colours:

B
lue and White

Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):

Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Shield

Features:

Please add lion from this logo,
https://bit.ly/2NBDSKj (Changing colours of lion to blue and white theme). Please put team name on logo as "Greatfield Lions Football Club". Please put year, 2018, on badge. Also it must include est please!

Last edited:
AFC Croydon

Look absolutely amazing, was going to try create one but it wouldnt be on the same level as yours. Thanks in advance!

Team Name:
AFC Croydon

Colours:

White and Black with Red

Year Established

Badge shape
Round

Features:

A clocktower to represent Croydon Clocktower. Possibly a black lion or white horse from the Croydon Borough coat of arms. Small print of 'Pride of South London'

Can You Help with Creating a Badge???

I am Starting a New Youtube Series and I was wondering if you could help create the badge for me???

Team Name: Cattrick United
Colours: Red and White
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features: If possible can you include a Tudor Rose as the nickname of the club is the Roses

Hey Rocheyb, your work look absolutely amazing. If you have time, would you mind making a crest for my fictional team?

Team Name: Greenwood
Colours: Green & white (green is deep dark green)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): -
Badge shape (roundel / shape / up to rocheyb): See below
Features: a deer/stag
Any other info:
I would very much like a remake of this one for Slough Town.
Only I want the colourscheme to be deep dark green & white.
Rather than a star, I would like a little crown.
As for the name, I'm not sure if I want GREENWOOD | FOOTBALL CLUB like it is now, or just GREENWOOD, or GREENWOOD FC.

Again, thank you very much!

View attachment 45768 View attachment 45767 View attachment 45766
GREENWOOD F.C.

Team Name:
Plymouth City
Colours:
Green, Blue, Red and Yellow
Year Established
:
Badge shape
:
shield
Features: Please can you make sure to put the Gulls from Torquay United's Crest in middle as the name and the year can surround it. It must include the EST.

View attachment 45743 View attachment 45741 View attachment 45740
PLYMOUTH CITY F.C.
You asked for a lot of colours, which I think I have incorporated in a reasonably intelligent way.

Red Bull Sotchi

Team Name: Red Bull Sotchi (Сочи)
Colours: Red Bulls logo
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Same Red Bulls logo with cyrillic script if it's possible
Features:
Any other info:

Team Name:
Sheffield City
Colours:
Red, Blue, White and Gold
Year Established
:
Badge shape
:
up to rocheyb
Features: Use the tree from Nottingham Forest's logo and spell it Sheffield on top and City and the year of the founding on the bottom.

View attachment 45716 View attachment 45715 View attachment 45714
SHEFFIELD CITY F.C.
I've subjected the Nottingham Forest tree and river logo to the FC Basel treatment and put a gold trim on it, which I then sampled for the text. There is no white in this logo unless you import it into an FM save that uses a white skin, to show through the middle of the tree.

I am Starting a New Youtube Series and I was wondering if you could help create the badge for me???

Features: If possible can you include a Tudor Rose as the nickname of the club is the Roses

Should that be "Cattrick" or "Catterick", with an e in the middle — as in Catterick, North Yorkshire?

Hello rocheyb! Its me again, would it be possible if i could have a completely new badge for team "Greatfield Lions F.C.". Details are below. Thanks.

Team Name:
Greatfield Lions F.C.

Colours:

B
lue and White

Year Established

Badge shape
Shield

Features:

Please add lion from this logo,
https://bit.ly/2NBDSKj (Changing colours of lion to blue and white theme). Please put team name on logo as "Greatfield Lions Football Club". Please put year, 2018, on badge. Also it must include est please!

View attachment 45705 View attachment 45704 View attachment 45703
GREATFIELD LIONS F.C.
It was difficult to recolour the lion image you provided so I went with this stronger image, instead. The background establishes the blue-and-white colourways with a gold trim similar to the lion's skin colour.

Response

Should that be "Cattrick" or "Catterick", with an e in the middle — as in Catterick, North Yorkshire?

Yes got it a bit mixed up sorry for the confusion!!!
So it’s Catterick United

Last edited:
Look absolutely amazing, was going to try create one but it wouldnt be on the same level as yours. Thanks in advance!

Team Name:
AFC Croydon

Colours:

White and Black with Red

Year Established

Badge shape
Round

Features:

A clocktower to represent Croydon Clocktower. Possibly a black lion or white horse from the Croydon Borough coat of arms. Small print of 'Pride of South London'

View attachment 45658 View attachment 45657 View attachment 45656
A.F.C. CROYDON
The clocktower silhouette that I have used here is generically similar to the Croydon Clocktower, especially in the presence of that arched section at the top and the position of the clock itself. I played around with rampant horse and lion images but the space is limited by the curvature of the inner circle so instead I have referenced the Croydon Coat of Arms through the use of crossed swords and crossed keys, both of which appear on that official seal. This wasn't deliberate but the time on the clock face is 3 o'clock — most football matches in England (certainly those in the pyramid system) kick-off at 3:00pm on a Saturday afternoon.

View attachment 45655 View attachment 45654 View attachment 45653
CATTERICK UNITED F.C.
You asked for red-and-white colourways; as the Yorkshire Rose is white, I've imagined this club as one that wears an all red kit with white trim — like Liverpool or Charlton Athletic — against which the white rose stands out strongly. That's why I double-checked with you earlier that you meant Catterick in North Yorkshire. There is a white trim on the outer edge of this logo.

Back