ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

MANCHESTER UNITED (KREMLIN) F.C.
This is for a request via Twitter for somebody who's going to do a Manchester United save where they have been bought out by a Russian oligarch (or something). I've called it Kremlin because that's the name of the font I've used.

Manchester-United Kremlin_400px.png
Manchester-United Kremlin_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Manchester-United Kremlin_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Manchester-United Kremlin_Icon18x18px.png

SHEFFIELD F.C.
One from the archives to satisfy a more recent request.

Sheffield FC_400px.png
Sheffield FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Sheffield FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Sheffield FC_Icon18x18px.png

Hey can you make a better Bournemouth badge as I think the current one doesn’t do a good job. Really appreciate it.

Give me a little bit more to go on than that — I like Bournemouth's badge!

Last edited:
Get me a little bit more to go on than that — I like Bournemouth's badge!
For me it just doesn’t have a meaning behind it I’d like it to have correlation about it’s location or something else thats got a meaning behind it.

Team Name: Wrexham AFC
Colours: Red / White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1864
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Features: any Chance to have an updated look to the badge?

WREXHAM A.F.C.
As a non-professional dabbling in design work, "update this" doesn't really mean anything to me. But, roundel logos are more common now thanks to the way that social media sites frame avatar images and I have just worked with the same elements that feature on Wrexham's existing badge.

Wrexham AFC_400px.png
Wrexham AFC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Wrexham AFC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Wrexham AFC_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Plas Madoc United
Colours: Red/Black with a little white
Year Established : 2019
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): You choose
Features: Want a modern look but with a helping of old style

PLAS MADOC UNITED F.C.
I see that Plas Madoc is in Wrexham so I have used the same rampant dragon that I used for The Wrexham AFC logo above.

Plas Madoc United FC_400px.png
Plas Madoc United FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Plas Madoc United FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Plas Madoc United FC_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Southwood United FC
Colours: Blue
Year Established : 2000
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): You choose
Features: modern look but with a a touch of the classic style, Tree silhouette

SOUTHWOOD UNITED F.C.

Southwood United FC_400px.png
Southwood United FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Southwood United FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Southwood United FC_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Manchester Central F.C.
Colours: White and Black
Year Established : 1928 ( not necessary to include )
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to you
Features: not anything concrete, but it would be amazing to include either the town hall or the cathedral of manchester as like all-black shadows with a white background

MANCHESTER CENTRAL F.C.
Featuring Manchester Cathedral and some worker bees, a symbol connected to the city and its industrial heritage.

Manchester Central FC_400px.png
Manchester Central FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Manchester Central FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Manchester Central FC_Icon18x18px.png

For me it just doesn’t have a meaning behind it I’d like it to have correlation about it’s location or something else thats got a meaning behind it.

A.F.C. BOURNEMOUTH
I didn't really know what to do with this one. The red-and-black stripes are the club colours and the right hand side is the flag of Dorset — similar to the A.C. Milan badge but in a shield rather than a roundel. EDIT: The second version is a recreation of Dan Norris's Reimagined Logos, which he has done for every club to have played in the Premier League since its inception. His design used a classic, slightly weathered style whereas I've gone for a very clean version and a bit of rotation in the text.

AFC Bournemouth_400px.png
AFC Bournemouth_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
AFC Bournemouth_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
AFC Bournemouth_Icon18x18px.png

AFC Bournemouth-2_400px.png
AFC Bournemouth-2_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
AFC Bournemouth-2_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
AFC Bournemouth-2_Icon18x18px.png

Last edited:
Team Name: Essex United FC
Colours: Red and Gold
Year Established : 2010
Badge shape: shield with ring around it, like the coat of arms of the UK
Features: Similar to the England foorball Badge, but with the Swords of Essex instead of the lions

Attachments

• 2000px-Royal_Coat_of_Arms_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
    2000px-Royal_Coat_of_Arms_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 141
  • 1200px-Flag_of_Essex.svg.png
    1200px-Flag_of_Essex.svg.png
    98.7 KB · Views: 103
Team Name: FC Birmingham
Colours: Blue White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: include a lion
Any other info:n/a

Team Name: Essex United FC
Colours: Red and Gold
Year Established : 2010
Badge shape: shield with ring around it, like the coat of arms of the UK
Features: Similar to the England foorball Badge, but with the Swords of Essex instead of the lions

ESSEX UNITED F.C.
I took your description to mean something more like the Manchester City template than the England Coat of Arms that you posted.

