ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Possible Logo?

Hey man, I hope you can help me with this whenever you can and I appreciate the help if you do.

Team Name: AFC Wolmers
Colours: Maroon & Gold
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2019
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Round
Features: Any type of design that includes a rising son would be great
Any other info: It's based off of an actual school so you could also look to their official "crest" if you wanted any guidance on it. The School is called Wolmer's School

Hey, I am now going to request national teams. First 4, so that could actually take a long time.

Team Name: National Football Team of Brittany
Colours: White, Black and Red
Year Established: 1935
Badge Shape: Shield (The England logo)
Features: The symbols on the flag of the country (Brittany)

Team Name: Tibet National Football Team
Colours: Red, Yellow and Blue
Year Established: 1911
Badge Shape: Roundel
Features: A sun in the middle with the white surrounding it.

Team Name: The Korean Republic National Team
Colours: Red, Blue, Black and White
Year Established: 2057
Badge Shape: Up to you RocheyB!
Features: The united 2 countries put together.

Team Name: The Football Federation of Kurdistan
Colours: Red, Green, Yellow and White
Year Established: 2005
Badge Shape: Up to Rocheyb
Features: The logo in the Kurdistan flag.

Folland Sports

Would it please be possible to get this logo in the format so I can add it to my team on fm2019 please?

Folland Sports are actually on the game so it might be even easier to format but I think it’s above my level of expertise!

If you could sort this for me I would be eternally grateful! As I have been struggling myself to do this for months until I see your awesome thread.

Kind Regards

George Sansom

Would it please be possible to get this logo in the format so I can add it to my team on fm2019 please?

Folland Sports are actually on the game so it might be even easier to format but I think it’s above my level of expertise!

If you could sort this for me I would be eternally grateful! As I have been struggling myself to do this for months until I see your awesome thread.

Kind Regards

George Sansom
You already posted this on another thread

Team Name: Humberston Village FC
Colours: White shirt with St. George's cross in the middle, red shorts, red socks
Year Established: 2018
Badge Shape: Whatever you think is best
Features: A church with a big tower if possible, also the club's nickname is Humbo Boyz, it would be great if you could incorporate that please, plus the cross of St George on it

Last edited:
Hey there RocheyB, love your work. I'd also have a request for a FM19 career.

Team Name:
FC Victoria Frankfurt
Colours: Red/White/Gold
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape and features: would love a "football badge" version of the coat of arms of the city (attached), though it shouldn't be too similar to the badge of Eintracht Frankfurt. Looking for something representing style, strength, finess, sublimity ("move over boys, we're here now").

Thanks in advance, you're doing great work!

Hi rocheyb, May you help me to create a logo like this ?
Team Name: Angeles Lobsters
Colours: White and Red
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Features: Any kinds related with lobster
Any other info:

Click the big image for a larger preview:
attachment.php
attachment.php
Icon 25x18px:
attachment.php
/ Icon 18x18px:
attachment.php

REGEN ROVERS F.C.
Not my design — just fished from the internet and re-formatted for FM.

Wow, sorry for the late reply, but that's ace, thanks!

Please can you help me create

Hey RocheyB
Please can you help me create two logos
1. Please can you change the name from juventus to FCN. Then can you make the white background yellow and can you change the horse in the logo to the wolf head below.
attachment.php
attachment.php

2. for this can you just change the name from FC PORTO to FCN. and change the year to 1986.

attachment.php

Thank you and i really appreciate your work and effort.

Thanks

badge

Hi ROCHEYB love your work.

would it possible to modify this red bull badge? I would like to swap the London for BRISTOL and swap the cityscape on top for the Clifton suspension bridge instead (see pic) in same blue colour (minus the hills and cliffs of course)

attachment.php
attachment.php

Really appreciate it if you could. thank you

Hi RocheyB would you be abe to resize this logo into the small version please?
attachment.php

Team Name: Holywood
Colours: Dark Blue + Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to Rocheyb
Features: Star/s, Plane
Any other info: It's the Northern Irish Holywood team but I wanted it to be a little American superstar Hollywood es que?

