ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

THE COMMUNITY FOOTBALL PROJECT / THE FOOTBALL COMMUNITY PROJECT
A social media logo for a request via Twitter.

Community Football Project_400px.png
Football Community Project_400px.png

Last edited:
Hey man! I’m thinking of starting a RTG save with my most local Non-League team, Southport. As you can probably see, the logo is looking quite old, and I would love it if you could possibly redesign it into a more modern-looking, round badge for me (attached)? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 6363ECD0-B755-412E-BC62-09AEF00E894C.png
    6363ECD0-B755-412E-BC62-09AEF00E894C.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 109
HEINEKEN CUP
I've used an existing Heineken logo as the template for this one, just replacing the wording. Where I've placed the ball into one of the existing roundel images, I could put an image of the trophy, too. Is this the English League Cup (EFL Cup)? Or is it replacing another existing trophy? Or is it totally made-up?

View attachment 16974 View attachment 16975 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 16976 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 16977

Hi Rocheyb, it is for a made up cup. But I like the logo as it is!

Hey man! I’m thinking of starting a RTG save with my most local Non-League team, Southport. As you can probably see, the logo is looking quite old, and I would love it if you could possibly redesign it into a more modern-looking, round badge for me (attached)? Thanks in advance!

SOUTHPORT F.C.

Southport FC_400px.png
Southport FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Southport FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Southport FC_Icon18x18px.png

Hey mate, made a account cuz I need a logo for my career. and I hope that you could help me. I’m having a sim with my own team; Combinazione Calcio Milano.

they are from the Year 2019 and the collors are black red bleu. Maybe something with the red/white England flag in the logo?

thank you very much, I came here cuz I saw you on Twitter ;)

MULBARTON WANDERERS F.C.
I have removed "Belles" from the team name, which I presume refers to a women's team; they are still represented by the graphic inclusion of church bells — and from what Wikipedia says, the church is the single biggest feature in Mulbarton. The Coat of Arms for Norfolk includes a lion passant, so I've included one at the top.

View attachment 16966 View attachment 16967 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 16968 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 16969

Top work as usual mate. Thank you

Hey mate, made a account cuz I need a logo for my career. and I hope that you could help me. I’m having a sim with my own team; Combinazione Calcio Milano.

they are from the Year 2019 and the collors are black red bleu. Maybe something with the red/white England flag in the logo?

thank you very much, I came here cuz I saw you on Twitter ;)

COMBINAZIONE CALCIO MILANO
I did away with the blue in favour of the pale yellow because this black eagle against the pale yellow background is lifted straight from the Coat of Arms of Milan's Sforza Castle. MMXIX is 2019 in Roman numerals — well, there's no such thing an Milanese numerals, is there?!

Combinazione Calcio Milano_400px.png
Combinazione Calcio Milano_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Combinazione Calcio Milano_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Combinazione Calcio Milano_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Royal Blues
Colours: Blue-Purple mix
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Round
Features: Up to rochey, maybe a crown somewhere with a few extra details?
Any other info: This was the original badge, you could work with this concept, just make it stylish as you always do!

View attachment 17355

ROYAL BLUES F.C.
I don't know what Super Div means but it was on your original and it fits nicely in the gap.

Royal Blues FC_400px.png
Royal Blues FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Royal Blues FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Royal Blues FC_Icon18x18px.png

Royal Blues FC-2_400px.png
Royal Blues FC-2_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Royal Blues FC-2_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Royal Blues FC-2_Icon18x18px.png

Last edited:
Team Name: Robloxia Wonders
Colours: Green
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Same as badge below/maybe different
Features: Something that would resemble a wonder?
Any other info:
Old badge below.

View attachment 17356

ROBLOXIAN WONDERS F.C.
I've just recreated this using the templates and images I have on file (edited to "Robloxian" by request).

Robloxian Wonders FC_400px.png
Robloxian Wonders FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Robloxian Wonders FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Robloxian Wonders FC_Icon18x18px.png

Last edited:
Team Name: Sun City FC
Colours: Attached photo
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): Est 2018
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rochey
Features: City with a shiny sun in the background
Any other info:
This is the old logo, you can work off it but make a few changes and use the features.
View attachment 17364

SUN CITY F.C.
Again, I've recreated this one using a triangular template that I like working with.

Sun City FC_400px.png
Sun City FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Sun City FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Sun City FC_Icon18x18px.png

I have a somewhat unusual team badge request, since I wanted to create my own club in FM in the lower leagues of Japan and noticed the city of Aizuwakamatsu was missing a pro team. Since I have no talent in badge making I found you and would love if you can help me

Team Name: Byakko Aizu (Byakko meaning 'White Tigers')
Colours: White, Golden (Yellow)
Year Established: 2019
Badge shape: up to rocheyb
Features: I was thinking the White Tiger being obvious, along with probably the local Aizuwakamatsu castle and maybe if it makes sense also mountains or the shape of it to callback to the province
Any other info: Obviously this is quite a historic / Culturally based on Club, since the area has no real Pro-club yet I had nothing to go off yet. The White Tigers is also a historic reference for the city. So I tried my best to give a rough idea of what I want.

I hope this was good enough and am open to say any more info if needed, looking forward to it!

Hi mate,

Love your work and was wondering if I could put a request in for a custom save I'm starting.

Team Name: Torino Toro Rosso
Colours: White, Burgundy (Like Torino) and gold
Badge Shape: something along the lines of the Toro Rosso F1 Logo / RB Salzburg / Leipzig
Other info: Personally was thinking something along the lines of the F1 Toro Rosso logo, with Torino and the year added, as well as the colour being changed slightly. Happy for you to apply some artistic licence however!

Hope this is enough info, and it is much appreciated!

I appreicate your work on all 3 badges, however for the 3rd one (Sun City) could you make a few changes for me? If you could fit in Est. 2018 somewhere in that badge and make the sun and city a bit more 3D and colour to it? I appreicate your work as always rochey. Also for Robloxia Wonders its actually Robloxian Wonders, mistake on my behalf, and possibly with Royal Blues you could do a white colour in the middle instead of purple? Sorry for all the changes.

I have put revised versions of the Royal Blues and Robloxian logos into their original posts — scroll up.

For the Sun City one, I don't draw images so I am limited to whatever I can find online. But the images I use can't have watermarks on them and they need to be big enough not to pixellate at the size I require them. So that limits the number of workable images quite significantly. I searched for "sun city vector" to find that image that I did use. I've searched again using similar terms but I can't find anything that's particularly closer to your description. Perhaps you'd like to search and flag up any images that you'd like me to use — but take note of those stipulations I have identified.

Team Name: Fanos Football Club
Colours: Blue/Gold/Black
Year Established
:
Badge shape
: No preference whatever suits the design.
Features: Zeus/Lighting Bolt/Something Mythological
Any other info:
Fanos means light hence the lightning reference in the features, attached is an example of 2 google images that I liked as a reference point.

Zeus Logo.pngZeus logo 2.jpg

Hi wondering if it’s possible to make Competition Logos for me which would be Carmarthenshire League Premier, Carmarthenshire League 1, Carmarthenshire League 2 I will leave the design to you, just would like the colours Red and Green incorporated. Also Picton Sports League Cup and West Wales Intermediate Cup which I will happily leave colours and design down to you.
Thank you.

Hi Rocheyb, i was wondering could you create a better logo to my club than mee ,because of my logo looks very ugly ;p

Team Name: Magic Team
Colours: Blue or dark blue , Black , white or if you have any other nice imagination with colors.
Year Established: -
Badge shape: up to rocheyb :)
Features:
some motive related to magic, Hogwart maybe xd, or something relative to ravenclaw emblem from harry potter saga + crow could be included
Any other info: this is my old logo. You could include the name" Magicy" On a logo" ,,
3236990_350x350.png

Thank you for your work and time :)

Last edited:
I have a somewhat unusual team badge request, since I wanted to create my own club in FM in the lower leagues of Japan and noticed the city of Aizuwakamatsu was missing a pro team. Since I have no talent in badge making I found you and would love if you can help me

Team Name: Byakko Aizu (Byakko meaning 'White Tigers')
Colours: White, Golden (Yellow)
Badge shape: up to rocheyb
Features: I was thinking the White Tiger being obvious, along with probably the local Aizuwakamatsu castle and maybe if it makes sense also mountains or the shape of it to callback to the province
Any other info: Obviously this is quite a historic / Culturally based on Club, since the area has no real Pro-club yet I had nothing to go off yet. The White Tigers is also a historic reference for the city. So I tried my best to give a rough idea of what I want.

I hope this was good enough and am open to say any more info if needed, looking forward to it!

BYAKKO AIZU
I did put a Japanese style castle in this badge originally but it looked cluttered alongside the tiger. This works better with the mountain range behind the tiger.

Byakko Aizu_400px.png
Byakko Aizu_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Byakko Aizu_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Byakko Aizu_Icon18x18px.png

Hi mate,

Love your work and was wondering if I could put a request in for a custom save I'm starting.

Team Name: Torino Toro Rosso
Colours: White, Burgundy (Like Torino) and gold
Badge Shape: something along the lines of the Toro Rosso F1 Logo / RB Salzburg / Leipzig
Other info: Personally was thinking something along the lines of the F1 Toro Rosso logo, with Torino and the year added, as well as the colour being changed slightly. Happy for you to apply some artistic licence however!

Hope this is enough info, and it is much appreciated!

TORINO TORO ROSSO
The Toro Rosso F1 logo was difficult to work with but it kind of informs this design.
Torino Toro Rosso_400px.png
Torino Toro Rosso_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Torino Toro Rosso_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Torino Toro Rosso_Icon18x18px.png