ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Can you please upload this logo? I am very interested in this badge, but unfortunetaly I cannot open it.

BATAVIA F.C. AMSTERDAM
A couple of months before FM Base experienced their crash, I had one of my own and this logo got lost in the mix-up. But fortunately, I was able to retrieve the large version from my Twitter account and put it safely back into my back-up files.

Batavia FC Amsterdam_400px.png
Batavia FC Amsterdam_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Batavia FC Amsterdam_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Batavia FC Amsterdam_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Thetford Athletic
Colour: Please make the primary colour the colour that matches this 8B0517 and then have a little Black and White for the trimmings and name
Year Established: 2019
Badge Shape: Whatever you think looks the best
Features: Can you have a silhouette of a player be the main feature of the badge and maybe try to make it look more modern as some lower league teams badges look quite old. Other than that do whatever you like.

THETFORD ATHLETIC F.C.

Thetford Athletic FC_400px.png
Thetford Athletic FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Thetford Athletic FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Thetford Athletic FC_Icon18x18px.png

Man, you’re a legend, looks awesome! For the mini icon, would you recommend using the 25x18 pr 18x18?

Here's why I produce two sizes for the icons:

I downloaded logo packs, years ago, and the icons were set to a standard size of 25x18px. So I just took that to be the size and set all my icons to 25x18px. Then, a year or so ago, people started saying that the icons I'd done for them were misaligned with those from the logo packs they had downloaded — so evidently, different logo creators are using different sizes.

Since I don't know who has what files already in place — and I don't want to be inundated with messages complaining that I've done it to the wrong size — I just post both sizes on here and leave it to you guys to pick whichever one works best for you.

So I'd suggest that you just choose one or the other, but if you find it doesn't line up with other icon logos in your league tables and fixture lists, etc. just swap it over for the other one. Hopefully, that will sort that out.

Here's why I produce two sizes for the icons:

I downloaded logo packs, years ago, and the icons were set to a standard size of 25x18px. So I just took that to be the size and set all my icons to 25x18px. Then, a year or so ago, people started saying that the icons I'd done for them were misaligned with those from the logo packs they had downloaded — so evidently, different logo creators are using different sizes.

Since I don't know who has what files already in place — and I don't want to be inundated with messages complaining that I've done it to the wrong size — I just post both sizes on here and leave it to you guys to pick whichever one works best for you.

So I'd suggest that you just choose one or the other, but if you find it doesn't line up with other icon logos in your league tables and fixture lists, etc. just swap it over for the other one. Hopefully, that will sort that out.

LOXLEY F.C. (REDUX)
A revised version of a logo I produced some time ago, as per a request via Twitter. This custom club is from South Yorkshire. The cat is a lynx.

Loxley FC-2_400px.png
Loxley FC-2_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Loxley FC-2_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Loxley FC-2_Icon18x18px.png

Hi RocheyB,

thank you for your amazing work here!

I look for a logo for my Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/oranjefussball

If you could do this for me, I would be very happy.

Maybe the logo could be rounded like this:

The orange colour should be more lighted, exactly like the orange on my Twitter profile.
Instead of "Genetic replicants" please write: oranjefussball (written all in small letters, no big "O")
I think the letters looks good in white?
Instead of "more human than human" please three small football logos, also white

In the inner circle you could put a big windmill logo for Netherland.

I am not sure, but would the white letters & logos look sharper with a small black outline? Maybe you could try it.

I hope you understand what I meant... ;-)

PS: Dou you have an idea who could make a 1500 x 500 pixel header for Twitter?

Regards!!!
The oranjefussball-editor

Team Name: Reykjavik City Football Club
Colours: Dark Navy Blue (main), light sky blue (accent)
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2019
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to you
Features: Reykjavik cathedral, northern lights (if possible)
Any other info: I like American retro style sports clothing/badges, but please feel free to be creative yourself, I mainly just want something professional looking to use

Hi RocheyB,

thank you for your amazing work here!

I look for a logo for my Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/oranjefussball

If you could do this for me, I would be very happy.

Maybe the logo could be rounded like this:

The orange colour should be more lighted, exactly like the orange on my Twitter profile.
Instead of "Genetic replicants" please write: oranjefussball (written all in small letters, no big "O")
I think the letters looks good in white?
Instead of "more human than human" please three small football logos, also white

In the inner circle you could put a big windmill logo for Netherland.

I am not sure, but would the white letters & logos look sharper with a small black outline? Maybe you could try it.

I hope you understand what I meant... ;-)

PS: Dou you have an idea who could make a 1500 x 500 pixel header for Twitter?

Regards!!!
The oranjefussball-editor

ORANJEFUSSBALL

oranjefussball_400px.png

Team Name: Reykjavik City Football Club
Colours: Dark Navy Blue (main), light sky blue (accent)
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2019
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to you
Features: Reykjavik cathedral, northern lights (if possible)
Any other info: I like American retro style sports clothing/badges, but please feel free to be creative yourself, I mainly just want something professional looking to use

REYKJAVIK CITY F.C.
I've gone a bit Le Havre AC on this one. I tried it with an image of the Northern Lights but it didn't look very good.

Reykjavik City_400px.png
Reykjavik City_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Reykjavik City_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Reykjavik City_Icon18x18px.png

Hello!

Oh my, my logo disappeared!!!
Is there a way to get it back or should I ask again?

LONDON YOUNG BOYS F.C.
For a request via Twitter, based on the club from Bern, Switzerland.

London Young Boys_400px.png
London Young Boys_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
London Young Boys_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
London Young Boys_Icon18x18px.png

LOXLEY F.C. (REDUX II)
From a request via Twitter, for a fictional club from South Yorkshire. This badge features the Yorkshire Rose.

Loxley FC-3_400px.png
Loxley FC-3_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Loxley FC-3_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Loxley FC-3_Icon18x18px.png

Hi for my logo the information is
Team Name: Otley Town
Colours: Dark Blue and White
Year Est: 2019
Badge Shape: Circle
Feature: Include three towers of Otley Coat of arms and the phrase ‘tres arces libertatis’ as it’s the club motto. Include the white rose of Yorkshire.
That’s all hope to get the logo soon and thanks.

Hi for my logo the information is
Team Name: Otley Town
Colours: Dark Blue and White
Year Est: 2019
Badge Shape: Circle
Feature: Include three towers of Otley Coat of arms and the phrase ‘tres arces libertatis’ as it’s the club motto. Include the white rose of Yorkshire.
That’s all hope to get the logo soon and thanks.

OTLEY TOWN F.C.

Otley Town FC_400px.png
Otley Town FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Otley Town FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Otley Town FC_Icon18x18px.png

Hi Mate, when you get chance can you do a logo for Mulbarton Wanderers please.

I've attached the old one which i feel is a bit dated.

Thank you.

Attachments

• MFC.png
    MFC.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 113
Team Name: Cambridge United
Colours: Black and Orange (some white if it looks better)
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1912
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: maybe the uni? idc much if its too hard to get it
Any other info: