ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

NORTHAMPTON KNIGHTS F.C.
This is actually the name of a British American Football team but I have co-opted it for this custom FM club, just so I could use that image of the two knights.

Northampton Knights FC_400px.png
Northampton Knights FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Northampton Knights FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Northampton Knights FC_Icon18x18px.png

It's difficult to advise on the specifics of your set-up but here's a post giving Chapter & Verse on how to add custom logos...

Thanks for the reply. I’ve done everything on the set up instructions so I’m confused to why it’s not working. Maybe it’s something to with it being a created club on the editor I’m not sure?
I’ll have another play around with it tomorrow

thanks again

IFK VÄSTERBOTTEN
A custom club from North West Sweden where Golden Eagles exist in healthy numbers. It's quite a remote area, apparently, but there would be a local rivalry with IFK Umeå.

IFK Vasterbotten_400px.png
IFK Vasterbotten_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
IFK Vasterbotten_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
IFK Vasterbotten_Icon18x18px.png

Thanks for the reply. I’ve done everything on the set up instructions so I’m confused to why it’s not working. Maybe it’s something to with it being a created club on the editor I’m not sure?
I’ll have another play around with it tomorrow

thanks again
Can you post a screenshot of your config file? There is a formatting issue that sometimes causes problems.

View attachment 6487
a13b3ff7-04ce-498f-9dd1-cdbf0649864d-jpeg.6502

I’ve also noticed that the club have a different ID on my laptop and PC but it’s the same database from FMeditor

If that duplicated ID is not being used by another club, then put two entries for Jersey Bulls into your Config and duplicate the logo in your files.

I asked you to post your Config because I have experienced an issue where if the font for any of the speech marks — " — changes, it upsets the whole file. But that doesn't appear to be the case with yours. The only other things I can think of:

• My logo files all have the file extension .png
• Do you refresh the cache within FM? There is a checkbox in the Preferences > User Interface section saying "Reload cache when I click Submit" or words to that effect. It takes about a minute to process but the images should all repopulate, including the new one(s).

Team Name: Generation Athletic
Colours: Black/Purple/Pink, something like the imame I'll post
Year Established: 2019
Badge shape: Whatever you can make work
Features: So I want the badge to have a theme around the picture I posted. I know it's literally just text, but I think the colour scheme is nice, so if there's anything you can do with it, that would be great. It doesn't matter how simple it is, but I'm sure you can figure something out. Thank you :)

Picture for guidance

If that duplicated ID is not being used by another club, then put two entries for Jersey Bulls into your Config and duplicate the logo in your files.

I asked you to post your Config because I have experienced an issue where if the font for any of the speech marks — " — changes, it upsets the whole file. But that doesn't appear to be the case with yours. The only other things I can think of:

• Do you refresh the cache within FM? There is a checkbox in the Preferences > User Interface section saying "Reload cache when I click Submit" or words to that effect. It takes about a minute to process but the images should all repopulate, including the new one(s).
I’ve tried everything and I have no idea why it isn’t working. It’s so frustrating! Haha strange thing is that I have the picture the ID 680 and it changed Manchester United’s logo to it so I have no idea why it won’t work for Jersey Bulls?

I’ve tried everything and I have no idea why it isn’t working. It’s so frustrating! Haha
I’ve tried everything and I have no idea why it isn’t working. It’s so frustrating! Haha strange thing is that I have the picture the ID 680 and it changed Manchester United’s logo to it so I have no idea why it won’t work for Jersey Bulls?
Whey I’ve just done it!!! Taken me ages but it’s worth the wait!!

had to go into the fm editor database and find the unique ID as it was different to the one in game for some reason. Put the editor ID in and it works.
Thanks for your help and logo ??

Team Name: Generation Athletic
Colours: Black/Purple/Pink, something like the imame I'll post
Badge shape: Whatever you can make work
Features: So I want the badge to have a theme around the picture I posted. I know it's literally just text, but I think the colour scheme is nice, so if there's anything you can do with it, that would be great. It doesn't matter how simple it is, but I'm sure you can figure something out. Thank you :)

Picture for guidance

GENERATION ATHLETIC F.C.
A bit of a cut and paste hatchet job on the original logo but I think it works.

Generation Athletic FC_400px.png
Generation Athletic FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Generation Athletic FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Generation Athletic FC_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Heysham F.C
Colours: Blue and White (predominantly a royal blue, a bit lighter than chelsea)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2019
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): whatever is best :)
Features: something quite modern-looking would be awesome. The place where the team is based is a seaside town, so anything to reflect that would look awesome
Any other info: You are a legend :) ?

Colours: Blue and White (predominantly a royal blue, a bit lighter than chelsea)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2019
Features: something quite modern-looking would be awesome. The place where the team is based is a seaside town, so anything to reflect that would look awesome

Yo, not being nosy or anything, but I got the notification for this, and saw that it was Heysham, I'm from Lancaster, that's absolutely nuts how close we are ?

Team Name: Olympique Paris (you alredy created this team)
Colours: Black and Purple (like the fiorentina colour)
Badge shape: up to you
Features: Somehing related to greece/olymp/colosseum (like in the badge of olympiacos pireus)

Thank you in advance for your fantastic work!

Click the big image for a larger preview:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

BATAVIA F.C. AMSTERDAM
Slightly different to what you asked for but I think this makes better use of the lion in the central roundel and it uses the sets of 3 x crosses that represent Amsterdam to punctuate the text.

Can you please upload this logo? I am very interested in this badge, but unfortunetaly I cannot open it.

Team Name: Thetford Athletic
Colour: Please make the primary colour the colour that matches this 8B0517 and then have a little Black and White for the trimmings and name
Badge Shape: Whatever you think looks the best
Features: Can you have a silhouette of a player be the main feature of the badge and maybe try to make it look more modern as some lower league teams badges look quite old. Other than that do whatever you like.

HEYSHAM F.C.
I wouldn't call it modern, as such, but Heysham has a lighthouse so I have chosen to design this badge around that concept.

Heysham FC_400px.png
Heysham FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Heysham FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Heysham FC_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Olympique Paris (you alredy created this team)
Colours: Black and Purple (like the fiorentina colour)
Badge shape: up to you
Features: Somehing related to greece/olymp/colosseum (like in the badge of olympiacos pireus)

Thank you in advance for your fantastic work!

OLYMPIQUE PARIS
The building I have tried to imitate here is La Madeleine, a greek-looking church in Paris. "Établi" is French for "established", according to the online translator I use for this sort of thing.

Olympique Paris_400px.png
Olympique Paris_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Olympique Paris_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Olympique Paris_Icon18x18px.png