Hi RocheyB ! Could you help me for my new save ?

Team Name:
Bijlmer Boys Amsterdam
Colours: White and Black
Year Established: /
Badge Shape: Roundel
Features: For the part around the circle I would like a white background, and black scriptures (BIJLMER BOYS AMSTERDAM) and black borders. On the bottom (instead of the year established) I would like 3 red crosses. And for the part inside the circle I would like a round shaped Surinamese flag.

attachment.php

Thanks in advance !

Team Name: 1. FC Böse Wacker
Colours: Black with Darkish silver

Badge shape: Shield type coat of arms
Features: Shadowy Bird
Any other info: Making a football club based on the dark metal culture that Germany has. Looking for the badge to fit a more darker/shadowy/Treacherous vibe that most dark metal music posses.
Below I have a few pics in which can relate to it. As well as a coat of arms style that may or may not work well within it.
The ones below are just the foreshadowings of what the club should be reminding off. you have the creative freedom to use or not to use what I link below.

Animal:
https://ibb.co/gMN2kj1
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOWJ0JpCcAAVyad.jpg
https://imgur.com/a/emsF4VY

Coat Of Arms (Again, optional to go with a coat of arms or any other style of badge)
https://st.hzcdn.com/simgs/9471561a0a0e11ea_4-4965/home-design.jpg
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-35d1c065d70b711360f84bb438a9d90d

Please feel free to ask for any questions or feedback

Hawkshead Create a Club

Thanks for everything you do for the community! I'm starting a new road to glory save on FM 18 and was hoping you could help me create a modern looking logo for my team. The founding year is 2017, and the team is Hawkshead Football Club, based off of the small village of Hawkshead in England.

The colors for the logo would be Black or Dark Gray (primary color), White or Gray (secondary) and a tertiary color that stands out, Orange, Gold or Red would be nice.

I was thinking of a circular logo (Like Holme FC), or one like West Ham's. The village was known for its wool market back in the medieval days, so if you're able to incorporate that in a minimalistic and modern way in the logo that'd be awesome. Otherwise, the village thrives off of agriculture and also has a parish church as it's landmark (it has a tower that is pretty generic so you could find a lookalike online).

The founding year can be in either roman or regular numbers, whatever you think is best.

Also, unsure if you do kits as well (seen a few on your twitter but also know this is a logo thread), but if you're able to create off brand (tossing the team in the 10th division so Adidas or Nike wouldn't make sense for example) without a sponsor that'd be perfect. Looking for them to be modern since I would like to keep the same throughout my entire series. Home would have the first color as base, away would have the second and third kit would have the tertiary color.

Looking forward to seeing what you create!!! Thanks!!!

Badge

Team Name: Downtown Athletic
Colours: Black, red
Year Established (2018
Badge shape up to rocheyb:
Features: Downtown buildings to be the main focus of the badge
Any other info: Buildings in silhouette with stars in the sky.

COVENTRY CITY

Team Name: Coventry City
Colours: Sky blue ( Original coventry city colours)
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Modern take like the norwich. (2nd one)
Features:
Any other info: A simillar to the retro badge

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 1196822 View attachment 1196824 View attachment 1196825
View attachment 1196826 View attachment 1196827 View attachment 1196828
View attachment 1196829 View attachment 1196830 View attachment 1196831
View attachment 1196832 View attachment 1196833 View attachment 1196834
NORWICH CITY F.C.
Graphic designers often do their own club badge redesign projects to demonstrate their abilities, which are greater than mine so with the disclaimer that none of these are my designs, here are four versions that I have found on the internet and reformatted for FM — for you to take your pick.

Last edited:

Kind Regards

George Sansom

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

FOLLAND SPORTS F.C.
Not my design — retrieved from the internet and formatted for FM.

Hi there , i hope you could help me with this !

Team Name - Universitatea Craiova
Colours - White , Blue
Features - Lion
Year Est. - 1948

Thank you !

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

F.C. UNIVERSITATEA CRAIOVA
Not my design — this is a real club from Romania (now defunct, I think).