Essex United FC_400px.png
Essex United FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Essex United FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Essex United FC_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: FC Birmingham
Colours: Blue White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: include a lion
Any other info:n/a

F.C. BIRMINGHAM

FC Birmingham_400px.png
FC Birmingham_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
FC Birmingham_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
FC Birmingham_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Lillington F.C.
Colours: Blue/Gold (see other info)
Year Established: 2019 (see other info)
Badge shape: the shape of the old Arsenal badge, before the current one. I've included an attachment of a rough version I made (sorry if it hurts to look at haha)
Features: Please use attached photo as a guide. Depending on what you think looks better, have "Lillington F.C. " above the crown, or "Lillington" above & "Football Club" below. The crown should be simple, as shown in the attachment, if possible make it a seven pronged crown but if not, the 5 is fine (you can find the one I used on Google Images) Make Lillington F.C. or Lillington Football Club bolder than I have and in a font that you think suits it. Instead of 2019 in the bottom part of the badge, add the clubs nickname "The Crowns" (I couldn't make it curve the way I wanted to) In the part with the red circles, add "20" in one and "19" in the other (for 2019 established)
Any other info: If possible, could you make the blue and gold the same as the one in my attachment as these are the colours I'm using in my FM save.

I hope this isn't asking too much, let me know if you have any other questions but I think I included everything you'll need. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with, thank you in advance & thank you for all the incredible work you do on this thread! :)

2082082610.png

HOLKER OLD BOYS
Not my design, just re-formatting an existing logo for a request on Twitter.

Holker Old Boys_400px.png
Holker Old Boys_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Holker Old Boys_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Holker Old Boys_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Lillington F.C.
Colours: Blue/Gold (see other info)
Year Established: 2019 (see other info)
Badge shape: the shape of the old Arsenal badge, before the current one. I've included an attachment of a rough version I made (sorry if it hurts to look at haha)
Features: Please use attached photo as a guide. Depending on what you think looks better, have "Lillington F.C. " above the crown, or "Lillington" above & "Football Club" below. The crown should be simple, as shown in the attachment, if possible make it a seven pronged crown but if not, the 5 is fine (you can find the one I used on Google Images) Make Lillington F.C. or Lillington Football Club bolder than I have and in a font that you think suits it. Instead of 2019 in the bottom part of the badge, add the clubs nickname "The Crowns" (I couldn't make it curve the way I wanted to) In the part with the red circles, add "20" in one and "19" in the other (for 2019 established)
Any other info: If possible, could you make the blue and gold the same as the one in my attachment as these are the colours I'm using in my FM save.

I hope this isn't asking too much, let me know if you have any other questions but I think I included everything you'll need. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with, thank you in advance & thank you for all the incredible work you do on this thread! :)

View attachment 478506

LILLINGTON F.C.

Lillington FC_400px.png
Lillington FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Lillington FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Lillington FC_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: worcestershire fc
Colours:
Blue/Gold
Year Established: 2019
Badge shape: Brentfords badge
Features: The badge attached i would like the tree bit and grass in the badge, i would like it to look like brentfords badge but removing the wasp and replacing it with what i mentioned.
1579401717912.png

Team name: PFC Dragas
Colours: Man City and Kosovo National Team
Year established: 2019
Badge Shape: Like this bournemouth badge
Features: Like the bournmouth badge with the laurels and date .
9CFFE7F4-2D75-443F-8736-BD4D749EDD08.png

Attachments

• 154D3D04-BDAC-44D0-9714-31D3FDCA0AC2.png
    154D3D04-BDAC-44D0-9714-31D3FDCA0AC2.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 73